Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High Heels and the Pied Piper effect..............

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar

High Heels and the Pied Piper effect..............

With the cold weather upon us, and the many recent "High Heel" related threads, it appears many of our thoughts have been going back to our "roots", namely thoughts of "High Heels"........So, I would like to know how many of you have fallen victim to the Pied Piper effect ? Simply, gone out of your way to identify the source of the "high heel melody" ?........ You know being in a supermarket or store and hear the Pied Piper calling you (click,clack) then went out of your way to see who was playing your tune ? Still one of my favorite reasons to shop !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Great analogy Madilyn!! I am absolutely hypnotized by the sound of heels click-clacking on a hard floor or concrete. It's definitely sweet music to my ears.

Well Rebecca Sue, at least I'm not the only one ! Thanks.

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Too many times. It's one of my strongest fetishes.

It's just a shame that metal tips on heels have given way to the plastic ones, as the metal resonates way more on a hard surface.

I will remember the Pied Piper Effect trademark (© Madilyn A) forever now.

Oh, yes, I've stopped what I was doing in a store, or even in my office, many times to track down the source of those arresting high heel clicks I've heard passing by.

- Diane

Many times. Just LOVE the sound.

Guilty as charged....

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Guilty of this pleasure I mentioned one of my work events on 20sGirl's Thread..but that source of the sound was known. Still guilty of walking a few isles while shopping to find the owners of that sweet sound, except nowadays its a mix of identifying the person and seeing what style of shoe they are On one such occasion, I was at Wally World when that sweet sound hit my ears and my search began. And was I surprised on the woman wearing the high..high heels. It was like seeing my top 3 fetishs in one.. high heels, long legs (she had 'hot pants' on) and Asian. I was just struck in awe...yes, I felt like a perv but hey I was just admiring and laughing on how she was dressed to come shopping. After a few peeks, I just couldn't help myself..I approached her and gave her compliments on her appearance, especially on her legs. I noticed a wedding ring so I left it at that and made my exit.

Think I need to see a therapist about my 'problem'
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

The avvy pic isn't me
    Just yesterday in fact, alas, the woman was wearing flared bottom jeans that completely covered the shoe.

Has anyone looked around upon hearing that lovely sound, and noticed all the other males with swiveling, turning heads?
    mj (Cassie)

I had not given thought to it being a "Pied Piper Effect" but most mornings at the train stop waiting to board I will hear the call and have a look to see what shoes or boots are making it along with the occasional twinge of jealousy that mine aren't the noise source. (I know, I could wear them too, but not ready to push that envelope at work just yet. )
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I know exactly what you mean. That sound is a magnet to me.

SUZY

So, many of you have fallen victim to the Pied Piper effect !!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    Still one of my favorite reasons to shop !!
    Wait!! We need reasons!! When did that change... Someone left me off the distribution list again!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wait!! We need reasons!! When did that change... Someone left me off the distribution list again!!
    i did not get the memo either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    Just yesterday in fact, alas, the woman was wearing flared bottom jeans that completely covered the shoe.

Has anyone looked around upon hearing that lovely sound, and noticed all the other males with swiveling, turning heads?
    mj (Cassie)
    Its funny watching the married guys or those with a fem present..how they try to not get caught when stealing a peek. Its amazing that no matter what one is hunting for when shopping, the wife/SO always seems to have her back to source of the clicking noise...hmmm guess they miss out
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

I was at the mall recently and a woman walked passed me wearing very high heels. I was amused to watch how many people looked and watched as she walked by. So obviously, there are quite a few people who recognize the sound!

Wow, I thought it was only me...of course, I thought I was the only CD in the world, too. It is quite hypnotic and makes me veer off course in any environment to identify the source. The worst (or best) is when you are at a black-tie event and everyone is dressed to the nines and then you have to find where the sound is coming from. I must look like a perv when that happens.

Every chance I get I check out what shoes women are wearing.
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

I listen for high heels all the time. So disappointing when they wear long pants that cover the shoes.

Yes! I love the sound of high-heeled knee boots tapping out a cadence on a terrazzo floor in a shopping mall'

That sound stops me dead in my tracks! Then I must get a look at what has attracted my attention to see if it's something I need to buy!

I work in retail and my office is just off the sales floor. I constantly find myself leaping up from my desk to investigate the click-clack of heals. I can even ID some of my clients by the sound of their heels.

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    Whoa! Count me in too!
    I finally forgave myself for trying to bury my high heel fetish, because I revel in it so much these days. I too love the 'click/clack' of heels. Music to my ears! One of the reasons I love to walk at the mall.
    And I must get a look at the heels producing that lovely sound, even if I feel kinda pervy with my head on swivel...and a glint in my eye!

High Heels and the Pied Piper effect

Music to my ears, those wonderful high heels what a beautiful thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    Guilty of this pleasure I mentioned one of my work events on 20sGirl's Thread..but that source of the sound was known. Still guilty of walking a few isles while shopping to find the owners of that sweet sound, except nowadays its a mix of identifying the person and seeing what style of shoe they are On one such occasion, I was at Wally World when that sweet sound hit my ears and my search began. And was I surprised on the woman wearing the high..high heels. It was like seeing my top 3 fetishs in one.. high heels, long legs (she had 'hot pants' on) and Asian. I was just struck in awe...yes, I felt like a perv but hey I was just admiring and laughing on how she was dressed to come shopping. After a few peeks, I just couldn't help myself..I approached her and gave her compliments on her appearance, especially on her legs. I noticed a wedding ring so I left it at that and made my exit.

Think I need to see a therapist about my 'problem'

Good! I was afraid I might be the only one getting neck cramps!

Last week,while shopping @ Wally World, I saw a young Hispanic gal (maybe all of 5'2" tall) with longggg legs wearing black leggings, black boots and six inch heels!

One hot look.

For some reason, I needed things in the same aisles as she was in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!