Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is 10 degrees out and i am not the only one wearing a skirt!!

It is 10 degrees out and i am not the only one wearing a skirt!!

Well its the last day of a business trip and since yesterday afternoon I've been enfemme. Around the hotel and went out to eat.. Its really been snowing the last few days so today I decided to wear a brown skirt, tights and boots to drive home in. And as I was carrying my luggage to the car I passed two other women in the lobby both wearing skirts... Heading out in this 10 degree snowy weather! Seee!! All you jeans lovers.... Women do wear skirts even in bad weather!! And they looked hot! Lol. So I checked out and went and got gas. Now I'm heading north... Need to stop for lunch later.. Maybe some shopping and some photo ops! . Plan to spend 24 hours straight dressed... And enjoying every minute of it!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do notice that a sweater dress and hose are a good deal warmer than a flannel shirt and jeans, and looks a lot better!

John

Account is closed
    You can have your skirt... I'll keep my jeans in freezing weather thank you.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

While you're out en femme, go check out on that facelift. Not that I think you need it.

Well i'll be waiting for the photo shots.Nothing sexier than a crossdresser with frost on their earrings.
    Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Have fun Karen. I'm with you. NO jeans. I wear skirts and boots in cold weather.

Wow, 10 degreess, no, pants and NO NEED TO TUCK!
    Tina B.

Karren

You are livng proof that Pa. girls are tough, and pretty!
    Dana Fleming

Karren lives in the bituminous belt so she's a little softer than us Anthracite girls. LOL
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Last week one evening I wore a skirt when the wind chill was about -20F. The only part of me that felt cool was the bottom of my legs, as my skirt did not quite cover the tops of my ankle-boots as I moved around. And "cool" is the right word, not "cold".

Karren, if I had it my way it would be skirts and dresses only. But I have promised to not go there and I don't. However, I love listening to your stories. Good luck in the cold, enjoy your last day of the business trip and don't forget to tell us the stories.

I love the skirt or dress in cold weather. I is exciting to know why there is a chill on my legs. No pants.

Aspiring Member
    Ladies: I was going to start a thread on the subject but than ran across the lovely Karren's comments. How about the one or two catty remarks. I don't understand it other than jealousey.

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    Ladies: I was going to start a thread on the subject but than ran across the lovely Karren's comments. How about the one or two catty remarks. I don't understand it other than jealousey.
    Strange thing Jealousy it could be taken as envy

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Hey Karren, I am currently around Mackinaw City Michigan and also wearing a skirt. I think I am the only one. It is about 20 degrees here also. We are getting lake effect snow storms all over the place here. When that snow piles up over my knee high boots and I have to plow the driveway the skirt will be gone and replaced with nice tight low rise jeans. Sorry, I love my skirts, but there is a time and a place for them.
    Last edited by Loveday; 12-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.

real girls do ware skirts, even in reno last week it was freezing (really it was like 20F) and there were a number of ladies in skirts. but non of the girls from the all girls school, just jeans there. the school is close to were i was delivering food at, so only saw so many. (but i think they were stopping in just to warm up)

Account is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    I resent you thinking I am jealous of someone living in weather no sane human would live in. That is insulting to us warm blooded south westerners.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Enjoy the outing, I, for one am always envious of your adventures.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Enjoy your trip, Karren! Just don't get stuck in a snow drift as you're heading North!

When I go out in skirts in the wintertime, I've taken to having a good heavy pair of UGG type boots in the car. Once, after a wedding, we did get stuck and my son and I had to go out and push. And then we saw someone else who was stuck and we all got out and pushed. It was quite a storm, and I'm glad I had something appropriate to put on my feet. I also would have loved to have had a pair of pants to pull on as well. BRRRR
    Reine

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    20F ? I think it's been a few weeks since it was last as warm as 20F here!
    I was wearing a long (and not particularily thick) skirt this morning when it was 3F.

Would I wear that skirt out while snow-blowing? No -- it was too flowing, and there would be too much risk of it being caught by the machine. But I have worn a long denim skirt out snow-blowing at below 0F.

I walk daily in the woods all year long, quite often in a skirt. The right skirt keeps me much warmer than pants, by trapping warm air under it. I was very, very surprised when I first discovered this. Right now though I'm a little annoyed that my wife gave away the very long, very full wool skirt she no longer used. I was eyeing it as a good winter walking skirt. The worst of it is that she gave it to my daughter!

Enjoy the rest of your trip and your girl time Karren. Many of the GGs here in the frozen tundra of Wi wear skirts in winter too. As for CDs, so do we.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I TOO enjoy walks in my skirts when its cold outside. it was only 24F this morning and I decided to go out shopping to some outlet mall stores in a skirt but opted out for a long velvet one with two flowing slips and pettipants with tights. I truely like being warmer under my skirt and don't mind it when its cold out, ifin I plan my outfits correctly I enjoy myself much more.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Wearing a skirt at 10 degrees is just fine, wish I could get away with it 24-7 but the "closet" does not allow for 24-7 crossdressing. Hence I wear my size 10 low rise jeans and all the trappings under my clothes that I can get away with. My wife allows for the jeans most days, she says everyone knows that they are womans jeans and that is the point, I am trying to push the envelope as much as I can without getting to carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Karren, if I had it my way it would be skirts and dresses only. But I have promised to not go there and I don't. However, I love listening to your stories. Good luck in the cold, enjoy your last day of the business trip and don't forget to tell us the stories.
    it was almost like a non-event!! Guess I'll have to make up some stories! Lol.

Left the hotel and started driving. Really slow since it was a blizzard... Went through two toll booths, both women who smile and said hi and thanks.. Stopped at the New River Gorge bridge and hiked back and took some photos.. Couple maintenance guys plowing and shoveling and they didn't pay me any attention. Then stopped in Summersville and at McDonald's. I've eaten there before enfemme and never had an issue. Finally made it to 79 and the snow stopped. And I hit the first rest area to use the ladies room... And get a soda. More driving stopping at Clarksburg and went into kohls.. Didn't find anything. Then I swung through burger king and got a milk shake. Girl was super friendly! Mental note... Never order a medium shake when wearing a corset... Took off again and hit the welcome center in PA where I do my quick gender change except it wasn't that quick. Put too many coats of OPI Got the Blues for Red polish on and it took forever to remove.... Washed up and changed... The bag I brought in was large enough for my male clothes but way too small for my fem gear so I ended up walking out with the bag, my purse and my fem jacket. Lol. No one seems to notice I came in female and went back out male and it was fairly crowded. Made it back to work just about time to go home!! Perfect timing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos