Thread: New changes in my life

New changes in my life

I just recently became a new member to this forum, and I have to say " I really appreciate all the wonderful advice/info from the girls on here. In less than a week, I have had a pedicure at a nail salon (I was really nervous) and it felt so right. However, I need to speak open up abotu what I want done (pretty colors on my toes), but that will come in time. Next, I went to walmart and bought to different types of Sally Hansen nail polish and some remover. This was another important step in learning about accepting myself for who I am. Hey.. so what if I have a strong femine side.

Then two days later, I received some bootcut jeans from AE (i'm a size 8) and two pair of shoes from payless.com (silver metallic flats & some cute mid strappy heels).

Lastly, I put on my hiphugger panties, my new pair of jeans and strappy heels and went for alate night drive drab. Unfortunately, it didn't last too long because I had no gas in my suv. This was all posisble becasue of the advice and words of wisdom the I have read from the experience from various girls onthe forums.

HUGS!
    prettyboy

Well congratulations!!! You were on the slippery slope to femininity till you got derailed with the ladies jeans... If you donate them to goodwill real quick and go buy a skirt or a dress I won't tell anyone. Lol. (Just kidding... Kind of...).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Prettyboy,
    You have really made quick progress. It sounds like you really need a wig, bra and breastforms to complete the "look". I applaude your progress so far! Keep on going down the road to accepting yourself for who you are.

Freddy

Silver Member
    Great to hear you are feeling good about your accomplishments. I don't know your situation but do realize as karren said, you are now on the slippery slope of feminity! The jeans is a minor faux pas. Keep on visiting this forum and ask all the questions you have (did you notice we like to answer question?). The polish on your toes thing usually needs to be put quite clearly to the nail techs until they get to know you. i even book my pedis as a women's pedi so they are thinking that way from the start. Funny, the first shade I ever had on my toes (I hadn't looked for the name on the bottom) was Essie Pansy, as nice pink hue. Talk about irony!!! Have fun but don't go broke!

great first steps, but you really should have filled up with gas so you could stayed out longer.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well congratulations!!! You were on the slippery slope to femininity till you got derailed with the ladies jeans... If you donate them to goodwill real quick and go buy a skirt or a dress I won't tell anyone. Lol. (Just kidding... Kind of...).
    It is a slippery slope. That's why we wear spiked heels!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

About your pedicure... You really don't have to say much of anything. When you walk in and tell them you want a pedicure just walk over to the rack of polishes and pick out waht you ant and keep it with you. At some point she'll ask you if that's the color you want. She may not even ask. You may just hand it to her as you're walking to the chair. It's as simple as that. Chances are you won't be the first guy to get polish on his toes anyway, but even if you are it'll be absolutely a non-issue. Take it from someone who's had a pedi or mani/pedi every 2 - 6 weeks for the past 25 years, it's no big deal.

Congratulations on your fast progress. It took me 40 years to get to the wreck I am today and I still haven't had the pedi yet. It is on my bucket list though. It was the one right after shop en femme...

The first time I ever went out dressed, just for a drive, I also needed gas. I got up the nerve to stop at a gas station away from where I live and filled my tank. Surburban. Took a long time to fill it and no one noticed, or if they did nothing was said. That experience was great and ramped up my confidence. Next time just stop and fill the tank.

That truly is a big step for someone so new. And the door has barely cracked

I want to thank all the girls on the forum for all the great advice. I really do fell as if I am coming to terms with who I am. Two months ago, I would have never left my house dressed as any thing but a man. I really do appreciate all the insight I have received.

Hugs,
    Prettyboy