Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, that was... interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    OK, Tara you 'win' again, we won't consider grabing somone by the breasts assult, we will pander to the un'sensitive' attitudes, so that$ kids can enjoy all of the joys of these incidents as part of the 'high school experience'. It was only a short time ago, that we allowed grab assing in college hazing and gauntlets as part of military hazing. After all these 'only resulted in a few deaths a year, so we should bring then back right ?
    I will not hesitate to turn this entire topic into an executable .JAR file, should this continue.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Please include '

"all comments are copyrighted by the author, no changes may be made without the express permission of the author'
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    OK, Tara you 'win' again, we won't consider grabing somone by the breasts assult, we will pander to the un'sensitive' attitudes, so that all kids can enjoy all of the joys of these incidents as part of the 'high school experience'. Whats a few suicides because it's part of our experience. One that cannot be changed. It was only a short time ago, that we allowed grab assing in college hazing and gauntlets as part of military hazing. After all these 'only resulted in a few deaths a year, so we should bring then back right ? Heck since she was being playful, why not return the favor next time you see her ? Oh wait a moment, double standars, you can't do it because it would be assult right ? Even if you do it playfully.
    Deep sigh ...
    Ok, Kelly, so our attitudes are shaped by our past experiences ...
    Your reference to suicide reminds me of another story, which illustrates my perspective, I think.

Long ago, in another time and another country, there was this crazy law that decreed that white people could not cohabit with black people.
    A friend of mine "broke" that law.
    Someone dobbed him in.
    The resultant shame drove him to suicide!

Stupid pc git! The one who dobbed him in was so taken up with his own misguided sense of right and wrong that he noy only destroyed that innocent man's life, but also caused a great deal of unnecessary pain and suffering to a large number of other people.
    Last edited by GaleWarning; 11-26-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Banned Read only
    Well seeing as how the OP isn't bothered by it and you can't talk any sense to her, save your breath.

I just want to know the secret to getting your breast fondled by a college girl out of the blue like that
    Last edited by Jorja; 11-26-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Aspiring Member
    back to the OP... if you want to go bra shopping then today is the day I guess when you willl get discounts in big malls... so quick... put on your sparkly shoes and run out to get yourself whatever you wish. You only live once. so make the most of it!

Where I live, such a case has to be unwelcome touching. The thing to watch out for is the unwelcome part can apply to the observers too. If one person in the crowd is upset by seeing this activity there could be a case for sexual assult. When it is less obvious that something is innapropriate you should give the offender one chance and tell them it is wrong and the next time you will report it.

...you have to allow for fun and it sounds like you had fun. So when are you going shopping? Are you going to wear a bra for the next time you see her?
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by Tara in the closet View Post
    Plus, my "breasts" seem to be getting bigger every month. It's kind of weird.
    STOP taking the hormons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well to anser the OP's question,,, I'd have to say yes! Go shopping, have fun!

Sexual assult? In this case, I'd have to "intent" and context" is a deciding factor... Seems to me that in this context, as they were familure with eachother, and it was done is what sounds to me like a playfull manner, and no offence was taken, and the first party intended no harm, then I'd say this does not qualify as assult, but rather good natured hayzing.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I will have to agree with 5150 Girl! As one who has been around the block more time than most of you have been alive, this incident would never make it in court as "Assault!" It would be thrown out when first presented! It is hazing, yes, but that is all. Way too much talk has literally been wasted here by some people trying to get their point across that an assault occurred! In Tara's own words that did NOT occur, so nothing more need be said!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

next make sure that you get to have a comparison feel. I know it was bad, but it's the male in me.
    Michelle

I recently attended a party where I was nicely dressed up.. maybe a bit provocative, and I had a woman come on to me who I guess was answering her bisexual tendencies. She knew full well I was not the woman she thought she was kissing, but it did not stop her. Maybe she has a thing for cross-dressers, but nonetheless, it was rather exciting to gain such attention while I was Kelly!

A rule of thumb, if you throughly enjoyed the grope, its not sexual assualt!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Kelly, shakes her head sadly and walks away from this thread.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

you girls are really being "catty"... it was a friendly, playful little squeeze, no one was hurt or assaulted it was just fun & Tara enjoyed it.....let it go.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

I had a strange woman grabn one of my breast ....she took the left one and slammed it down on a plate ....then she slammed another plate on on the top of that breast and smashed it down....hard ... and took a picture of it ....then the heffa took the other breast and did the same thing to it..

I wanted to press charges ....but she charged my insurance provider first....

Joann

Quote Originally Posted by silkysophie View Post
    It's not surprising America has the reputation of creating the 'suing culture' with over sensitive attitudes like that! If Tara wasn't offended then it wasn't assault. I would say she is actually very mature as saw the 'incident' as what it truly was & didn't jump on her high horse.
    Well...I have to agree with this.
    It seems to me like some people here have immediately gone to the worst case scenario. Sexual assault? please...
    We're talking about college kids here. This kind of stuff happens. It's no big deal. It's just college kids being, well...kids. If it were two complete strangers on the street and this happened...yes, it might be a different case.
    Relax...

You know. I have a friend that was raped by her father, and until only recently did not realize just what an absolutely horrific thing he did to her it was. You not thinking this was assault is a similar example. That woman assaulted you. If you liked it, well then that is your deal. But, it echos of my friend's experience and blindness. I for one would not have tolerated that from a perfect stranger, and only a couple of trusted

To the person that said butt out. Why?

Why do you come across with that attitude when the OP was describing what to most sane people would be considered assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    You know. I have a friend that was raped by her father, and until only recently did not realize just what an absolutely horrific thing he did to her it was. You not thinking this was assault is a similar example. That woman assaulted you. If you liked it, well then that is your deal. But, it echos of my friend's experience and blindness. I for one would not have tolerated that from a perfect stranger, and only a couple of trusted

Why do you come across with that attitude when the OP was describing what to most sane people would be considered assault.
    Oh wow, really? A playful grab that was mutually enjoyed between two familiar parties is suddenly the same thing as forced incest? I thought some people were touchy, but INCEST?

If you don't think any part of what you said need to be thought out carefully and put into a more sensical paragraph, then you might need to re-evaluate.

Also, my condolences to your friend.

Now it was mutual? Okay. Then if was mutual DON'T MAKE IT SEEM AS IF IT WERE NOT. Your original post made it seem she just came up and grabbed your chest without you giving any kind of signal that that would be fine.

IF she did indeed come up to you, grab you out of the blue, that is legally assault. But talking to a brick wall is doing no good.

Assault?! Wow. I'm sure some of my best friends have touched my chest at some point without my explicit permission.

They're seriously in trouble now.

(Honestly, the over-reactions on this thread are at best perplexing)
    Let's not all see the worst in everything.

Maybe she was on the Wreslting Team??? Nipple Twister... Wasn't that a wrestling move?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'da freaked if a girl grabbed my breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Because, Pythos, everyone who has cried "assault" on this thread was not there to witness the event, and so could not form any kind of first-hand opinion of the circumstances of the case. Read my first story to see again how easy it is for someone who was not there to jump to the wrong conclusion.

Because, Pythos, it was clear to me from the outset that Tara knew the person by name was not offended by the incident. Read between the lines.

Because, Pythos, Tara said over and over and over again that she did not feel sexually violated. Read for understanding of her point of view and not just your own!

Because, Pythos, your views are politically correct, and not in keeping with what most sane people consider to be right or wrong in this case. Believe it or not, some of us are happy with our sexuality and can tell whether of not the touching is inappropriate. And I, for one, am sane enough to know when I have been sexually abused and what steps would be appropriate if such were the case. Believe it or not, I have been there and done that in both situations.

Now butt out.

What's the context here?

Do you go en-femme there too?

Has she seen you en-femme?

Or did she just out of the blue grab your "man-boobs?"

It strikes me as disrespectful, and classless, really, but you get to pick your own friends. Do you think she goes up to GG's and does that? Think about it.

I got grabbed once or twice when I went in obvious drag on Halloween; in that context it's a little more acceptable (but I didn't like it at the time).