Although I have been CD'ing for many years, I have always made up my own clothing, makeup, appearance, etc. and have kept this completely to myself. I feel that my femme appearance is that of a 'guy trying to look like a girl' rather than really feminine.

I want to 'step out' a bit - but without a lot of embarrassment, etc. I am considering a visit to a place in Atlanta called "Explore Your Feminine Side". From their website, it would appear that I could visit there for several hours (or even overnight), be assisted in proper foundations, dresses, wigs, makeup, walking and talking more feminine and perhaps even venturing "out" en femme in a strange city.

Has anyone experienced such a service? The service would appear to be a great match for my interests and fears - if it is for real. Are there other places such as this that I should consider? I feel that actually talking to someone about my CD would help me emotionally and give me more confidence.

Are there other alternatives? How about local meet-up groups? Are they really private or would I feel completely out of place? What do you think?