Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do with your legs when driving?

What do you do with your legs when driving?

I have began to pay closer attention to my manerism even en drab. Case in point is how my legs fall/lay on the car seat when I'm driving. While in boi mode I find that my legs kind of lay open and think that if I were wearing a dress it would look rather un lady like. I do drive while en femme and am very careful of how I sit while driving or as a passenger. Any thoughts?

Whenever I wear an unbifurcated garment (skirt or dress) that is knee high I instinctively keep my legs together whenever I sit. I don't even have to think about it.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Legs together, heels off and hands at the "10 and 2" position. But then, I AM trying to look and act like a woman even when driving (if dressed).

Oh, and occasionally I will move the rear view mirror to check my makeup!
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I'm thinking that whatever is the safest way to drive is what would have priority. As long as you have your feet on the pedals, or in very close proximity to them, then that's what matters.

always legs together and heals off

Quote Originally Posted by ajwest View Post
    I have began to pay closer attention to my manerism even en drab. Case in point is how my legs fall/lay on the car seat when I'm driving. While in boi mode I find that my legs kind of lay open and think that if I were wearing a dress it would look rather un lady like. I do drive while en femme and am very careful of how I sit while driving or as a passenger. Any thoughts?

With my heigth, the only thing I can do - - - Try not to get them tangled around my ears!
    Last edited by JOJO44; 12-16-2010 at 02:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

haha i've often had the same thought and been extremely uncomfortable (and not just from fear of being pulled over by a prejudiced officer, although have heard great stories about accepting law enforcument). Generally I try legs together and heels on.

99.9% of my work driving and about 90% of personal driving is done solitary. I always imagine that I'm wearing a knee high skirt and keep my legs in a proper manner. Enter and exit the vehicle in the same though mode.
    I kinda figured that if I constantly (no matter how I'm presenting) practice this simple motion and manner of sitting, it'll become second nature and one less thing I need to worry about when "out and about"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have to "sit" on my hand with my left leg lol. I have a sciatica problem with it and it really starts when I drive. I do try to keep them closed/semi closed.

Juligirl! I think you might be my soulmate, or maybe a lost twin, or a really funny coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by juligirl1984 View Post
    I have to "sit" on my hand with my left leg lol. I have a sciatica problem with it and it really starts when I drive. I do try to keep them closed/semi closed.
    Thats really weird and I do the mirror image of that ! I always sit on my right hand with my right leg. I usually catch myself doing it and think to myself 'I should hold the steering wheel with both hands and not just the left one', but eventually I am back to sitting on my right hand and steering only with my left hand. it is usually really cold around here so maybe thats why.

AND I have had a sciatica problem for several years now (really flared up 2 days ago, and ton of advil is not touching it) but I don't think it starts when I drive.

it is a funny freaky world

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    It's not only when driving that you need to be conscious of your legs being spread. Not a good look in a short skirt - particularly if you are displaying the wrong equipment for all and sundry.

I have noticed girls wearing jeans tend to sit comfortably. So then do I. Tighter short skirts make keeping the legs together while sitting much easier.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Christie puts her legs together and tilts her feet to one side as a passenger - usually with her knees pointing towards the driver (me) so I can put a hand on her knee or thigh. :-) If I chose to lay my fingertips on the inside of her thigh, she will simply slide one leg down a bit, so one leg is lower. She and I have pretty rigid gender roles when she is dressed. She doesn't drive, I open doors for her, she doesn't carry anything other than a purse, etc... that's her choice and I agree with it. It makes her feel like a woman, and I enjoy playing the part of the man, even if I am not dressed as one.

Keep my knees together and take off my heels!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    "Christie puts her legs together and tilts her feet to one side as a passenger - usually with her knees pointing towards the driver (me) so I can put a hand on her knee or thigh. :-) If I chose to lay my fingertips on the inside of her thigh, she will simply slide one leg down a bit, so one leg is lower. She and I have pretty rigid gender roles when she is dressed. She doesn't drive, I open doors for her, she doesn't carry anything other than a purse, etc... that's her choice and I agree with it. It makes her feel like a woman, and I enjoy playing the part of the man, even if I am not dressed as one."

Bzychick - Nice!!
    Love

Lynne

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legz31 View Post
    Juligirl! I think you might be my soulmate, or maybe a lost twin, or a really funny coincidence

Thats really weird and I do the mirror image of that ! I always sit on my right hand with my right leg. I usually catch myself doing it and think to myself 'I should hold the steering wheel with both hands and not just the left one', but eventually I am back to sitting on my right hand and steering only with my left hand. it is usually really cold around here so maybe thats why.

AND I have had a sciatica problem for several years now (really flared up 2 days ago, and ton of advil is not touching it) but I don't think it starts when I drive.

it is a funny freaky world
    Isn't there like a wedge or a cushion (or something), that you could sit on to alleviate your sciata? It'd free up your hand, so that you can have both of them on the steering wheel?

Legs together, even when in drab. As far as heels, well, what if those heels are on boots? I just learn to drive with my shoes on. There is something neat and sensual about catching a glimpse of my hosed legs coming out of the skirt that I am wearing for that time. Legs in shiny leggings are also a nice side to see, especially when the car passes under a street light and you see that shine for a small moment.

About the only time you need to worry is when a big truck pulls up along side of you as they can look straight down on you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

i often give truck drivers something to look at like a lot of legs or a peek at my stocking tops
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Legs in shiny leggings are also a nice side to see, especially when the car passes under a street light and you see that shine for a small moment.
    Or sparkly hose. Yep, yep.

i often give truck drivers something to look at like a lot of legs or a peek at my stocking tops
    Stocking tops are great. Christie knows my predilection for stockings and often gets in the car and pulls the hem of her dress up just enough so I can see where the garter connects to the stocking. Sweet.
    Last edited by ChristiesGurl; 12-05-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Taylor View Post
    Legs together, heels off and hands at the "10 and 2" position. But then, I AM trying to look and act like a woman even when driving (if dressed).

Oh, and occasionally I will move the rear view mirror to check my makeup!
    Not me!!! 10 and 2 is old style... All our new drivers training says 4 and 8.... An informed woman would know that! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not me!!! All our new drivers training says 4 and 8.... Lol.
    Oh the same way to sit on a bar stool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    Oh the same way to sit on a bar stool
    LOL, that would be your legs, not your hands, I'm thinkin'!

But are you facing the bar or the audience?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Spread em. Even in public I'm ashamed to say. I may be subconsciously wanting attention - not from men though. Mostly signaling other lez girls. I guess I shouldn't do that really. Can't help it sometimes...

Attachment 147705

nice hams.