Thread: My husband wants to crossdress, and I want to help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My husband wants to crossdress, and I want to help!

This is my first post, and I'm hoping you wonderful folks can help.

My husband and I have been together for 8 years, married for 2. About three years ago, he and I were having pillow talk and he admitted that one of his fantasies is to wear "fancy clothes," which he told me (after a lot of begging) meant "stockings and stuff." Now, I know that crossdressing is usually not a sexual thing for most men, and I can't say for sure if this is this case with my husband, though he did present it as a sexual fantasy.

I'm asking for help because since mentioning it this once, my husband has been resistant to discussing it further. He's resistant to discuss anything that has to do with sex and sexuality in general, no matter how the subject is presented. I've only mentioned the crossdressing twice since he told me, and both times he said he didn't want to talk about it.

I think this must be something important to him or he wouldn't have mentioned it. He did say he has had this fantasy since he was a young teenager. I don't think he is crossdressing already, since he only mentioned it in the context of sex and is terrible at hiding things from me, but I could be wrong.

My question is, do I purchase some stockings in his size and bring them to bed, despite having never had a conversation with him about living out this fantasy? How do I get him to talk about it? Should I just drop it? I'm new to this and any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-20-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Removed reference to ?s