Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look better as a man or as a woman?

Thanks to makeup and a wig,(I am bald) woman for sure.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]This is a trick question, right??...Of course a woman...As a guy I get looks varying from indifference to downright distaste from from the opposie sex......but as a woman....The polar opposite is true...Smiles, getting checked out, just generally a better reaction all around...Oh yes...MUCH better as a woman..[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I look great as both! Of course, that is in my own humble opinion. You have to love yourself first! LOL
    My SO said the same thing and I think so too.

We likely all look better as women. Unless as a guy you wear make-up.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    What a mental thread,theres loving yourself and "loving yourself" maybe a better place for this would have been for SOs,cant say ive ever looked in the mirror and thought "hey you look awesome" my wife thinks i look good both ways and thats enough for me,she has said I appear happier when dressed

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Now that I think about it, everytime I have gotten initial action with a female I have been done up in makeup, and some kind of costume. Be it my Cats costume, rocky horror costume, or my Mana Sama Cosplay. (the latter got A LOT of action this year ).

I have been told I make a great mix of the two. I think my fem self is rather more appealing than my male self.

This is a simple question to answer. It's amazing what some makeup and a good hairdo can do for anybody. Even for the GG's. I once saw an article in a women's magazine that showed you the top 10 models without any makeup or their hair done up. Talk about some very unattractive women! There was one or two that looked so bad that I wondered how they ever got to become a model.
    Secondly, since I don't find men attractive...including myself, I have to say I look better as a woman. Now how anyone else might answer that is your guess as good as mine. Now if I only had the body to match the face. lol
    Simple answer is that women, even some of us part time women look much better then men. Of course most women and some gay guys might disagree.

I hope that I look better as a woman. A lot of time and effort goes into dressing. I hope there is a payoff for the work.

What a great Rorschach test! I was quite the rake as a young man, but now there's no doubt I'm more attractive as a woman... the hair and makeup make me look years younger, and I put a lot more time and effort into my appearance

Certainly better as a woman.

I think I look much better as a guy, but I feel infinately better as a girl

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    Take a look at the Gallery Boy vs Girl mode sticky, and you will have your answer
    I have a couple of boy photos in there too

Tash

as a female and there are photos on this site that confirm it
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I feel and look much better when dressed as a woman.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Right at the moment, from the neck down, Deffinitly beter as a woman. But with the right help with makeup and a wig, The completely as a woman.

I feel better about myself dressed as a woman too. .
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

good question

simple answer---------

after consultation with hubby and poring over old photos the answer has to be definatly ---------------------

WOMAN

Danni

Probably better as a man (just to go against the grain here) but more comfortable when dressed in female clothing. I am better looking as a man due to my body shape and having a lot more practice at getting it right.

Klaire

lol a woman I'm sure!

My opinion of myself is that I look better as a woman and that is confirmed by the fact that I feel better about myself when en femme. My wife thinks I am an attractive man. I have been hit on and picked up at very non-traditional "pick-up" places by women while en drab. How this plays into the OP's question about whether I look better as a man or woman, I am not sure so I'll say "most definately maybe."

Neither
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I think I look better as a woman but since I have been CD'ing a lot more I've found my enhomme has aquired a much better dress sense although still mostly wearing womens clothes, make of that what you will LOL

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    This is a simple question to answer. It's amazing what some makeup and a good hairdo can do for anybody. Even for the GG's. I once saw an article in a women's magazine that showed you the top 10 models without any makeup or their hair done up. Talk about some very unattractive women! There was one or two that looked so bad that I wondered how they ever got to become a model.
    Secondly, since I don't find men attractive...including myself, I have to say I look better as a woman. Now how anyone else might answer that is your guess as good as mine. Now if I only had the body to match the face. lol
    Simple answer is that women, even some of us part time women look much better then men. Of course most women and some gay guys might disagree.
    I agree with Brandy's comments above. Women are just plane better looking people than men, so I too believe I look better as a woman.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

When dressed as a woman.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Well I look rubbish as a male, and I feel wonderful as a girl!

Aspiring Member
    Bout average as both I suppose.

I look like Quasimoto as a man and as Marge Schott's ugly sister as a woman. I strike out in either mode.