Thread: I am so happy it finally happened to me ...

I am so happy it finally happened to me ...

Similar situations have been reported for some of you, but now it happened to me.

Last Saturday we had an invitation to a Wedding Party, my wife planned to use a black dress for the occasion ... but she did not have a black pair of pantyhose ... so, she asked if I have a pair she can use.

Of course I had one !!! ... and many more. I have much more high heels, panties, and hosiery than my wife.

I was very happy to share with her my female clothing by the first time.

Still smiling ...

Rachel

I am very happy for you. How grand it is to share.
    Laural

I have had to loan my daughter a half slip one time when we went to a wedding and her skirt was a bit more sheer than she thought.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Thanks Laura, I think sharing is one step forward in accepting by my wife. I love her !!!!.

Kandis, Wonderful your daughter already knows. I am still almost closeted, only my wife knows.

Well its all happening here ..
    Usually I sleep in my birthday suit but our eldest daughter has started noticing and commenting that Daddy is anatomically different. Knowing how I hate pyjamas and sleeping shorts, wife has asked me to start wearing underwear to bed. Complained that mine made me very hot and uncomfortable and she threw me a pair of hers "try these, they're far cooler"

Now I have worn her underwear before - various reasons - and also explained that I found it more comfortable than male underwear but she has never been so open about it. Anyway a couple of days passed and when I asked for a pair at bedtime, she suggested that I go out and get my own. Said that I needed more anyway because I now sleep in them and my usual underwear was also getting a bit ragged. So now am proud owner of my own cute knickers in various colours .. with little bows. Apart from a little piss taking, shes been really cool with it.

Then today she walks into office and asks if i have any tights that she could wear to Ball that we are attending tonight

If it carries on at this rate .. she'll be saying its OK if I wear my heels around the house in front her or maybe even, how about we see if my dress fits you or do you like my silk nightgown

Dont get me wrong, I'm very happy about it .. just a little shocked! She is a very open and accepting person but understandably wasnt very enthusiastic when she found my heels. Said that she didnt want to see or be a part of it and so I have not pushed her. Seems like she may be opening up and realising that just because I like feminine garments, it doesnt mean that i no longer the man she married
    Last edited by siantv2003; 12-03-2010 at 06:24 AM.
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

Silver Member
    That is brilliant and I look forward to the day when I can offer that service to my wife, it might be a while coming though!

Just my luck my wife doesn't wear nylons! Sigh.... And I'd be afraid of it being a trick question. "Can I borrow a pair of your nylons?". Sure... Is that our laywer at the door?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Good for you. It must feel wonderful being able to help out that way