Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throwing off the shackles of oppression…

Silver Member
    Congrats on your decision to shave your legs! As others have stated, it will be an exciting different feeling - not only on your legs, but in your mind. You may think "why did I wait and what next should I shave"! Continue to do what YOU feel is best for you at the moment! If your GF is not giving you positive re-actions, it is time to move on. IMO she will only hold you back from enjoying who you are!

Thank you everybody for the kind words of support! You are all so great! And YES I AM addicted to shaving my legs now!!! WOW they feel great! And yes, I am breaking it off with the girlfriend today. Not just because of the CD'ing either. We're not a good match.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby
    I'm trying to find a girlfriend and you are trying get rid of one. How interesting.
    Just be more picky than me when you're choosing one. I'm a sucker for cute faces and cute little bodies, but they turn out to be disasters!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    First the legs, then the chest, then the pits, then the privates. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well luckily, I ONLY have hair on my legs, pits, and private parts (and not that much). My back, chest, butt, and the rest are all naturally hairless!

Aspiring Member
    Congratulation Jennifer;
    You are now addicted to keeping the hair on your body hair-free. Feels great all year long.

I have been shaving for like 7 years now and I prefer it to being a hairy gorilla. I am so hairy some pores have like 3 hairs comming out..... Yeeeccchhhhhhh!

Rachel

I shave year-round now regardless of what I'm wearing, it's funny, no one notices or comments. I hate body hair in general. At the moment though my gf and I have decided to try waxing and growing out the hair SUCKS! I am itchng to shave!

\
    Ya know, a lot of heartache could be avoided by recognizing a bad fit. No need to blame either yourself nor her....just a bad fit...like heels that pinch just a bit.

Ultimately,tho, Jenn, you need to be who you are...a really attractive girl with so much to offer! You just need to find someone comefortable with the delightful person that you are!!!!!!

Just be more picky than me when you're choosing one. I'm a sucker for cute faces and cute little bodies, but they turn out to be disasters!

Well luckily, I ONLY have hair on my legs, pits, and private parts (and not that much). My back, chest, butt, and the rest are all naturally hairless![/QUOTE]

My tip for getting the most out of the experience; once shaved don't rush to put your nylons on. Have patience padawan, wait for your legs to be fully dry, not even slightly damp. That way your nylons will go on soooo smoothly. Oh and yes, one more thing, treat your self to the best finest denier pair you can get. You will remember that sensation for a long time.(They say crack cocaine is less addictive)
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed