Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last thing you'll wear

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar

Question Last thing you'll wear

All this talk about the first thing that you wore as a crossdresser, but how about the outfit you'd like to be buried in.

What are the essential things that you like to wear to the grave?

My honest confession is that I have no problem with people knowing that I am a crossdresser, and transgendered. If people want to know that I dressed to the hilt to the point of being so convincing, great!...I feel validated.

if I look close to being a woman in real life, fine. I want people to know both sides of me.

I would still prefer the name on my headstone to be the same as my birth certificate.
    Like the rest of my family's wishes, I will be cremated, and my ashes spread across the sea.

I think a white t-shirt and some blue jeans or better naked

YAY, Gothic Punk Courtier style. Black seamed thigh high stockings and suspenders. Lace up boots, Hot Blood red tutu, Blood red corset with black boning, small black satin ribbons and black lacing. Small top hat, pearls draped through an updo. Hair platinum blonde, black tints and blood red ends. Lace gloves full arm length. Rhinestone drop earings, 4" drop, sterling silver bracelet and charms both arms. Pale complexion and smokey eyes with navy blue lippie glossed, and a hint of red shadow beneath the lower lid. Nice shimmer powder over the cheeks and lids. Nice cropped coat with a tail, Massive ribbon on tusch, and rhinestone choker. Accessory, lacey fluffy umbrella. I will also request the coffin to be opened and everyone to stroll past to say their last respects and see ME. YAY.

I would like my final clothes to be a traditional man's suit - for that is the attire I go to worship my Lord on Sunday morning. Sometimes I substitute lipstick [inconspicuous color - taupe] instead of a tie - but that is the extent I take any crossdressing on Sunday morning.
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-06-2010 at 12:16 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I couldn't care less because I won't be there to notice.

(Seriously, though, I would opt for cremation, because it's cheaper and more environmentally sensible.)

- Diane

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I LOVE tite laced corsets! However, I can only tolerate them for about 2 hours.

Maybe I'll wear a tite corset hidden UNDER my drab suit? I wonder, could I tolerate it for "all eternity"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it left. I'll leave all my clothes for others since I hope to be cremated when that time comes.

Now if you asked what I'll be wearing when I shuffle off this mortal coil, that would be very different and hopefully it will be appropriate to the activity I'm engaged in when I die. If I'm crossdressed I just hope my hair and makeup are good at the time.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

What ever those that are left want... The funeral is for them.... So what ever eases their pain....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    All this talk about the first thing that you wore as a crossdresser, but how about the outfit you'd like to be buried in.

What are the essential things that you like to wear to the grave?
    Wtf? Lol... Sorry... Ok my answer? I simply refuse to age or die. Life's not life if must lose it. Death's not death if you refuse it.

I've posted a pic here a few times of mr on a cement caracel horse... The dress I have on in that pic is the one I told Polar Bear to burry me in

I was going to say my "Birthday Suit". But, Karren I like your response best. That is exactly what we did for my Mom's funeral this summer.

My body will be cremated when I leave this world. My femme clothes? I plan to take them with me. Death is insufficient reason to purge.

For reasons that I consider to be very good ones, I have elected to shield loved ones from this aspect of my life and have no intention of unloading all this on them when that time comes just because I won't be around to deal with the fallout. I only hope I have enough advance warning to get rid of all the evidence.

not sure what or if the state will do with the body? they have taken every thing else so they can have the body..i will have no need for it anyhow.

but if i had a choice. it would be a white with a bit of yellow or pink trim puffy dress with overly frills, going down to just below the knees. with tons of lace, and one or two petty coats under. lace topped socks and two in white heels.

My answer is that i dont have an answer on that. :/

I plan on being cremated so I think it happens in your birthday suit.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Beck View Post
    My body will be cremated when I leave this world. My femme clothes? I plan to take them with me. Death is insufficient reason to purge.
    OMG, Thats so funny ! , Can I quote you ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I was going to write some pithy comment but nothing compares to this one. I love it.
    Michelle

If I were to be buried (which I am not sure about at this time) and I were to be buried en femme (which I know is such a long shot that the odds are off the board), I would like to be wearing my pointy toed, skinny heeled pumps, nice nude hosiery, a knee-length black skirt, a black babydoll-type top (to show a little cleavage), and some silver jewlery. Hopefully, my hair and make-up will be done in a classy way.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The funniest post I have seen all week Marilyn.

A hug from suzy for that.

Marylin takes the cake on this one.....
    If I'm not buried, cremated or burned at the stake in corset, stockings and heels.....I'll be coming back to haunt y'all.....

Formaldehyde - I intend to donate this sucky body so it can do some good when I'm through with it.
    I LOVE the idea of some little boy or girl living because I died and donated something they needed.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I LOVE tite laced corsets! However, I can only tolerate them for about 2 hours.

Maybe I'll wear a tite corset hidden UNDER my drab suit? I wonder, could I tolerate it for "all eternity"?
    Well heaven is Paradise so maybe the Corset will mould to fit your Heavenly Body perfectly

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I agree with Kimberly. Burial achieves nothing and wastes a LOT of money IMO. Cremation wastes a possibly usable body. Following on my sisters decision (she passed on Aug3), I will be donating any and all parts usable for transplant and the rest or the whole body (whichever is best suited) to the nearest medical school.

***My sister lived in Hawaii and the U of H handled all the details at no cost to the family or her brand new hubby. He married her 19 hours before she passed from lung cancer. The CCU nurses bought flowers etc.