Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astonished by my SO

my wife doenn't have problem of buying me a bra when we are out together but she has a problem IF i wear out when we are shopping figure that out

That is great though that she did that sounds like so much fun!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
    my wife doenn't have problem of buying me a bra when we are out together but she has a problem IF i wear out when we are shopping figure that out
    Easy, she is worried about being embarassed.

Platinum Member
    Why not ask if she would enjoy going out with you fully dressed? Maybe help with hair and make up?

If someone at Wal-Mart says something about your 38C's, just tell that your girlfriend made you wear them.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Silver Member
    Goodness me I would love the chance to share that walk with my SO

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them?
    Reine, as always, you cut through the paradoxes that we live in! I was so proud to get out of my car and walk half a mile to work wearing my forms, to get through reception and to my office to take them off. Why? Because it felt so good walking about "under"dressed like that! How mad is this?
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

You can dress what ever way you want to when going to Walmart. Those people have seen it all. Check out this web site http://www.peopleofwalmart.com You'll see why I say that. Nothing could shock them.

Holy Smokes ! How Lucky ! And as I read the replies it all gets pretty darn exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee20 View Post
    So my girlfriend and I were getting dressed today at the same time when all of the sudden she started going through my bra and panty drawer and handed me a pair of pink panties and said I should where them under my normal clothes. I just said cool and slid them on then continued to look for a shirt. It wasn't but a few seconds later she said "these too" and handed me one of my bras and my smaller set of forms. At this point I wasn't sure what was going on and asked if she was just trying to be funny or what. All she said is that I should where my girly stuff out more because she likes it.

I guess we all have our issues, some have SOs that are condemning and I have to figure out how to walk through Walmart sporting 38c's at the busiest time of the day lol.

Why can't other women be this smart? Reminds me of a Ann Landers column. The wife wrote in that her husband was a cder and they wen't shopping together as girlfriends, tried on clothes together, shared home duties and she said she loved the closeness of having a girlfriend and husband all in one
    Yep. We shared clothing the weekend. There is also something really sexy about seeing her in my clothes... I don't know if she felt the same way, but did say I looked cute. ;-)
    "I know the difference between myself and my reflection. I just can't help but to wonder, which of us do you love?" ~Evanescence~

Go with the flow and don't look too deaply into it. Lucky girl.

Why on earth would you want to wear your bra and forms if the point is to conceal them?
    I think the point is to feel them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    I know it's late and I really need to get some sleep, but I was passing through and saw this. As a GG, I have a question for you, Aimee, and anyone else who feels this way, if you don't mind.

I think a lot of people in general get a thrill out of doing something "they are not supposed to do" or something that would be considered "tabu". Just think of telling a kid "don't do that" or "don't look in there", and what is the first thing they want to do? We never really grow out of it. For instance, during prohibition, alcohol consumption actually increased, because it was more fun to do something tabu as well as drink. Similarly, walking through Walmart sporting some 38C's right under everyone's nose gives the same kind of thrill, not to mention satisfying the need to feel feminine.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

From what you've shared, you have a good SO. Keep her!

with someone like her beside me i would be walking proud and chest out you are 1 lucky person to have someone who understands and loves you

Does your gf have any sisters who are as understanding as her?

That's awesome.

<-----Envious. I wish my wife was that eager to assist/encourage... heck, even being accepting would be great.

I too am blessed by a Wife that loves her "wife" LOL Almost any time we go somewhere it's the same...."what ya wearing?" Then she will make a suggestion or find something for me. (bra, hose, shoes etc.) I have 3 sizes of forms, from a "B" to a "DD" set, and we have a little agreement, what she picks I will wear, so it depends on how she is feeling as to what size if any I wear when we go out! I LOVE IT !!!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Quote Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
    Mine is the same she buys me lingerie but i can't wear it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    I have 3 sizes of forms, from a "B" to a "DD" set, and we have a little agreement, what she picks I will wear, so it depends on how she is feeling as to what size if any I wear when we go out! I LOVE IT !!!!!
    What if you go to the same place twice, once as a "B" and the next time as a "DD"?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    What if you go to the same place twice, once as a "B" and the next time as a "DD"?
    You think women don't go out wearing bras that push up or minimize depending on their mood?

Depending on the clothing you are wearing, you won't necessarily even be able to tell the difference. A B with a tight sweater is a lot more visible than a DD with a baggy sweatshirt.

Wow, I haven't kept an eye on this little thread of mine and am happy to see it going a months later. As far as the going out fully dressed dressed with her, we do that quite often and I even spend a lot of my home time in girl mode. What made this instance so bizarre was I was just getting home from work and changing in to comfy drab clothes to go grocery shopping lol

me too

Jean Ann

After being left by my fiance (and girlfriend of 8 years) after she found out that I dress, I can really appreciate how important it is to have someone supportive. After about a half of year of dating I told my current girlfriend I'm a crossdresser because I didn't want to repress anymore; she was so amazing and bought me some lingerie from Victoria's Secret that night