Thread: 2 blissful hours

2 blissful hours

Yesterday, for 2 hours, I had a wonder time. I went to a salon, my favorite, and had my makeup done. I told her I wanted to look ****ty, and she did a great job with my makeup. I had bright red lipstick, false eyelashes, and fantastic makeup. She styled my wig very nicely, and I wore a short miniskirt, cute top, and "stripper heels". She took some photos of me, and I truly enjoyed the short time I had there.
    My wife told me she did not approve, and that I shouldn't do it anymore, but I just can't quit. So I snuck in this session while she had her hair done at a different salon. It is so nice to have a few hours with my femme self. I truly felt like I was ina pink fog.

Awesome.. Sounds like your probably going to have to snap out of the fog soon..... when the divorce papers are filed?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i glad you had fun look forward to the pictures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds great. Would love to see the photos.

sounds like you had a really good time
    Michelle