Thread: GG mistaken for me

GG mistaken for me

So anyway, shesa and I were out shopping and I alighted from the car to hear shesa apologizing profusely to a young and curvaceous lady.

"My partner is also dressed in black", I heard her say.

Bless you, shesa ... I don't have those gorgeous curves, or that hair and I was in drab.

Please elaborate more!

I don't get it either
    Michelle

I think her SO mistook a GG for her when dressed?

If so, how sweet!
    "I know the difference between myself and my reflection. I just can't help but to wonder, which of us do you love?" ~Evanescence~

Oh !

Quote Originally Posted by bzychick View Post
    I think her SO mistook a GG for her when dressed?
    Yes, which is hilarious!
    My waist curves outwards, not inwards.
    My hair is short and grey, not long and chestnut.

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    if you dont get what clayfish meant,....twas I who was the culprit...laffing... I had gotten out of the car and started walking ahead of clayfish
    he locked the car (taking his time i guess lol...dunno),.... I turned slightly with out looking and said come on dwarling.... n then I looked
    it was a young gurl in her 20's,........ like Clayfish described,... she was wearing black as he was lol.... I think Clayfish was flattered that I thought
    she was he laffing....(playing on the she/he word LOL).... n the young gurl laughed....as she went past..... his butt is better tho....lol
    "A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.