Thread: He tried to snatch my purse

He tried to snatch my purse

Big mistake!!

My wife and I were having a girls day out and we stopped in to the local flea market. As we were walking around a low life jackass made a grab for my purse. He didn't take into account the fact that i am 5'8" and 314 lbs. Out of instinct I planted my feet and jerked back on the handle which snapped on his end. He lost his balance and went down hard on the concrete. He got up and started to come toward us. I said in my most masculine voice "you don't want to do that". I guess he realized he was outmatched because he ran off like the pussy he is. I sat down on a bench to calm down and then proceeded to laugh my ass off. You should have seen the look on this a holes face when all he had in his hand was a broken strap LOL. Best thing is I hated that bag and tomorrow we are going purse shopping. It's a good thing my wife wasn't there alone. She might have killed him. She's still pissed off about it. She's a redhead!!
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Laughing out loud, I bet he got one hell of a shock. Lucky you did not plant him 5 else you may have wrecked the false nails too. Some people can be so irritating at times. Do they not know the effort us crossdressers have to go through to to look good?

Great story Michelle!!! I guess this low life's "street cred" isn't looking so good right now!

I want to say I would have hurt him a bit and held him until police arrived, in hopes of keeping him from doing it again for a while. In reality, you never know when someone might have a weapon, so I probably would have done the same.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

LOL good for you michelle!!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    See I blame the schools for this. If he had been taught physics properly he would of learned about mass, force and energy. He must of failed reform school tolo. He didn't learn how not to pick a target that can slam him to the ground.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U must have been LOOKIN' GOOD, Michelle!

For that guy to want to steal your makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Great closing line! "...She might have killed him... She's a redhead!!" Hilarious!

You should have taken him out, Then said in your most masculine voice "you didn't want to do that".

Lowlife's steeling womens purses. Hang them all by there B@LLS
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I had great mental imagery of him hitting the concrete. D@mn, that's funny. Good for you for handling that with such style.

I suppose it might have gotten you involved in things you don't want to be involved in, but my thought is you should have held him down and called the police. That or beaten the stuffing out of him.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    haha he dint see that coming!

That is a little scary but the outcome is too funny. I know what you mean about the "redhead" comment.

Michelle

I gues you know never to mess with a redhead!
    Dana Fleming

There's a scene not to different than this in "Tootsie" where someone tries to make off with Dustin Hoffman's purse.

Too bad you didn't have this a-hole arrested.

That's hilarious and awesome! I would have loved to see the look on his face as he realized.

I saw something kind of similar when I lived in the city. A somewhat passable tgirl friend of mine was hanging outside of the club and some prick walked by and made a snide remark, she made one back, he smacked her and discovered that even in a short skirt; a kick boxer is a kick boxer. Guy almost pulled a 180 before hitting the ground.

Silver Member
    Wasn't there a scene in Mrs. Doubtfire where she is almost purse snached? i no in one she yells really loud for a cab. One win for the good gals!! What kind of purse are you looking for? Happy handbag shopping!

hahaha. That's a good one. Glad it turned out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    . . . I said in my most masculine voice "you don't want to do that". . . .
    Good for you and thanks for giving us something to smile about!

Well done on stopping the thief

Lets hope this experience stops him doing it again
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I wish i had been there.Well maybe i don't because i would have wet my panties laughing.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.