Thread: Has anyone entered a competition to win a dress or have won a dress?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Has anyone entered a competition to win a dress or have won a dress?

I've been entering competitions everytime i buy a bridal mag, to win a wedding gown. i've entered 5 so far and no success. one contest was very hard cause you had to describe why you wanted the gown so much under 30 words. has anyone else entered a contest and had success? i own a cuppla wedding gowns which are beautiful, but to win one of the real top of the range gowns would be the ultimate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Yeah!! I have won gift cards to Victoria Secret's betting on football games!!! Takes sports betting to a new level when you can win lingerie!! Hope you win!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I won make up and perfume at an office raffle, which was nice.