Thread: Wrong Number

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

Smile Wrong Number

Funny thing happened to me last night,halfway thru my shift,I got a text mge well at that time of night (2a.m.) I thought it was my wife,but it was a number I didn't recognise the message read "U ok sexy xxx" well I knew must be for me (modest huh! lol),I sent a txt back asking who it was,well this is the reply "Keith from Birmingham babes will get u credit nxt wk,have u got vid call will fone u now xxx" Of course I txted him back telling him you got the wrong number to which he replied "ru in Manchester,single?"

Well I know what your all thinking why didnt i just tell him I was a Guy,well being a kind hearted soul I though he's already had a Girl give him the brush off with a fake number,dont want to completely ruin poor fellas rep by telling him he was texting a bloke so I told him I was married from Scotland,thinking that would be that.

Weeeelllll I obv forgot wat guys could be like LOL,El Stud txted back "would love a pic of you,I want to see you looking sexy,please i wont txt again" Cheeky Git,well all bets were off,My thoughts turned to defending my feminine sisterhood and I sent the text to ruin his weekend totally.I sent "unless your a Tranny fancier,I dont think that will be a good idea mate" Job Done not a peep since,can see from this,what GGs have to put up with,being married didnt stop him chancing his arm,MEN HUH!

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Maybe he is still considering his options...you know guys - no means maybe, right?

Lucky you all as i got once was a text saying " sorry i will be late for rugby today" i did not bother replying to that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    Two years ago I got "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire" near Christmas time.
    Never replied but it did excite me a little.

Whoa, responding to a msg that may be a predator fishing for victims is a risky operation in my mind. But hey, it apparently worked out for you...

I have only responded to misplaced txt msgs a few times. Usually it happens right after I change my cell number (which is frequently), and the person thinks I am still the previous person that had that number. If they continue after I ignore the first msgs I receive, I send em a friendly..."you have the wrong number" msg...and sign it as "Sgt. Marcentos, DPS", lol. That usually ends it immediately and dissuades any ideas they may have of continuing any followup nonsense.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have text blocked. as nobody i know texts anybody. but now if only i could get the phone co from texting me the bill..maybe if i text them a check??

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Whoa, responding to a msg that may be a predator fishing for victims is a risky operation in my mind. But hey, it apparently worked out for you...

I have only responded to misplaced txt msgs a few times. Usually it happens right after I change my cell number (which is frequently), and the person thinks I am still the previous person that had that number. If they continue after I ignore the first msgs I receive, I send em a friendly..."you have the wrong number" msg...and sign it as "Sgt. Marcentos, DPS", lol. That usually ends it immediately and dissuades any ideas they may have of continuing any followup nonsense.
    Well Its a long way from Birmingham to The Frozen North,and he would be In for a shock when there wasn't a demure young lady at the end of that journey LOL,Think your way of handling unwanted txts is Quite cool,that is unless the txter has a Uniform Fetish

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I get texts from lost numbers once in a while, so I will usually ask, got a funny one a few weeks back entirely in baby talk. <shrug>