Thread: I get the mam every now and then, but today......was not the usual thing.

I get the mam every now and then, but today......was not the usual thing.

I was at work today and I just about fell over when a girl at the auto counter told me this.

I work at WalMart as a service writer. I have a male uniform that I wear just like our tech's. Drab through and through. The only thing I do is wear my hair up in a high ponytail through the back of my cap. I do pluck my eyebrows (nothing to wild) and wear clear nail polish. Other than that I don't look female at all as I think or at least though.

We had a middle age male come in today and I asked if he needed help. He said no and went inside to the counter. That is when he asked to girl there for an oil change. She told him that he needed to see me out in the shop. He said "oh the pretty girl out there takes the orders?"
    She said, What girl? as I was the only one out there at the time.(the techs were on break) He replied "the cute girl with the green ball cap on". She said that's not a girl sir his name is Greg.

He was speechless! LOL, he then came out and gave me his order and that was it.

Our counter girl came out and told me what happened (yea, all of the guys were there at that time and heard) We all laughed it off and they ribbed me for it off and on today.

Oh, and a few months ago, A tech that use to work there came in and was talking to one of our guys about a motor that he bought. I was at that time working on bikes for the toy dept in the shop. I was bent over it with my butt facing him.(was wearing my padded panties too) He wispered to our tech and asked who the hot little number is? Our tech just busted out laughing and said that's Greg and I heard that and turned around to see his face blood red! This guy even knows who I am.

he has yet came back in. I love it!

I have fun there mixing it up with the customers and my co-workers.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I love getting Mam..ed when i am in male mode espically when i am out with the wife.....it just cracks her up...I say see...told ya i should have worn a dress ...

Joann