Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wife wears my ladys clothing

wife wears my ladys clothing

How many of you have had the experience of your wife wearing some of your clothes? My wife likes some of my skirts and tops.
    It is alittle weird the first time this happened but it is kind of cool .
    P.S. I didnt tell her that I thought I looked better in them than she does!!! LOL.
    Alanea

I guess we can't complain because many of us have 'borrowed' some of out SO's clothing. However, I think it is kind of cool. My SO has asked to borrow some of my earrings but she hasn't worn them yet.

My wife has borrowed slips and taken (with permission) pantyhose from me before. One of my slips remains in her drawer, and she won't give it back! Most recently, she was out of black tights and needed a pair for an outfit she was wearing. I tossed her a new pair of mine.

We don't wear the same sizes in skirts/dresses/tops/shoes, so we don't share those. I have carte blanche permission to wear her clothes any time I like (and she mine), but it's generally not practical.

My wife and I have all of our clothing for years. It is so nice being the same size in everything but shoes.

My wife Gillian and I, are the same size and always shop together for clothes. We swap everything in the wardrobe, apart from shoes, lingerie and her fetish wear, rubber.

My wife does borrow some of my tops & skirts. I think it is great!

She quite often borrows off me, I just put it down to one of life's nicer little bug bears.

One of the wonderful things about my wife is how she has come to support me over the years. We now share a lot of things with each other like panties, pantyhose, tops and skirts. Although she is much shorter than me we can still share these items. It sure makes life a lot easier and much more fun.

Jeannie

My wife and I do share many things except Bra's and panties other then those it has saved us luggage fees on trips.
    We have different skin tone color and do not look good in all the same shades of makeup. Jewelry we also share. Except for my diamond earrings that she gave me when I had my ears pierced. because we use the same salon and both dye our hair she insisted that I had to color the gray. She and I have similar hair styles also. Several people have asked if we are sisters.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

My wife has borrowed several of my tops. I never turn her down, when she wants something of mine.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife used to wear lots of my clothes! Until the later years in her life I couldn't wear many of hers due to size. I do still have acouple of her dresses that I can and do wear. We also sometimes exchanged lingerie!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My wife has borrowed one my summer skirts on several occasions she has also borrowed several of my tops, but i've got a few of hers when she has a clear-out.

phoebe UK

Silver Member
    I think that is wonderful, I would love my wife to share my feminine clothes, but that is not going to happen any time soon I guess

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife and I always borrow each others clothes,never been a problem for us,I think It's great fun and kinda cool that we like each others styles shopping is a blast too,trying not to fight over who are we buying that Cute top for

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Here's a different take - even if my wife and I wore the same size, she would not borrow my feminine clothing - skirts, dresses, and heels since she does not wear any of those items! She is a strict pants and flat shoes type of gal, and she has much shorter hair than I do.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Wink

I hope that you enjoy it, because it is just great, my wife and I shop together and try to purchase mostley an our wardrobe, but sometimes we treat our selves to a my dress or top, skirt etc as we have different taste's for different occassions. The only thing we dont share equally are shoes as I can get into most of hers but mine are too big for her. Although the other night she was trying on dresses for our Christmas party and was strutting around in a pair of my shoes as they were the mearest to the new ones that she has ordered on line.
    Kathryn

PS sorry that its so long but close to my heart

That is a very nice compliment. My wife says I dress like a grand-ma.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    We argue over whose purse it is this week. hers or mine. She wears my fashion scarfs, jewelry, tops and other things. I can wear more of hers that she can of mine because she wears a much larger size.... I but I love her dearly as an accepting spouse of 40 years. We've done it all. from being out in public together hundreds of times to private dressed sexy times behind closed bedroom doors.
    Last edited by Megan70; 11-30-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Me and my ebony queen share everything, and we love it. Awesome experience.

It is great that my wife & I wear the same size and like the same styles & colors. We go shopping together for clothes and take turns wearing the outfits.

My wife has borrowed a top or two. We sometimes shop with sharring in mind.

I would share with my wife, but we're far from being similar in size, much less the same size. However, some things like my black shawl, and she borrow that one night when it was cold and I was wearing drab. I like the idea.
    warmly, Linnea

I look forward to such a scenario, especially the tights one My GG friend has asked if she can borrow a pair of my more fancy leggings.

When I collected the trash to put out Sunday night I found 2 empty pantyhose packages. It was clear to me that they came from my collection. She never said a word and I didn't either but it was one of those times that reminded me what her acceptance does for both of us.

I Think it is wonderful that we can share each others clothing !When this occurs you know we are totally accepted. Is there a better Feeling?