Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you change outfits frequently during a crossdressing session?

Well since I work from home I usually try to change every hour. It's just more fun that way. But sometimes if I have a conference call for =1-2 hours then stay the same. One of these days I am sure to slip up when I zipper a dress up and the mute button is off. Been on vacation a week so Abbey has to come out and dress this week for sure. I truly missed it.

I usually plan ahead what I'm going to wear during my dressup sessions. Sometimes I get total satisfaction with what I chose to wear, but sometimes it just doesn't do it for me and I change into another outfit. And sometimes I like to see what wigs, shoes, jewelry, etc. goes with various outfits. It's fun.

I always make a night out out of playing dress up!!!!!!!!!!
    Mega outfit changes non-stop!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

If I bother to get all that make-up and nail varnish &c. on I'm in for a photography session as well, so I would normally have at least a few outfits and/or combinations ready to change into, so I end up with a better selection of CD photos to browse through and edit &c. afterwards, which I freely admit is a large part of the fun of crossdressing for me.

sometimes i change a few times in a day, it's like,you know,therapy! but other times everything clicks and i'll stay with it until nighty time

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    When I get the chance, I pick out 5 or 6 outfits, but usually only wear 3 or 4, depending on how much time I have and if my SO likes them or not!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I also try to dress for 6-8 hours at a crack, so usually I'll get my nails finished early in the day, then dress for the afternoon doing some crafts or reading or making dinner. Then Tina usually changes, which is nominally "dressing for dinner", and she will stay in that the rest of the night for whatever activities my wife and Tina have planned.

Banned Read only
    When I get six hours of time I usually dress in one outfit from bra, panties and slip to a pretty dress. The only thing I may change is my high heels. My feet get tired in 4"-5" heels, so I change to 2" heels. I have too much to do around the house to get time to change dresses. Wearing a different dress a day will take me over two months before I repeat the dress. Today I received two dresses I purchased on eBay, so I will have to try on both. That includes changing at least my slip because one dress is primarily black and the other white.

Does 3 different bras in the last 20 minutes count?
    Susann_Gardener

I tend to get lost! Normally a piece of clothing shouts at me - try me on! This can happen often on one single day. Sometimes I put on various "layers" - for instance two dresses at once. There are phases where underwear, particularly bras and nylons, become quite obsessive.
    My nicest moments are when I settle into a particular outfit or combination and I have enough time to relax - I then have the feeling that "I've arrived home".
    Gaby

This has been a major problem for me.
    When I had a lot of time to dress a few years back my problem was that I had no nice outfits to wear nor I had any wig or shoes to go along with that. So in these days I mostly ended up wearing one or two outfits for a few hours.
    Now my situation is quite the opposite. I finally have some nice clothes to wear, but on the other hand I have no time to enjoy them. I live with a few roommates, so I hardly ever get to stay alone, and even when I do I tend to find more urgent matters to deal with (work, studying etc.).
    So basically now I have an hour or so for myself from time to time. I try to wear as many different combinations of clothes as possible so I can to make the best of the little time I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
    I do, I'm guessing others do also.

Do you feel like, when you're dressed that you only have 2 hours or whatever- so you want to enjoy as many outfits as possible? including shoes. More so the feeling of wearing them.

Or do you pick something out, then keep that on until you're done?

I can be such a teenaged girl sometimes! It can be distracting if I'm trying to be productive.
    I do the same here. I will put something on and than try other things on and come up with different combinations and outfits. That is fun for me, but there are times like today as I write this, I am wearing a beige skirt suit with a white satin blouse with heels, which after posting this will have to change out of into drab and head off to dinner.

I usually throw on a house dress and maybe some lipstick in the morning. I have been doing that for so long that my wife was surprised one morning when I went downstairs wearing standard men's clothes. A lot of times in the evening I will wear something more dressy along with hose and heels.

So, no I don't go through a bunch of clothing since for me I wear dresses over half the time. My wife on the other hand never wears dresses except for a cotton nightgown.

For sleepwear I wear a long tricot nightgown.

So my clothes are a bit more femme than a lot of GG's, including my wife!

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-25-2010 at 01:44 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I pick something out and go with it..I like to do all I can with one outfit in a short time......

If I'm doing a photo shoot, yes, lots of changes

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I love mixing and matching, so when I get a new top, skirt or pair of pants it's not unusual to try that item on with anything in the closet that may work. I find combinations I like and when I get a chance to go out I'll be in the same outfit for as long as I'm out. This morning I don't have anything new to try on, so I'll probably not change until I have to get back to guy mode.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If I'm going out, it's one outfit. However, if I'm home for the evening, I usually try out 2 or 3 outfits.

On the rare occasions that I actually do get to dress for any length of time I almost always get changed a few times. At least change dresses. My shoes are a differant story, I only really have one pair that fits right. The rest of them I can only wera for very short periods of time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

of course! but when traveling....i only have so much so more limited

Absolutely! I love changing it up a lot! In fact I have to remember to stop changing sometimes and just relax...=P