Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has Anybody tried a transformation service?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoie View Post
    They need this in every state
    I agree! I wish there was one here in Indy, I would SOOOO be there!

maybe there is, and I just haven't found it yet.... hmmmm.....

I am all for one in each state. Don't know if I would trust someone who is on Craig's List. Your pictures. if you have some taken, might end up someplace where you may not want them. I did have a makeover at the GB in Vegas about 5 years ago but felt like she just pasted my face over, might be different now. The last 2 times I went to Stephanie. Last October and a year ago October. The 1st time I was impressed, couldn't beleive my eyes, my avatar is from that time. Last October she tried some different things and I wasn't as pleased. Planning on going back in October and will have another one done. Will see how this goes. I may try Rori's of Chicago If time permits this summer.

I would love to try a transformation service. DO any of the girls here in the UK know of any? There appear to be quite a few in the U.S but I've yet to find any over here.

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    I have only had 1 transformation and I LOVED it! Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
    There is a TS in Ohio who is doing transformations. I'll post her infor after I find it.
    Pink Satin Sissy

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    Nicole Morgan (morgin) does transformations in Ohio. nikmorgin@yahoo.com
    Pink Satin Sissy

I was wondering, hadn't heard any comments about TG North in Vermont. I think its in Berlin. Its a good drive from where I live, but maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to book a session. Of course any place I want to go is a minimum one hour drive one way, and most are three and four hours one way.

Quote Originally Posted by AKADonna View Post
    Has anyone experienced such a service? The service would appear to be a great match for my interests and fears - if it is for real. Are there other places such as this that I should consider? I feel that actually talking to someone about my CD would help me emotionally and give me more confidence.

Are there other alternatives? How about local meet-up groups? Are they really private or would I feel completely out of place? What do you think?
    So many questions.... I can only speak to the transformation service.... I'm an Amanda Richards fan... Great makeup artist with excellent fashion sense and yes, she is also a good listener and very supportive.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    TG North is just a couple miles from me. My avatar pic is from a makeover and portrait session a few years ago. After a couple makeovers there I gained enough skills to do my own makeup. I still go there for brow waxing every few weeks. TG North also has monthly socials on a Thursday evening which draws guests from hundreds of miles away. If you'd like to give it a try, see if you can arrange to do it on a day that coincides with the social. You'll have a blast and feel ever so girly.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Summer View Post
    I would love to try a transformation service. DO any of the girls here in the UK know of any? There appear to be quite a few in the U.S but I've yet to find any over here.
    You're not trying hard enough - the south of England is littered with them. I would personally recommend a visit to Jodie Lynn at The Boudoir in London (www.theboudoironline.com)- my jaw actually dropped when she'd finished my makeup and she's very friendly. It's not cheap, but speaking as someone who spent 25 quid on a makeover in the north of England, you definitely get what you pay for.

Interesting that this post surfaced again. I did post on here a month or so ago that I was go to Rori's in Chicago and had a makeover. Some pics are also posted in the photo gallery. Loved it and have printed a pic from each time to compare how they look. I really don't feel any of them where very expensive. Rori's was $75. and the Tgstore by Stephanie was only $50, and if I remember right the GB was $50 plus some pics. If you are thinking about it, don't wait, it is the best, and if you do not like what you see, you can always clean it off before you leave, I have on all 4 times at least left and visited a stop and go or something like that. Each one did it a little different and had some cute ideas. Have phone numbers for all if you would like them. In Vegas it is a lot easier since no one really pays much attention to anybody else.

Some services are amazing, while others are less than. Hope to find a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by AmazinglyAutumn View Post
    I agree! I wish there was one here in Indy, I would SOOOO be there!

maybe there is, and I just haven't found it yet.... hmmmm.....
    Me either. Welcome to the forum, we need all the Hoosier girls we can get!
    Dana Fleming

Ramona, www.exploreyourfeminineside, passed away this past Tuesday from cancer. The only makeover transformation service that I am aware of in the metro Atlanta area is Phoebe Cross, www.phoebesgetaway.com. I had my first makeover February 2004. She is a very sweet and dear person. She does live out away from Atlanta

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    In the past, I had the pleasure of my first makeover with Kalina Isato here in Philadelphia. The make-up session and photo shoot was great, but I could have been a little better prepared with my hair and wardrobe. It was still an incredible experience. I also had her do my hair and make-up for the Henri David Halloween Ball here in Philadelphia. Again, a wonderful experience that led to an extremely enjoyable night out on the town.

If I could swing it, I'd love to visit The Fourth Space in London!

Any place like this in Texas?