Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have time for other hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    but I am very slowly rebuilding the break system on my jeep.

Alright! another jeeper on here.
    My jeep is my male hobby (though I do know a few females who enjoy the same). I guess I don't really have any female hobbies, I guess cding is kind of a hobby, but would that be another male hobby? I enjoy a good shopping trip, but don't do it to the point I consider it a hobby. So tp answer the op question, it doesn't subtract from enjoying other hobbies

There are OTHER hobbies??

[SIZE="4"]"This is the best way that I've found
    to be the best you've ever seen" - Hedwig
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cee
    So, do you have time for other hobbies? Has CD'ing taken away time from other things that you love to do, or maybe completely displaced other pastimes (sp?). I'm not great at time management (yet), so maybe it is just a matter of scheduling. I don't know.
    [SIZE="2"]I just want to say that crossdressing may be a “hobby” for you, but that description will not sit well with others, me included. My hobby may be writing about crossdressing, here, on this site, and my dressing is anything but a pastime. It can be very relaxing, of course, but so is breathing…
    [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U mean "hobbies" like:

Washing my car?
    Cleaning my house?
    Working in my yard?
    Running my business?
    Reading the newspaper?
    Watching/doing sports?
    Socializing with LIVE people?
    Traveling?

But then, I mite MISS the latest Karren quip! Or, a dressing/shopping tip! Or, the latest adventures of one of the, "I went out with", girls!
    Hey! That OTHER CRAP is for people with real lives! Why would I want one of THOSE, when I can have SO MUCH FUN with CDing!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-01-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I just want to say that crossdressing may be a “hobby” for you, but that description will not sit well with others, me included. My hobby may be writing about crossdressing, here, on this site, and my dressing is anything but a pastime. It can be very relaxing, of course, but so is breathing…
    [/SIZE]
    Interesting.

You may take offence if you wish, Frederique. However, none was intended. I had to call CD'ing something. Obviously, it is not a typical hobby, to be certain. And that is as far as I am going to go, lest I tread on more toes.

I don't have a lot of time for my "normal" hobbies (in my case doing electronics projects), but at least I can do them when my wife is in the house.

Like Becky, I dress or under-dress for everything that I do, so my femme life includes my hobbies. The femme part I don't think of as a hobby.
    warmly, Linnea

i have to have balance in my life, i will not allow 1 activity gain more of my attention than the others.. i work 75hr weeks, play in 2 bands, have a loving g/f.. wish i could quit the job and make adult movies with the g/f but thats a ways off yet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 20sGirl View Post
    I think it's fair to say that CDing is a creative endeavour. It's artistic and shows great imagination. My other hobbies include painting, practicing piano playing and I really love a good book. Rather than a time-drain, I just view CDing as another good use of spare time (when I have it).

I agree; It's very much an artistic skill set that rewards practice and imagination. I wish I had more opportunities to indulge. I also enjoy photography and skiing. Oddly, skiing is the one setting in which I haven't wanted to dress. I'm just interested in warmth and function. Maybe I haven't seen a cute enough ski outfit.

I need to sell a 1957 Ford Fairlane so I can buy a 27 foot sailboat so I can rest comfortably somwhere along any inlet or harbor on the east coast. I am Captain Jack Sparrow at heart. That's my guy self. I'm prety mechanical too.

Without the above mentioned, I'm afraid I have to say that I would make a transition into being female, and you know....go all the way.

Sailing is my family,and what I know. .....New England Clam Chowder too!

but the first part, I love too much. Mine is a good life life so far, and I can't complain. I have too many friends with sleeper sailboats, and it is the life for me. Pirate at heart. :...truly.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 12-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.

I Ride motorcycles. Street, trail, race motorcross, trials, and keep all my bikes going. The only way I can keep the m/c going is to commit to schedules. Scedule for racing, schedule for dirt riding, schedule for street rides. Commit to the schedule and to other people. If not, then it all goes by-by.

CD fun is just monday afternoon and here and there.

There's ALWAYS time for a trip to the rifle or shotgun range and some friendly competition, be it trap, high-power rifle or black powder. No, I don't shoot en femme nor under-dress.
    Jon(i)

R/c hobby

I have 2 helico, repair and ajustement i do in garage at night in heel and skirt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know where I get my time... I work 40-50 hours a week at work, run a small design firm from home, do free design work for local groups, work my dog, and still have time to do shop work. I'm working on a routine for hair removal, (nair burnt my chest this morning before work) but I generally only femme up 2-3 times a week, which for me is taking a shower when I get home from work, changing, do some makeup and get back to work.

I think my best trick is that I don't watch TV and quit playing video games years ago. Lots of free time. Though I like to sit down and watch a movie with my wife en femme.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Like many of you girls, I could not do justice to a job, CDing, and golf. So I took an early retirement form my job and cut back on golf. Still can't find enough time to feed my inner soul !!!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Life is like a box of..
    Im a gun lover so I spend (or use too its cold here at the moment) alot of time at the range. I own many guns and love to go shooting. Be fun to do that dressed up lol!

Besides that I love the outdoors ie: camping, fishing, hunting, etc

Oh and im a techy kind gal love computers and such.. build my own all the time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

CDing is not a hobby for me, it is part of my everyday life. My hobby is art and 3D digital art to be precise. Just love it because I can be creative without the mess and do it dressed. I also read forums and learn from others who have knowledge to share. I am getting very choosy how I spend my time. Sometimes I regret the time lost because it is wasted on issues that do not contribute to my well being and cause me stress. I also love to garden because when I have stressed out I walk around the garden and meditate. Balancing it all is the key aim. Equilibrium within brings me contentment. Oh yeh and SURF too, miss it so much coz the banks are full of grommets and others so I stress if I cannot get a good ride.