Thread: told the new girl freind

told the new girl freind

sat here many nights and read the posts regarding how to tell the one in your life the extra life you have well last night i put it all on the table and she didnt run told her that i would let her ask questions at whatever time she wants to know more thanks for all the good advice and this adventure will now take off slowly with no pressure

Sounds great Danaille.

If you are going to invite your Girl Friend to this site, consider changing your avatar. Not knowing her, she might find it just a bit suggestive. Or she, like you, may find it cute.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I Agree

Congrats. I'm glad she didn't run off. Just make sure to stay honest with her.

Jasmine

Congrats! Before I came out, I only ever told two SO's and they both ended up threatening to blackmail me in the end. Now that I'm out I don't ever have to worry about the dreaded "talk".