Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How masculine are you in your everyday life?

Wow, interesting question. I am probably a 2-3 (married hetero male, ex-military, former boxer, hunt, fish, yada yada yada) and love being the one in the relationship that kills the bugs, fixes the car, chases the bad guys away, etc. I only wish that I could get my spouse to accept the fact that there are times when I want to simply and discreetly be a 9 or a 10! Maybe someday.

4.5 or so

I've been about 3 recently. I'll probably be a 7 tomorrow... but who knows
    hEll

Banned Read only
    A 2 here, I have a shaved head, hair arms and legs, beard. Play football and rugby with boxing training added in. Then I work on cars a lot, and constantly do DIY around the house.

When I'm in womens clothes I probably only go to a 5 - no femme mannerisms, no makeup, no shaving, no wig - I haven't ever tried to pass. Hopefully will try that soon!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelTheRocker View Post
    I've been about 3 recently. I'll probably be a 7 tomorrow... but who knows
    Lol...god what a 'girl'. I love your blase' tude. I'm same...

I'd say around a 2

I would have to say 2-3. I'm a high tech redneck lumber jack, that grew up in the swamp with the gators. Adjusting to society was not easy.

Like a drunk Dick Cheney- I shoot friends in the face.
    ( to spell it out for some, this is satire )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Before i realized and came to peace with my feminine side i was about 3.5. Now that my desires and thoughts are more obvious I think im about a 6.
    but as soon as i have a dress on me and some make up i feel like 8.5.

I'm a 1.... Just the everyday jerk. I wear camo and at times golf apparel. Always wearing a ballcap when I'm not at work. Right now I'm hunting.... So a 1.....
    No, those are my Panties]

I fall somewhere between a 2 and an 8... depending on what is going on at that moment. I slide up and down that scale with ease

2+

Although I dearly wish the other end of the scale I am at least a 2 maybe a 1.I am a 5'10' 250 lb mechanic for 30+ years and definitely have a male look.It would help if my loving wife was not so attached to me having facial hair.I have been told that I intimidate people just from looks when riding my motorcycle(custom kawasaki 1600 cc).If they only knew the frill's underneath

I'd put myself at a 2. I'm not feminine at all when not dressed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki Vixen View Post
    I am a 1 very manly in my real life. I am just very masculine naturally, not macho but typical man. Love weight training, football, going to the pub and flirting with women. Cross dressing is something I love to do but I don't consider myself any less if a man because of the clothing I choose to wear
    a very accurate description for me as well.

feels better in a dress
    I look like a 1-2 but talk and behave like 4-5 so I think I am a 3!
    speaking with girls I can be a 7-8 even if they don't know anything at all

5 I am a bi male and have always had some feminine tendencies.
    Sarah

All these math formulas using pi get me confused.
    Here in Mississippi, pie are round, cornbread are square.

I resort to 2 or 3, like speak deep, ape walk, swear, curse and scratch the crotch a lot. Repair machinery and engines, get off on rods and drags love bikes and trikes, live in sweat and smell of beer, drive mega units and cannot control flatulence and burp a lot. Mega loads of centrefolds around my workshop with a prized pic on the old dart board besides the beer fridge. Go race once in a while and usually wear steel cap elasto side boots with trusted footie socks. Dyno the odd motor in between repairs and mods. Perve at the women and rate them with the mates. Giggles, got to disguise the real me and how best to do it? I become a neanderthal and work in a oil pit surrounded by tools, stick welders and the trusty gas axe.

Banned Read only
    When dressed as a male I would consider myself a 1. There isn't a hint I like to cross-dress. When dressed en femme I would consider myself a 9. Maybe I'm two different persons?

I am about an 7 or an 8. I know allot of people think I am gay(well I am)But than I make comments about women(look at the rack on that dame LOL, more like where did she get that top and those earrings are delish lol) and make eye contact and am very confident, (I am The Man/who is also a Woman). I have been hiding out for so long and I have extremely masculine brothers and father that it would not even be worth the pain to come out to, thus I hide and have become adept. But now I just want to be a girl, well dress up and express myself, and do not care what others think, cause they really do not know shit anyway.

You know I had one of those days where I saw allot of Transgendered people, and it looks difficult to be out and be accepted, no one caused a scene but there were comments made and staring, it hurt me to see the public react like this(I was shopping in Home Depot and there were 3 different trans people in there)....Anyway
    Good post....Filomena talks to much sometimes.....
    Last edited by Noemi; 11-30-2010 at 04:22 AM.
    polythene pam

I'd say I'm a 2 or 3 to the outside world and 5 at home. I sometimes wonder if I try too hard to be at the boy end of the curve. I love doing all the heavy work around the house and also enjoy doing dishes and laundry and cleaning.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My natural physical appearance places me between 1 and 2. I'm over 6'1" and 200 lbs with big feet, large hands and a face that needs a lot of work.

I've modified my physical appearance letting my hair grow out, having both ears pierced, plucked eyebrows, shaved arms, legs, and chest. So that would move me physically toward a 3, because regardless of what I do to my appearance I still have the same starting point.

I'd put my behavior with the guys as a 2 or 3 almost all the time. However, when I deal with the kids and grandkids I'm a lot more supportive and nurturing and even emotionally more involved, but I don't know if that would move me along the scale or not. I'll say it does and move it to a 5 during those times.

When I can get away from all the constraints of everyone elses expectations, I'll happily move on up to a 6 or 7 in as many ways as I can. Macho is something that has always been alien and contrary to my nature and would hate to live my life with that as my role, but I don't know what "feminine" really is, so I'll never get to a 10.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I'd probably say I'm a 2. I know I'm a woman inside, but feel kind of lucky to be given the chance to be a guy.

I'm a mechanics shop manager in the agriculture industry, I work on my own cars, shoot guns, work big dogs, drive a 4x4, etc. Right now, I'm wearing a camoflage hunting jacket, a button down cowboy shirt, some wrangler jeans, some waterproof hunting boots, and a really nice pair of sheer panty hose.

I honestly think I might be perfectly between genders. When I dress as a woman, I dress VERY VERY femme. When I dress as a guy, I tend to go very very masculine. I don't try, it just kind of happens.

The funniest thing ever was when a neighbor was hanging out as I did the brakes on my truck and he described me as the manly man he knew. (My wife loves bringin that up alot) I was wearing panties at the time, and just told him "you need to meet some of my friends who think I'm practically a chick."

-2 for me.. i'm as manly as i can possibly be without killing an animal and then grabbing my crotch and grunt

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    When dressed as a male I would consider myself a 1. There isn't a hint I like to cross-dress. When dressed en femme I would consider myself a 9. Maybe I'm two different persons?
    ditto me too

I present as masculine everyday, and at night after dinner, shower and wear a feminine gown (then I am 5-7).
    So, during the day, this can be 2 or 3. If my energy and centering is more relaxed and feminine,
    then it can be 5, or 6.
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......