Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What part of Crossdressing do you hate... or like least...

What part of Crossdressing do you hate... or like least...

While crossdressing.... During crossdressing... What do you hate to do.... Or dislike most... Or like the least... And no "I hate when I'm not dressed or I hate when I have to out it all away" because its not really part of crossdressing.... its non-crossdressing... Not before or after... During!

For me its the mess I make putting my makeup on.. I'm a pig and for some reason I have to get out every single piece of makeup I own and go through it all to find what I want... Then I use like 10 eye shadows and 2 mascaras and primers and powders and it gets all over everything.. Towels and tissues and q-tips. On the counter, in the sink, on the toilet.. On the floor...

And when I'd done I'm fully dressed and its like I want to go but I have to take another 30 minutes to clean up and put everything back in the right case... I totally hate that.. Do I need 70 eye shadows and 20 mascaras?? I'm thinking of chucking it all and getting just a few basic makeup items... Hmmmm. Ok maybe I'll keep my MAC stuff... And my brushes. I can't get rid of my 25 lipsticks!!! Damn.... I always bring along just the outfits I want to wear but I can't not do that with makeup!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't do much when I dress. Mostly, I don't go out (never any problems that way), so I do indoor activities. It's just that most of the things I need to get done aren't conducive to wearing pretty, delicate clothing and high heels. So those things don't get done when I'm dressed. I guess my complaint here is that my dressing time is so often non-productive time.

And I agree with you, Karren......
    Clean-up is a chore.

That and I'm always primping......

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i hate the time i need to get ready oh yes the clean up I'm worse than a woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    The worst part about dressage as girl is knowing that I'll have to go back to boy clothes eventually.

Secondly knowing that society won't really accept that this is who I am. Oh well. At least it makes me happy.

Great question. I go out a lot, so my hurry is to finish up and hit the road. I go out have a fabulous time and then come home to disassemble myself back into the other me. That is easy enough, except now I am tired and have my "stuff" piled up all over the bathroom and I just want to go to bed. So I go to bed. The next day after doing my morning rituals, that "stuff" is still there all over my bathroom just looking at me and asking, "When are you going to treat me right and put me back where I belong on hangars, neatly folded in drawers or in the overcrowded clothes hamper for a nice long hot bath?" "Dears, I will get to you later when I feel like it, or at leas,t just before my son comes home from work." I want a personal, good looking, efficient maid to handle all this "stuff"!

Let's see, Karren. I hate that I can't just go out and run about whilst dressed. It's just not completely possible, so I don't want to hear from those who have 100 per cent freedom to just get up and go. I also hate that when I have a couple, two, three hours to dress, I just can't seem to keep just one outfit on. I usually end up changing at least once before I'm through.
    Well, did I answer the question satisfactorily?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

a bit nutty
    I hate the fact there is nothing to do when dressed. I don't go out or anything like that, and I cannot start on some serious woodworking project with heels on. I do nothing. I like being dressed, but it can be boring.

Ginger

worst is cleaning up..
    second is the application of makeup (takes too long)

Neglecting my male chores is also my biggest problem. I've had a lot more time lately to dress, but at the end of the day nothing's done. And I'm home all day! What do I do all day?????
    Last edited by Katie Ellen; 11-22-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    Katie

I hate thinking about negative things...but I hate that it takes me hours to get ready, that I have to sneak out of my house and I hate buying expensive makeup.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Makeup removal...I have to make sure the SLIGHTEST remnants are gone...

Interesting question, and there's nothing I hate. If I really, really stretched for an idea, it would be shortage of closet space for my expanding feminine wardrobe.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Great Question Karren !

Making a decision on what to wear. In drab mode I don't give it much thought (jeans,or dockers, nice shirt, socks, shoes bam done !) , but enfem it has to be just right ! It drives me crazy !
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 11-22-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

the happy camper
    I don't mind the mess. I like how girly my vanity looks with my makeup spread out all over it.

I hate getting dolled up and not having anywhere to go. I hate not having hips so that the clothes don't fit quite right. I hate having such a limited selection of things to wear.

Karen, if you're serious about tossing out a bunch of makeup, can I send you my address? I'll pay for the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie86 View Post
    I don't mind the mess. I like how girly my vanity looks with my makeup spread out all over it.
    I can't agree more. I have more girlie tools, bottles, pencils, etc. on my side of the vanity than my wife has on hers. Not that it's a competition of anything. Admittedly, I have a lot to learn to be more efficient applying makeup, but it makes me feel good to see everything spread out all over the place. It's visual evidence that this is really a part of my life and I love it!

I think the worst part of getting all dressed up is not being able to really be out socializing as a woman. I mean I do go out; I go to movies and planned gender events. But I really don't get a real chance to be out with other people as just another woman.

Being all dressed up and no place to go. I am not passable and will not subject myself to ridicule, humiliation or making others around me feel uncomfortable.

My least favorite part is picking up the discarded outfits from the closet floor and putting them back where they belong.

Two things, about equally annoying:

1) It takes me a long time to get dressed and leave the house. Not including the regular morning shower'n'shave, typically two hours or so before Diane is presentable to the world. Then another hour or so to turn back into a pumpkin when I get home. This is basically unproductive time, although I do certainly like the results.

2) Despite having closets overflowing with clothes, I often don't have "exactly the right thing" to make a particular outfit really stand out. It seems like the more I shop and the more things I have to choose from, the more difficult to put everything together into a look that is appropriate for the event, the weather, how I'm feeling that day, etc. And I can lose yet more hours getting ready if I have to locate the pieces for, and try on, half a dozen different outfits before finding the right look. Things were simpler when I only had one small box of clothes to choose from and didn't leave the house ...

- Diane

Yeah Karren, My dislike is with makeup too but unlike yours, I'm not good at makeup, especially eye makeup. Being nearsighted and applying makeup with my glasses off is difficult at best. In the bathroom I have to lean close to the mirror, also the lighting above the mirror creates a lot of shadows. I can't do eye makeup at all so I have to rely on my glasses to enhance my eyes. I used to watch my wife as she did hers, it seemed so easy for her. The prettiest I ever looked was after two professional makeovers.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

The part where people try to make it a big deal. Everyone has their own reasons for doing it. It is what it is, nothing more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Like others have said, it really bothers me that I do so little when dressed. Just sitting around browsing the web, or reading the paper, when there are so many things to do.

And not being able to stand in the window, gazing at the frost outside while the neighbours walk the dogs. That's the worst of all, having to limit where you can go in your own house.

#1 - Shaving. I love the smooth skin, and wouldn't give it up, but my God... I shave every day and it's just a pain.

#2 - Wasting money. I buy a lot of chothes and shoes on impulse that I never wear. Also, I tend to be a little high maintenance on the salon stuff. I space it out so that it's a rare week that I don't have at least one salon visit. Hair cuts at one, color at another, nails at another, brows at yet another. I'd hate to add up what I spend over a year. I'm seriously considering cutting down on some of that. Now that it's winter I think I'm going to quit getting highlights, and I can do an all-over color at home. I can do my own eyebrows and just get a good shaping up (waxing) at a salon every couple of months. I can polish my own nails, or better yet just let my gf do them (which she loves to do). Thing is, my salon time is my absolute favorite girl time. It'll be hard to wean myself off of it. I figure I'll start off with good intentions and then backslide right back into it.

Most of all it's my constant obsessive CD thoughts, that bounce around in my mind like a pinball. My alter ego is persistent, and never settles until she's in control. I feel peaceful when dressed; its always a struggle to get back to my other-self. Especially, because we both never want to!

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    And not being able to stand in the window, gazing at the frost outside while the neighbours walk the dogs. That's the worst of all, having to limit where you can go in your own house.
    I'm going to start cleaning out my garage while I'm wearing a dress! My neighbors already know of my expanded wardrobe selection.

I really hate being unemployed - I wish I could buy more clothes, heels, and makeup, but funds are scarce.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-22-2010 at 03:15 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him