Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop CDing forever

Banned Read only

Stop CDing forever

If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you, or is it such a enjoyable, fullfilling experience that you are blessed with being born with it. After all as a cder you can enjoy being two people/genders where others are just one.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    No, I would not be be, Accepting yourself for who you are is the ultimate happiness.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Then i'll take the pink pill and live as a woman oh right i already do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is like a box of..
    Yes I would.. then life would be so much more easier and my marriage less complicated!

(However there are no "What if's" in life so I accept the hand I was dealt)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

A pill would probably make my marriage better. Maybe it would be better, But maybe it would be just the same, without the enjoyment I get from dressing. I don't think that I would take the pill.

Leave well enough alone, for me anyways.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

What is not to like? As an MTF CDer, we get the life benefits of being male (i.e. unfair sexism in our favor), do not have to deal with menstruation, but still get to experience life in ways that normally only women get to enjoy. It is the best of both worlds. The only disadvantage is the illogical misconceptions of crossdressing somehow being wrong, but that is the problem of those less informed, not ours. I admit that openly CDing can cause problems, but that is something that needs to change, and the world will be a better place.

It would be nice to take a pill and get a more feminine body.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

But what would I do instead?

Chocolate flavored? I love chocolate!!!

Yes. In a heartbeat.... My life is too overly complicated....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have seen this question multiple times and have never answered because I can't come up with some upbeat, happy, silly answer. I can't this time either, but its time to answer.

I didn't get to choose if I wanted to be TG. Its simple a matter of I am who I am. Who I am is me and that includes of the ohhey gooey rich and chewy TG insides. It has been something I have known all my life but just recently have come to truly accept. I have come to believe that each of us was blessed to be just the way we are. So my heart says no.

But on the other hand there is the practical logical side. Unfortunately, being who I am hurts those that I love. That heart that says no breaks as I see the confusion, frustration and sadness this causes for those that once thought I was their knight in shining armor and then years latter found out that I am simply a damsel in distress.

Does that pill have a way to keep me from ever knowing or remembering who I am at my core? If it does I'll take a six pack to go. Flip the inner switch from chick to dude and don't let me know it. I'm like the guy in the matrix that was willing to go back in. Send me back and let me be blissfully ignorant and I would take that pill in a heart beat. Would I miss me yes, but I wouldn't know and those that I love would finally be able to smile at who I am again.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 12-10-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

just to think all that money I would save:
    clothes.....$400.00
    shoes.......$300.00
    Hormones..$200.00
    Therapy....$200.00
    beauty......$150.00
    Surgery.....$50,000.00

although, if such pill was out there it would probably cost...........$200,000.00

and after all feelin' like a babe is ............................Priceless!

Banned Read only
    I like things just the way they are, thank you. Wouldn't change a thing.

My goal is to integrate my feminine and masculine sides. Taking a pill that would make one side go away would be counter productive toward my goal.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

I hate decisions.... Ummmm
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I am like Melinda G!! I wouldn't change a thing, unless someone I love really wanted me to! IMHO, being a CD is a state of mind! That means if you are mentally strong, you can change things without any pills. I did stop being a CD some years ago, and only started dressing again because my late wife begged me to. If you really want to stop you can, no pills are necessary!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you could swallow a pill and be completely free of the need/addiction to cd would you, or is it such a enjoyable, fullfilling experience that you are blessed with being born with it. After all as a cder you can enjoy being two people/genders where others are just one.
    I'm addicted to nothing. I am as I am. I do what I do. It is what it is. Boop boop de boo. Tee hee...

Attachment 147956

I also agree...no need to change anything, thank you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

No I would not change.
    Amanda

the happy camper
    I have gone several years in the past without any desire to crossdress. Now, I constantly worry that something is going to flip over in my head, make me lose that desire again, and spoil the fun I'm having. So no, I don't want or need that pill.

I feel like a politician on this one. I have to flip flop around. On one hand...yes I'd love to lose the fear and guilt, but on the other hand, I really do enjoy my feminine side very much. I truely believe it helps me to be a better person overall.
    If there were no ramifications on being a cd, then no...I would not want the pill, but with things being the way they are, yes I would probably take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Chocolate flavored? I love chocolate!!!

Yes. In a heartbeat.... My life is too overly complicated....
    Me? I prefer strawberry!

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    I have seen this question multiple times and have never answered because I can't come up with some upbeat, happy, silly answer. I can't this time either, but its time to answer.

I didn't get to choose if I wanted to be TG. Its simple a matter of I am who I am. Who I am is me and that includes of the ohhey gooey rich and chewy TG insides. It has been something I have known all my life but just recently have come to truly accept. I have come to believe that each of us was blessed to be just the way we are. So my heart says no.

But on the other hand there is the practical logical side. Unfortunately, being who I am hurts those that I love. That heart that says no breaks as I see the confusion, frustration and sadness this causes for those that once thought I was their knight in shining armor and then years latter found out that I am simply a damsel in distress.

Does that pill have a way to keep me from ever knowing or remembering who I am at my core? If it does I'll take a six pack to go. Flip the inner switch from chick to dude and don't let me know it. I'm like the guy in the matrix that was willing to go back in. Send me back and let me be blissfully ignorant and I would take that pill in a heart beat. Would I miss me yes, but I wouldn't know and those that I love would finally be able to smile at who I am again.
    It would make my wife ecstatic to have her 100% husband back again. And, as all memory would be erased . . .
    That would be an easy way out.
    An easy solution.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    I guess I am like Melinda G!! I wouldn't change a thing, unless someone I love really wanted me to! IMHO, being a CD is a state of mind! That means if you are mentally strong, you can change things without any pills. I did stop being a CD some years ago, and only started dressing again because my late wife begged me to. If you really want to stop you can, no pills are necessary!

I too, have stopped for short periods of time (from 3 months to a year). But it always seems to come back - - in spades.

Trouble is.
    Maybe, this is the wrong area to say the following. If so, sorry.

One year ago last week my wife was diagnosed with stage three cancer.
    Appx. three months later one of the doctors, that saw her in the beginning, saw her again and expressed surprise that she was still alive.

We left that negative MD.

This morning, my darling wife went to see her doctor again, and was informed that she was stage four and may only have two months left.

She has helped protect me and my dressing from nosy neighbors and prying eyes.
    She has also wished, no, expressed strong desire that I stop.
    And now, with her about to leave me. . .

The remaining time I have with her, I will spend doing what she wants the way she wants me to be.
    Her strong and loving husband.
    Last edited by JOJO44; 12-11-2010 at 01:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    This question comes up a lot on this forum and I always answer the same way. No, I would not take the pill as CDing makes me happy. Ok, I am not typical as I am married to a woman who encourages it an finds it fun, plus my step son is not the least bit bothered by it at all. I happen to find it enjoyable, fullfilling and yes, I do think it is an experience that I am blessed with. Crossdressing makes me feel relaxed, happy, and fulfilled. Why would anyone ever want to get rid of something in their life that makes you feel this happy?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

This is a REALLY inciting question for me. However tempting that would be at times (and it surely is), my answer would be no.

It would strike me as a blasphemous thing to do to myself. Life has been a roller-coaster of ups and downs, but that is LIFE. It would defeat the purpose of living to magically erase a part of myself. Mind you, if there was a pill that would transform me into a GG, I might consider it lol. I'm very dead-set on knowledge as something that shouldn't and can't be undone. I'd prefer to continue along the path of enlightenment, no matter what trials and tribulations that might bring. This includes the experiences that I don't welcome also. Adversity builds character, and that's a form of knowledge.

The temptation would always be there, but even in my weakest moments, I don't think I could succumb to erasing who I am, even when it's a part of me that I don't like or want to be rid of.

It's also appropriate to mention that each person has a different reason to be doing it in the first place. There are some commonalities across the board, but in my case, it is not a fetish or addiction. I'm growing more and more convinced by the second that I simply have the soul of a woman, or possibly both, or neither. So, like I said, there would be a personal blasphemy involved in erasing that. I don't want to rid myself of my soul.

(intense! lol)
    Last edited by spotlessMind; 12-11-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

I would be happy to have simplicity however to take a pill that would remove a part of yourself is some what like have a frontal lobotomy, afterwards it's not the same you as b4. I am dealing with me as I am and trying to come to terms with that.

One more thing I'd like to add...

As far as I can tell, so far, from other threads and just general input from other people in a similar boat, nobody feels shameful or wrong or sick or pitiful based on their self-perspective.

Pretty much all the doubt starts and ends on the external factors. Such as "what people will think" or "being different than everyone else", etc etc. Think about it. I truly have never heard, first-hand, any situation of adversity that resides solely within a person.

The only exception I can imagine would be a spiritual/religious one. But then you're treading into territory that has been debated and fought over for all time and always will be.

What I'm saying is, it can almost be definitively said that, if someone were to want this magic pill, it would be an expense to themselves on the account of others. And I've always felt that, even when it's next to impossible to enlighten someone, what is good for me IS good for those around me. Whether they will ever be able to understand that is another story!

Last edited by spotlessMind; 12-11-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO44 View Post
    Me? I prefer strawberry!

It would make my wife ecstatic to have her 100% husband back again. And, as all memory would be erased . . .
    That would be an easy way out.
    An easy solution.

I too, have stopped for short periods of time (from 3 months to a year). But it always seems to come back - - in spades.

Trouble is.
    Maybe, this is the wrong area to say the following. If so, sorry.

One year ago last week my wife was diagnosed with stage three cancer.
    Appx. three months later one of the doctors, that saw her in the beginning, saw her again and expressed surprise that she was still alive.

We left that negative MD.

This morning, my darling wife went to see her doctor again, and was informed that she was stage four and may only have two months left.

She has helped protect me and my dressing from nosy neighbors and prying eyes.
    She has also wished, no, expressed strong desire that I stop.
    And now, with her about to leave me. . .

The remaining time I have with her, I will spend doing what she wants the way she wants me to be.
    Her strong and loving husband.
    JoJo,
    I am so sorry for you. Take care of your wife as only you can now. Be strong in the knowledge that we are all praying for you and her.
    GOD BLESS and KEEP YOU BOTH IN HIS HANDS

Danni