While crossdressing.... During crossdressing... What do you hate to do.... Or dislike most... Or like the least... And no "I hate when I'm not dressed or I hate when I have to out it all away" because its not really part of crossdressing.... its non-crossdressing... Not before or after... During!

For me its the mess I make putting my makeup on.. I'm a pig and for some reason I have to get out every single piece of makeup I own and go through it all to find what I want... Then I use like 10 eye shadows and 2 mascaras and primers and powders and it gets all over everything.. Towels and tissues and q-tips. On the counter, in the sink, on the toilet.. On the floor...

And when I'd done I'm fully dressed and its like I want to go but I have to take another 30 minutes to clean up and put everything back in the right case... I totally hate that.. Do I need 70 eye shadows and 20 mascaras?? I'm thinking of chucking it all and getting just a few basic makeup items... Hmmmm. Ok maybe I'll keep my MAC stuff... And my brushes. I can't get rid of my 25 lipsticks!!! Damn.... I always bring along just the outfits I want to wear but I can't not do that with makeup!!