Thread: one of those moments.

Smile one of those moments.

just had one of those moments, that just goes to prove i like who and what i am.

getting dressed. i adjusted my panties, not special, just the leg band snapped, nothing heavy or sharp just adjust and snapped as my finger slipped off it.

one of those things a man would never know, a woman grew up knowing.
    just a split second in life, a nothing thing, that means it all to one like me.

any others out there have such, just a nothing thing to remind you of how you love your self and what you are??

for me, it would be the idle adjustment of my bra straps while I work at my desk,
    it nearly always drives home the point of how at peace I am....
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

getting dressed. i adjusted my panties, not special, just the leg band snapped, nothing heavy or sharp just adjust and snapped as my finger slipped off it.

one of those things a man would never know, a woman grew up knowing.
    just a split second in life, a nothing thing, that means it all to one like

That's the "thing" to women?

Its just underwear

But to us its lingerie LOL!

Like having to pull a bra strap back over your shoulder, attaching stockings to suspenders with ease. Lip stick on your wine glass. I Love those little reminder moments that we are indeed “special”.

One of my favorite moments is checking my hair and/or my lipstick in the rearview mirror at a stop light, lol.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

For me its using my eye lash curler... While men wear tight nylon pantie like underwear... And spandex compression tops... curling their eye lashes is something that the typical male would never do let along never think of doing and it just something so un-male and so feminine about it to me..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A moment or two for me was getting my bra snapped and having a run in my nylons, having to go to a drug store and buy some.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Slipping the strap of my nightie back up over my shoulder
    Love

Lynne

Two things, both tactile: feeling the long hair of my wig on my bare back, and feeling a breeze under a short skirt.
    Can you zip me up?

When I first had my ears pierced, the tech told me to twirl them a few times a day to help with heeling. That was last Feb. Find myself still doing it at least once a day. Or, hearing them clink against the Telephone receiver.

Little nothing things, just gotta love 'em
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I wear panties 24/7 and just yesterday I had to go to my dentist because one of my lower molars was causing a great deal of pain. The dentist told me the tooth couldn't be saved. As he was at work pulling the tooth, with my body tense, I could feel the smoothness of my panties on my butt and it took my mind off the tooth and the dentist probing my mouth. Panties, what a glorious feeling that GGs take for granted.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I love the lipstick on the straw or finding out later that I have a run in my nylons. Not when I run them putting them on but somewhere in the day, they got a run in them and now need to be replaced. I blame the former on being an oafish male with bear paws trying to maneuver them around my cankles but the latter is just something that happens once in a while.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    flicking my long hair from in front of my eyes and when Im going out dressed when putting my coat on i pull my hair from underneath the collar these moments just remind me of the femininity I possess in me.also when checking my handbag before putting it over my shoulder and stepping out to face the world

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

All of the above.

Hooking my hair back around my ears so I can see things when I bend down. :-)

Putting your earrings in without having to look or lifting your skirt or dress after you put it on to make sure your slip isn't hung up.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Silver Member
    Adjusting a slipping bra strap, a lipstick mark on your cup are great but I think my fave is having a dangling earring brush my neck as it reminds my that the clip is pinching my earlobe ever so snuggly.

Catching a glimse of my painted toe nails, lipstick on my coffee cup and oh my after getting dressed cleaning up the mess of clothes all over the bedroom that I tried on to find that just right look.