Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Fetish Dressers

I am not that much into the fetish aspect of dressing anymore. Nowadays I dress mainly to go out, although "blending in" is not part of my lexicon either -- I want to look way better than the other gals.

However, at all times, I just do not feel dressed and wouldn't think the whole thing is worthwhile if I couldn't wear (1) heels, (2) long polished nails and (3) earrings. The rest -- including all outer clothes, no matter how pretty -- is really just to provide an appropriate context for those three items. Those are also the three things I'm likely to wear even in "male" mode when hanging around the house or otherwise "off duty" as a girl.

- Diane

Just realised the one thing that makes it extra special for me no matter what I wear is my wife being with me. Its always that extra exciting when she is involved as well, I know it's not clothing but you did ask for the specific thing that makes the ultimate difference and it has to be my gorgeous wife.

OH, I love it all ,but save the full makeup sessions for the weekends so I can enjoy the feelings all weekend. During the week though just a skirt , blouse and bra is good enough.A lot depends on the mood and I may get dressed to the nines but I know I have to remove everything back to drab for the days work. That is the worst part of dressing up is having to remove it. I watch the clock to see when I absolutly Positively have to revert to drab during the week.

Super short skirts and , of course, CFMHH'S with at least a 5" heel.

Well, a sexy pair of panties does it for me. And if I get the chance to wear a bra or corsett I'm like a rock.... And can go for hours.
    No, those are my Panties]

I could not ever dress, whether fetish or otherwise (is there an otherwise), without pantyhose.I have tried every
    style and brand you can name but I have settled on Hanes' Silk Reflections waist smoother hose.The feel and look
    is just fantastic.When I slide them on my legs and then over my hips, I am truly transformed. I dont think I could
    be a crossdresser without them.........dana.

I can fully relate to this! I love it too!

A nice soft sun dress with silk panties,& since I have pretty femme feet & painted toes,
    a pair of 5" open toed heels.I'm in haven..

Hi Nicole. I have a very strong panty fetish that developed during early childhood. It was the first thing I tried on at age 5 and for most of my life it was the only article of girls clothing I needed to wear. I didn't add other clothing until later. I'm very particular about them. Older styles (bikini or full brief) in 100% nylon with a nice rounded back seam. The newer styles and materials don't do a thing for me. I won't wear them. They have to be similar to the type I grew up with. As with a true fetish, panties are the object of my strongest sexual feelings. Even stronger than another person can bring out which is sad in a way. I hope this helped you.
    Jamie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thigh high stockings and garters is what drives me the most crazy. I love the feeling of the tug of garters on stockings as I'm walking.

So unoriginal I know but....black, shiny....

Silver Member
    I also knew I had a fetish when I was around 5 years old, of course I didn't know the name for it or had the vocabulary to explain it. Without knowing *anything* about sex or sexuality, somehow I knew it was shameful and I couldn't tell anyone.

Gartered nylons, especially old fashioned ff nylons with a seam (they are expensive and difficult to find large enough to fit me properly though), foundation garments, the stronger and more severe the better (corsets, girdles) and heels. I also love slips, and old fashioned long leg panties and usually wear all of these underneath when I dress.

Not quite as strong as the above, I also love satin, especially satin blouses.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 12-02-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott
    Here's a related question: is there anything that you require (or at least very strongly prefer because of its significant contribution to your excitement) that gets really nit-picky specific?
    Finally, along the same lines, do you have anything that "more is better", almost without limit? Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard? I'd be interested in how similar or different things arouse other "dress for pleasure" dressers.
    [SIZE="2"]What is your specific definition of “arousal?” Getting excited? Getting sexually excited? Getting roused into action? Maybe you mean returning to your preferred state of being…

If we skip the accepted notion that crossdressing is a sexual disorder, we can discuss what “fetish” may refer to. A fetish is something you feel has magical powers, so you worship it, right? It also means something you are abnormally devoted to, OR any nonsexual object that arouses erotic feelings, usually in an abnormal manner (by definition). OK, I worship certain kinds of skirts – they are my fetish, and I am very specific about them. They have to be a certain fabric, a certain color, and a certain length. When I wear them I’m very happy, but I wouldn’t say I’m aroused in any way – if anything, I can immediately feel the male in me drain away, which may be the very reverse of arousal. Of course, it’s all in the mind, but in this case a fetish, a specific object, is the catalyst for a longed-for state. Needless to say, as in your case, the skirt leads to other things – a specific wig, a certain shade of lipstick, and all of the other feminine stuff in my bulging closet. However, without my beloved, precious skirts I wouldn’t be the least bit aroused, meaning stirred to action en femme

More is better? Of course – I can never have too many skirts…
    [/SIZE]

Thanks everyone, but don't stop now. Keep your posts coming.
    Jamie, that's the kind of info I was looking for: whether anyone else besides me had very specific requirements on certain items that had to be JUST SO.
    Also Frederique, who wears very specific tpes of skirts. Your reverse arousal concept is interesting, and, as usual, you have a thoughtful response and a way with words that I admire.

For me it's about what engages Kaz. This could be many things...

Years ago I never considered tights (pantyhose) but now they are fundamental to my wardrobe and most days this is what I wear.

At work... in my "day life"... it is about underwear, so tights, stockings, thongs rather than knickers, though I have few lacy shorts... I like the feel of hold ups, and a thong under my "my outer wear"... I feel like Kaz within.

I do a lot of "presenting" to people, so I don't gamble there and those are tights days. When working alone... I will do the full Monty!

So what is my fetish...? I like to be made-up and dressed and seeing Kaz looking back at me... Awesome!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

for myself its thigh highs and summer dresses.. those two together arouse me so much.. although when I take the time to tuck and tape, then start dressing up, it does feels as if my maleness ebbs (like Frédérique)
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. -- Marilyn Ferguson

I don't always drink beer.

But when I do, I prefer........

I like the outline of my lipstick to be just so....
    Hosiery, lace slip.
    I like full dresses rather than straight or pencil-style.
    I like them to have some kind of unique feminine flair or embellishment.
    I like them a certain length.
    I like the sensation of "having" breasts.
    Walking in heels
    I love sweaters and knitted stuff
    Jewelry
    Hair.....I like lots of it.
    Nails....wonderful

One day it's one thing, another day it's something else. But on any given day, I'll find one of these things very erotic in some way. Other times, it's nice just to spend the time en femme, and it isn't necessarily sexual. But if it turns that way, there's something about the feminine experience that really floats my boat that will manifest itself with any or all of the long list (and more) above.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I will be honest, I love legwear, be it tight leggings or disco pant, or catsuit, to pantyhose. They are a must have for my outfits. I just love the feel of the material and the taughtness of the spandex. I love the feel of the "hug" of the garments. Skirts I adore too.

I have always loved form fitting stuff, and if I was a female would have gotten in some trouble for wearing revealing outfits at school
    U didn't mention corsets, Pythos. If u haven't tried real corsets yet, I PROMISE U, they will TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY! Ha ha!

Nice new avatar, by the by!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would have to say sky high heels is a fav as well as a must for me as well. Full fashion stockings are a close 2nd!

i HAVE to have open toed high heel shoes or sandals (unless I will be walking all day or in grassy fields), with my toenails painted bright red. I love bright red lipstick too, but I can enjoy putting on shoes while the rest of me is totally En Drab! I can't go a week without going to several different shoe stores and trying on high heels, most usually En Drab.

Suzi Q

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Satin itself expedites the blood flow. I do enjoy wearing full ensembles with long-sleeved satin blouse done up at the neck, satin pants or long skirt with nylons and all manner of undergarments to go with.

What really seals the deal for me each time, though, is using forms (currently D size) and donning my 3.5" heels with ankle straps. While I do not try to pass via makeup and wig I do enjoy having the form of a female. The breast forms and heels do it for me each time and help me feel complete for the time being. Clip on earrings can sometimes add an extra little something to the mix.
    Last edited by Veronica Lacey; 12-04-2010 at 01:22 PM.

I'd have to say a nice lacy bra and panties, although i don't really look at dressing in any female attire as a fetish for me it just feels so natural and exciting at the same time.

Silver Member
    I am very fussy and like certain things just so for it to come together for me. Like Veronica I love satin blouses, and they need to be long sleeved and ideally fully buttoned to the neck (add a cameo dress clip on the collar and I go crazy!)
    If I wear a skirt suit and need to wear something underneath the jacket, and I don't wear a full satin blouse, I will only wear a silk or satin shell with one keyhole button at the back, for some reason anything else like a simple top is not "office professional" (which is what I find very exciting.)

I always wear a full slip or camisole slip and half slip, even if the clothes I am wearing are fully lined. I even wear a camisole slip under my satin blouse or silk shell when I am wearing a jacket over that. It isn't necessary for modesty's sake or change how the clothes hang, but it is a very old fashioned and prim and proper thing to do, which I also find quite exciting.

I can definitely identify with that - a satin blouse is so erotic.

For me, it's always been about silky, satiny, and lacey lingerie. It started with panties and eventually moved on to teddies, bustiers, and the such. I love a full on lingerie outfit. A bustier with satin panties, garter belt, lace top thigh hi's and strappy tall heels is my perfect outfit. I am tall and I love how my long legs look in heels and thigh hi's. The panties feel divine, and the bustier just screams sexy. Love it!!