Thread: NYC Sighting

NYC Sighting

It may not sound unusual considering this is New York, but it is worth retelling. I was in Grand Central Station tonight when I saw a twenty-something girl in front of me on the escalator. She was dressed in a gray skirt, v-neck sweater, knee socks and wellies, all topped by a raincoat. Stylish and carrying herself confidently. I looked up and realized that she was one of us. No wig, no makeup, no forms and not a care in the world. Probably heading home from work.

No one gave a second look - probably because she carried herself so well. I wanted to give her a hug!

Wasn't me, but I'm in the area and I would do such a thing.

Must be someone from southern Connecticut or Hudson Valley. ....Metro North.

NY'ers are too concerned about themselves to spot out a TG/CD, so whatever happens won't get much attention, IMO.

Just curious because you said no wig, forms or makeup, was this individual trying to present as female? I'm always excited to hear about others rocking the guy in a skirt look, but the usage of the female pronouns and stuff in your post confused me. I know some people on here use them automatically so I just wanted to check.
    Last edited by JiveTurkeyOnRye; 12-01-2010 at 12:57 AM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

The outfit was put together, age appropriate and she rocked it. Exactly what many 20-something GGs would do in NYC. That's what was so striking about the whole thing. I did a double take, but 99% sure she was one of us!

I don't own a skirt or breast forms and rarely used makeup. The time i went out to the mall i looked like a guy but i was wearing all female clothes & was enjoying it! The clothes is what i enjoy especially the heels not necessarily the makeup & wigs.
    Last edited by shaq91; 12-01-2010 at 08:58 AM.

sounds hot.. i would like to do that

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Just goes to show you that with a bit more of the "illusion", and maybe a bit of voice control, passing in a large, busy city is really not hard

tina