Thread: Am I getting more comfortable?

Banned Read only

Am I getting more comfortable?

I think I am getting lesser and lesser of 'What would they think mode'.

Today I went for a hair cut( whatever is left on my head ). I wanted to color them too. The hairdresser suggested that I go for mani and pedi. I do pedi only when wifey is around so I was a little scared and also because there were some nail polish marks from my last CD session . But what the heck?

When I got my feet out of the hot water, the woman doing Pedi instantly recognized the nail polish marks . She looked at me puzzled( I am 5'10 and good built) and asked ' Is it nail polish?'. I nodded my head with a smile. She then smiled and called her assistant to get some nail polish remover( oh man . She went ahead and did her job extremely well and I got both mani and pedi.

I gave both of them a good tip and she thanked me for that. ( I should have thanked her too for not worrying about it).

I know it is nothing when compared to what I read here at the forum ( about ladies going out dressed completely) but this one was a baby step for me to become more comfortable with myself.

Sorry for the long story. Just want to share with you.

Sounds like a wonderful experience to me. You are really pretty and i like your hair. Have a fem day.

Sounds like you are definitely making progess. Pretty soon those baby steps will be giant leaps. Have fun!
    Michelle

Good for you Tina, we all need a confidence booster once in a while. It's nice to hear positive feedback from the people who work in fields such as those. It only gets better with each positive experience.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land