Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Fetish Dressers

For Fetish Dressers

Many of us aren't, but there are still lots of us fetish dressers. A recent thread "what's your fetish?" got hundreds of posts. Some were of the type "I like pantyhose". Not to discount their contribution to the thread, but I'm not sure these posters have a fetish in the strictest sense. Definitions range from an object that causes or assists in sexual arousal, to an object whose presence is required for arousal. Some folks just don't like the word as it conjures up thoughts of sexual deviancy. So let's drop the use of the word for the purpose of this discussion, and not argue about definitions.

My question (again, for fetish, oops, I mean dress for pleasure dressers) is: is there anything in your transformation (clothes, makeup, etc.) that is so central to your excitement (and you dress for that excitement) that you can't dress without it? For example, I wear pantyhose or stockings whenever I dress, but they're just part of the wardrobe. They're necessary for completion of the dressup, but they don't specifically excite me. Very high heels (emphasis on very), on the other hand, really excite me and I consider them a must. Same with very deep red lipstick. I wear it because it always arouses me greatly. I can't do without it. Maybe I could, but I don't want to because my excitement would be diminished.

Here's a related question: is there anything that you require (or at least very strongly prefer because of its significant contribution to your excitement) that gets really nit-picky specific? For example, a certain kind of stockings/pantyhose (color, seamed, thigh high, etc.) and no other will do? For me, as another example, I wear wigs that are straight, with blunt cut bangs. I have had other styles but they don't excite. While blonde is preferred, color is less important to me than this specific style.

Finally, along the same lines, do you have anything that "more is better", almost without limit? Again, for me, I wear very deep red lipstick, and the darker and more heavily applied, the more I am aroused. Of course, this works best for "home alone" dressups, as do other over-the-top things. I also love very high heels, the higher the better, but there is a limit. Also for me, the longer and thicker the fake eyelashes, the more excited I get. And long nails (again, limited), painted dark red.
    Heavy makeup, short skirts, you get the idea.

Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard? I'd be interested in how similar or different things arouse other "dress for pleasure" dressers.

[SIZE="4"]Nicole, for my total excitement I wear stockings with a garter belt and I just love a lacy bra. I don't wear these items every time I dress, but do when I'm feeling especially naughty....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I luv, dark red nail polish. And Stockings, panties, etc. Don't we all? lol

i luv wine red dresses.... dark stockings.... red/black bra n panty... to be honest i like wine red color

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    For me, garterbelts with 4 suspenders per leg, full fashion seamed stockings, the heavier the denier the better. I just love the stockings of decades ago that were more fitted and also more silky feeling. I also agree that a heavy application of very red lipstick is a must, coupled with very red nail polish and long nails. Heels in the 5" range and very short skirts that allow one to conceal or show some of their stocking tops depending on my mood or how I choose to sit. Very long fake lashes are a must as well. Of course I would dress this way more often if I could, but to me, this is required when I wish to be my sexiest.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I just have to say in reply almost the same as you, very high heels, stockings, short skirts, red lipstick long nails and PVC OUTFITS are just excellent

I like the fetish side of dressing but the only thing that I really need its a nice wig,makeup and some nice heels the rest is just variety

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I always wear stockings or pantyhose that allow me to rub my legs together and get that "nylon against nylon" sound. Gets me every time.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

MMmm, interesting thread. For me, I would have to say petticoats do it for me, rather then anything else!!!

Gold Member
    I enjoy wearing black rib tights, and a corset. I do not do this all the time, but when
    I do, well it is over the top for me. I also have to add a petticoat with the Maid outfit
    I have is something I enjoy wearing. Rader

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I remember being thrilled with nylons and garter belts. Then I got heels, and I've never been the same since. I just love heels. I love all the different parts of the female wardrobe, but the heels put me right over the top![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard?
    I'm absolutely along the same lines. Deep red lipsticks and very high heels make me feel weak at the knees even before I put them on. Same with the lashes.

Great thread!

The avvy pic isn't me
    Hmmm, i started to comment from the direction of what someone else wears, and the more i typed, the more i found myself hijacking the thread into a bdsm theme. So, in trying to stay on topic AMAP and not going TMI, i like all the very things you described (especially the hair), albeit not on me. Now then, the petticoats do work for my nature; of course, only from the "pleasure" dresser standpoint.

Hope that was in the spirit of your OP Nicole. If hard pressed to come up with an item or style of clothing that i can be excited from wearing (even minimally), i would have to say any of the tight stretchy panties that ride high in the........uh, er..... cheeks? Oh and highish heels too.

mj (Cassie)

The more I look into the subject, the less I believe in the whole idea of fetishes (paraphilias.) In the TG world, the idea of “fetishes” is just a club that narrow moralists, disease mongers in the mental health profession and some of their strange bedfellows [snicker] in the TG community use to beat up anybody that admits to a sexual component of their TGness. Certain elements in the TG community don't object to the characterization of CD “fetishists” as freaks and perverts, they merely object to being lumped in with them. Real women are asexual like nuns and angels – right?

Basically, a fetish is when you get off on something that others don't understand or approve. If it becomes a damaging obsession, it is essentially no different than any other potentially damaging obsession like golf or day-trading. But in our culture an obsession with a “fetish” is extra bad because sex is bad. I read a pretty good article online recently that touched on this aspect of fetishism.

In my case, I love the ultra-feminine look with lots of lace, ribbons and bows, pastel colors, frilly petticoats, and etc. I love being a sissy. But that look is neither necessary nor sufficient for sexual activity. What is necessary is that I be, or a least imagine myself, in a feminine role during sex. That “fetish” is called autogynephila by the disease mongers. The clothes are just occasional props just like candlelight, incense and soft music.

I like the whole wardrobe,but I do have to have lipstick,and bright red does turn me on.

Many years ago it was all fetish for me. Nylons and girdles really floated my boat. Now it's just become the way I want to dress. My fantasies now run in a totally different direction. Maybe a subject for a different thread on a non public forum.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the responses so far. Keep them coming.
    I'm looking to see if anyone else is so captivated by certain things (like high heels or lipstick) that it is compelling to always include in their dressup, or pleasure is greatly diminished. Also, are there things that have to JUST SO (like a very specific stocking, shoe or hair style), or pleasure is diminished.
    Interesting reply, LilSissyStevie. I know I have fetishes, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, and I don't need treatment (just more fetish objects ha ha). Why are some folks so reluctant to see that humans, including crossdressers, are sexual creatures?
    Finally, I'm not looking for anyone's sexual details, just details about what it is that floats your boat, as Michelle said.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 12-01-2010 at 05:57 PM.

If I couldn't have my red lipstick when dressing en femme, it just wouldn't work. It's all in the detail.

i'm a cosmetic "*****" that part of dressing i do take my time with, i really like shiny/shimmery/sparkly eyeshadows/lipstick-gloss, i cant do matte colors AND i cant go into any store that has cosmetics on sale and not walk out without purchasing something.

mine is make up and my 5" black pumps

I don't know where to begin. I love each and every item and I do this because it's the utmost in fun and excitement. If there were time and a way I would dress 24/7. And I have a variety of clothing item fetishes that I am hoping to explore more in the future but I will have to nickel and dime my finances to afford that kind of stuff.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

A fetish dresser in FLUX, Nicole?

I say "fetish dresser" because dressing is, and has always been, sexual for me!

When I first started dressing, I ALWAYS wore nylons, hi-heels, and corsets.
    Then, I found out it didn't MATTER if I wore nylons!

Then, I found out it didn't MATTER if I wore a corset!

Now, I've purchased my FIRST pair of tiny heels! (3 1/2") And, it doesn't MATTER!

As long as I see an ATTRACTIVE FEMALE in my mirror when I'm finished dressing, I GET EXCITED!

What's the next item to go? I have NO IDEA!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    Many years ago it was all fetish for me. Nylons and girdles really floated my boat. Now it's just become the way I want to dress. My fantasies now run in a totally different direction. Maybe a subject for a different thread on a non public forum.
    So this thread got me thinking about it. I decided on a test. Since girdles and pantyhose were my fetish 30 + years ago I wanted to see if in any way that still held true. So I put on my best slipery pantyhose and my tightest girdle and waited for things to happen. Nothing. It's gone. Now days these are just items of clothing that I wear as part of my overall outfit. The pantyhose or tights only when needed and even then sometimes I opt out. The girdle not so often anymore. If I need a smooth line for a particular outfit I might put one on. Maybe this means I should give up my secret crossdresser decoder ring and forget the secret handshake. LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    A basic must for me are sexy panties or thong. Then stockings are the next part of the thrill.
    But I get the most thrill and arousal from being fully dressed and looking as femme as possible. This means shaved everything, glued on breast forms, tucked and taped, sexy bra, nice fem outfit, makeup, wig, heels, etc
    Then the cherry on the top is perfume - getting a wiff of my lovely girly scent is just enough to drive me wild!

The main problem with all of this is that I know I get the biggest "kick" when fully done up and hours have gone into doing it. Unfortunately it only happens on the odd occasion and the rest of the time I have to make do with just the panties or a half job dressup and of course only half the "kick". There is always this thought that its good but it could be better - I know because I have been there.

I will be honest, I love legwear, be it tight leggings or disco pant, or catsuit, to pantyhose. They are a must have for my outfits. I just love the feel of the material and the taughtness of the spandex. I love the feel of the "hug" of the garments. Skirts I adore too.

I have always loved form fitting stuff, and if I was a female would have gotten in some trouble for wearing revealing outfits at school