Thread: Checking out the GGs and you SO

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Checking out the GGs and you SO

My SO use to be so mad at me when I checked out other women. However now I think she realizes that I'm really just checking out what she's wearing or how she walks or any number of things. All of you with SO have you found similar results? And if not why do youthink that is?

My SO became a little more accepting of my glances, but they hurt her. She still felt like there was another reason for my looking.
    Michelle

My wife know why I look. Lately she says I'm being "Catty" when I make remarks like "really, that top with that skirt? is she blind?". Or "I look better than her. Right? Right?"
    she says it's a girl thing.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shesa will actively seek out lovely ladies for me to check out.
    She knows that I will be admiring beautiful women until the day after I die.
    She also knows that this passion of mine does not detract from the way I feel about her.

Before i came out to my GF, she was worried I was going to leave her for another women. I was always paying attention to other women. Now she knows I am the other women and no longers worries. At least about my leaving.

My SO usually says ok to look but touch and your dead

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    My wife has never voiced an opinion about me looking at other women although I am sure she notices. I think that I look for two reasons: I love women and I love their clothes.

Having said that, I have not really seen anything that made me think "That would look good on me". Rather, I think my dressing is more for how it makes me feel than how I look. I almost never look in the mirror when I am dressed. Then again, that may change. I don't know.

Since telling my wife and then joining this board, it has become clear to me that there is a lot for me to explore about myself in this thing that we do. Excellent explorations, I think.

the happy camper
    That would have been a good excuse, but fortunately, I haven't needed an excuse for years. She understands that a guy's gonna look, and she does her own looking as well. Years ago, when we first started living together, we were going down the road in the car one day. I saw a gorgeous redhead standing out in front of a house, did a double take, and said, "Damn, did you see that?" She was like "WTF?" Thinking fast, I explained to her that we had become so close that I forgot I was talking to a 'girlfriend' and was treating her like I would a friend. She bought it.

Really, though, I think there's some truth in what I said. Good friends don't have to censor those kinds of thoughts with each other, and doing so creates a distance that shouldn't be there between people who love each other.

I try not to be conspicuous even when I'm not with my wife because I know it is a really creepy feeling to be stared at. If my wife does catch me looking she now knows why.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife does not mind if I look at other women - she likes to look at the guys!

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    I try not to be conspicuous even when I'm not with my wife because I know it is a really creepy feeling to be stared at. If my wife does catch me looking she now knows why.
    I understand that feeling - my wife has been known to look up my skirt while I'm sitting and has lifted up the skirt of my dress to see what's underneath! Of course she is wearing pants or shorts, since she never wears a skirt or a dress as street wear.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-24-2010 at 02:31 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

My wife does not mind if I look at other women - she likes to look at the guys!
    My wife can't complain about me looking at other women -- she likes to look at the girls too!

I know it is a really creepy feeling to be stared at
    Yep, if you look, please be polite and do so discreetely.

I don't let her see me look if I do look... Duhhhhh... And lately.... it is just not worth getting her all pissed off at me for something so stupid so I just keep my eyes straight forward or look at her.. "Yes dear... No dear... I didn't notice she dresses like a $lut... dear... Yes Dear... Who would let their SO dress like that". Mental note... Hide the fishnets and garter belt... Better...
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-24-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    I've never told me wife this but almost all of the times I take a glance at a woman its because I really like her outfit and overall style and I'm always looking for ideas and inspiration on how I can improve my feminine side. Regardless of my reason I always do my best to resist the urge to look when I'm out with her just out of respect (doesn't always work but I try :P).

I often get caught out looking at girls, I can't help I just love them especially if they are wearing high heels. I do only look though and nothig else. My wife is gorgeous but can't help being a red blooded male when it comes to a pretty girl coming into my eyesight.

Most of the time when I look at a woman I will make a comment to my SO so since we talk about what other women are wearing I think she knows I look.

It annoys my wife because she can't really tell if I'm looking at the outfit or the woman!
    Sally

My wife is the first to admit that she is married, not dead. She doesn't worry about me checking out other women, as long as I don't touch.

I have told my wife (in private and in public) that I only look at women to get dressing ideas. She likes it that I'm open with her.

I think my wife has realsied that in most cases I am just looking at other women with envy!

I can get away with looking until they smile back at me then i am in trouble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I must be born with a girls-tracker in my eyes; the problem is that the lock-on cannot be deactivated if it sights large breasts or high heels: more than once I stared at an approaching pair of tits unaware that they belonged to someone I knew, until their owner greeted me! My wife still complains about an old episode on the beach when my tracker froze after sighting two big boobs bathing nearby.
    Thus the trick I played on my wife, letting her discover my affair with Janet, was a revenge of mine for her jealousy, but the joke wouldn't have been so successful if Janet's pictures hadn't sported such an amount of cleavage: I was aware that after many years together my wife knows I am insensitive to flat-chested women and that only buxom females are potentially dangerous competitors of hers.
    BTW, my wife is beautiful but I have little to admire of her when we walk arm in arm (I should do as Prince Philip, who walks two steps behind Queen Elizabeth)!