Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look better as a man or as a woman?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I am a man, naturally I look better as a man!! Especially now that I no longer have my wife to do my makeup and fix my wig. But I still love to dress in feminine clothing!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Depends... I think I look ok no mater how I'm dressed... So it depends on a lot of factors.... the day... The weather... The lighting. The distance... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina has a better chance to look "terrific". Look at all she has going for her: choice of hair, infinite variety of clothing, fabulous shoes, corsets and waist cinchers, and even the choice of breast size. My guy side is stuck with less hair every day of the same color (and you can't style hair you don't have!), and supposedly no makeup! But, my guy side has the build that is considered "manly", and he is completely informed about all that Tina has learned, so he has lost weight, and a little brown mascara doesn't hurt either.

Bottom line, I think that Tina started 5 years ago looking just terrible, but then got a style of her own and pulled ahead. Then the ideas of "looking good" started to transfer to my male side and that side caught up to the point that both sides are pretty respectable

tina

There's probably a whole lot of this in this thread.....

But I think I look way better as a woman.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    I think I get in that range of ugliness that you can't rank (pun intended) one above the other. Saves on the admirers.

I utterly dispise the way i look without makeup

As a woman.Erica

Sadly, it comes down to the lesser of two evils, and I can't say either one is a good choice. I'd guess I look best as a guy, in my tux; I still get compliments from women that way. My height probably has something to do with it too, a big six four guy in a tux probably stands out quite a bit from the crowd, for better or worse. I've seen myself in the mirror dressed as a girl; 'taint a pretty picture. Best comparison would be a cartoon character from the '60's; Petunia Potomus.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In my opinion i look much better as a female although my mom is somewhat surprised that how she says that im a handsome man and i don't have a girlfriend yet.
    I'm not a handsome man, not at all. i don't know why people think that. but as a female, I feel happy and complete.
    Last edited by girlalex; 11-27-2010 at 02:58 PM.

To be honest, I really couldn't tell you what an attractive male looks like as my only way to determain that would be, to see what a beautiful lady is attracted too.. The only thing that I could come up with there would be the wallet.. So I really can not compare.

How ever I am more out to better my apperance when I dress as femme than in my everyday male mode . It is more time consumeing but being attracted to women helps me achive what ever look I am going for..?
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I think I look better as a woman. My wifes best friend is visiting for a few days, she is blonde and we are the same age I ask her if I could show her a pic as I had dressed and it reminded me of her (same hair and complection) she said "wow I wouldent have known and looked way prettier than her. I said I did it to show my sisters how much we all looked alike.

I definately look better as a woman. I take a lot more care of my appearance en femme than I do in male mode, which probably explains why. Also I have what I think are a great pair of legs that look fabulous in stockings and heels, and deserve to be shown off.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I look better as a man, but, feel better as a woman

The answer depends on how much transformational power is held by a tube of lipstick and some magnetic earrings. Otherwise I simply look best as me.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

If you compared my guy side to all the guys in the world, and then compared my girl side to all the girls in the world, my guy side would win out.
    On the other hand, I find girls to be far better looking in general than guys, so I prefer how I look in girl mode. But I'm biased, as I find girls attractive.

I'm a gg and I date transwomen. Most look better and younger as women. I'm into the whole person though and enjoy seeing them in boi mode as well. For some, it takes some trust to see them in all phases of their humanness.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I've had people say I look uglv as man and cute as women.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I hav`nt at least (not yet) gone that far in terms of true crossdressing. However definitely think I look better in a skirt, especially a long flowing one. Also since replacing almost all my mens t-shirts, tops and jeans with female ones and wearing female wool coats regularly in cold weather. Unfortunately it is difficult to find womens` jeans that are neither so loose they fall down or are too tight for comfort You may also get nasty looks for wearing very skintight ones, that does annoy me really!
    Last edited by TessaGirl; 11-28-2010 at 12:25 AM.

No I don't. I think I'm as ugly as a mud fence either way.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

as a woman, at least I am very happy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm too MODEST to answer that question directly!

Let me put it this way, tho!

I have maybe 10 pics of me in drab.

I have maybe 10,000 pics of Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

maybe i donĀ“t look a real woman when i am dressed up like one, but i feel myself and free when i dress like one!

As usual, it all comes down to personal perception. Simple logic would suggest the female image would have a "leg up" over the male image, lol.

The scales are "tipped" in favor of the female image..

-it is not a "fair fight", lol...The female side gets to use make-up. It's like the goal is to build a house and one person gets to use hammers and saws, but the other does not, lol

-the mirror image we see of ourselves is influenced by what we "want" or "wish" we looked like. It is also always a "mirror" or "reflected" image for us to look at, but everyone else sees us in correct perspective. That is why we are often surprised after taking our self pictures, which often are disappointing when compared to the mirror image that deceives us. (photos do not deceive, they provide truth).

-the female image is novel and exciting to us since it is a shift from the "normal" person we have been our whole life.

These are just a few of many factors tilting the scale of our mind's perception toward the female side.

So, obviously, my answer is....

I don't know....

hehehehehhe
    Last edited by eluuzion; 11-28-2010 at 02:12 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I look like me!
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene J View Post
    I look better as a man, but, feel better as a woman
    thats exactly how I think of my self too...