Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CDs, would u choose to become a TS?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u r a CD that DOESN'T feel TS, like me, and u had the chance to change into a TS, would u?...
    By TS dyu mean surgical transformation? If so...nah uh, nope! I love my lovestick more than my lipstick & would never give it up! Nahda never nicht nyet! Besides...it makes a better woman outta me - if that makes sense. If it does, explain it to me cuz even I'm not sure what I'm tryin to say except I know it's true.

Only if the pay was good...

Latent transsexualism was the term I thought of today. Did I make that up?

You really have to want to or need to really badly.

If I could become a pretty, young female, sure. But I have no desire to change from a frumpy middle aged guy who has no one to date, to become a frumpy, middle aged woman who has no one to date.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Current Answer- No, I would not take the pill, I could not survive without my male side and all the components (testosterone, etc.) that makes my male side.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

yes. without hesitation.

Yes, I would take the pill. My parents and my fiance accept me so I would enjoy being a woman full time.

No, I am a male who prefers to wear female clothing. I don't even feel the urge to try and pass as a woman, I'd just like to have the freedom of choice to dress how I want, and if that includes lacey undies etc or even wearing a dress or skirt why should I not do so.

I have known three trans-sexuals in my life and from talking with them I know that my CD feelings have nothing in common with them at all. Two of my TS friends were married with children but the third was a boy that one of my step-sons went to school with. I really think he was too young when he had the op (19) but he does seem happy and much more at ease with the world and unlike my two married friends he was always a very effeminate boy.

No, for me cross dressing is just what it says on the tin.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    If I could become a pretty, young female, sure. But I have no desire to change from a frumpy middle aged guy who has no one to date, to become a frumpy, middle aged woman who has no one to date.
    Indeed - maybe if I could become a sex goddess I'd reconsider my last post

Account is closed
    I don't know if this was brought up yet but you don't "choose" to be TS anymore than you choose blond hair or pale skin or being left handed. you can change all those if you want but you were still born with them just like you are born TS.

Some TS start as crossdressers for one reason or another but that does not mean they chose being TS.
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Anne View Post
    I don't know if this was brought up yet but you don't "choose" to be TS anymore than you choose blond hair or pale skin or being left handed. you can change all those if you want but you were still born with them just like you are born TS.

Some TS start as crossdressers for one reason or another but that does not mean they chose being TS.
    That's very true but I am sure no-one here is meaning to suggest otherwise or be uncaring. I think that at the heart of the question is whether those of us to enjoy cross dressing would, if it was easily managed, "go the whole way". I think for most of us the answer is no. I have thought about it and I have talked about it with TS friends. It isn't who I am or who I want to be.

Mind you, if there was a pill that you could take to become fully female and another one which would reverse the process, who knows?

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    That was a time when I would have paid good money for a pill to make Em go away. Now I have accepted myself..it is what it is.

I agree. I would not wish this on my BOSS or an enemy.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    That was a time when I would have paid good money for a pill to make Em go away. Now I have accepted myself..it is what it is.

I agree. I would not wish this on my BOSS or an enemy.

Em
    Well the BOSS maybe!

I wouldn't go through the change. I just CD because it makes me feel better when I'm down in the dumps. I don't pretend to be a woman.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Once again, this thread has NOTHING to with transitioning!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Anne View Post
    "What's the difference between a CD and a TS, Steph? 3 years!"
    I KNOW that's NOT tru, because I've been HERE 3 years and still have no clue what being a TS feels like!

Quote Originally Posted by Davina-Alba View Post
    That's very true but I am sure no-one here is meaning to suggest otherwise or be uncaring. I think that at the heart of the question is whether those of us to enjoy cross dressing would, if it was easily managed, "go the whole way". I think for most of us the answer is no. I have thought about it and I have talked about it with TS friends. It isn't who I am or who I want to be.
    Mind you, if there was a pill that you could take to become fully female and another one which would reverse the process, who knows?
    My imaginary PILL can only make u FEEL like a TS! It won't make u pretty, and won't change your gender!
    If you already feel like u r TS, the pill won't do ANYTHING!

Here's the POINT of my POST:
    I was curious how if any CDs would like to find out what being TS feels like! I certainly would!
    ( I think).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think I am somewhere between the two. Crossdressing alone isn't enough for me anymore, and as I become more comfortable with it, feel myself taking small steps towards transition. Whether that happens in 2 years or 20 I do not know, but the more time I spend as "me", the less I want to change back.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I like just being a plain old CD.

I know one person personally who made the transition had all the surgeries top/bottom/facial/hair transplants the whole works after a year and a half decided it was all a mistake. Had surgery to remove breast implants and now lives as a fem. looking male.

Well it depends...how much does the pill cost? I am still looking for some unique Xmas gifts for some of my friends...

No, I will "pass" on that offer, lol.

I agree with Reine.

Horses pull the carts. Carts don't pull the horses. It is a process of aligning the body to the soul, not changing into something "different".

I am just fine. But I am still interested in a "pill" that can make you invisible or gives you the ability to fly, if you ever have any of those in stock.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

I wonder about that

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    other than based on the patient's own self assessment.
    There is an old saying that a doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient. How can a CD's or potential TS's assessment be considered a valid pov? That's like a teacher hearing johnny say 2+2 is 5, and the teacher hearing the explanation and AGREEING with it, despite knowing that it is not correct.

The answer would have to be NO. I really enjoy being a male at least most of the time.
    Michelle

It's...kinda like....if i could i would....but i can't...so i won't....?

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Interesting perpective, Reine. I continue to experience extraordinary "highs" when dressing. It seems to me, a TS would NOT feel those same "highs"!? Rather I would expect more of a calm feeling. Of course, not being TS, I really don't know!
    I'm a transitiong MTF TS.

"Calm", indeed, that is the word I would use to describe it. When I get up in the morning and get dressed, it doesn't excite me in anyway - other than I might be happy that I've put together a decent outfit for the day. There is no "high" involved, getting dressed is just getting dressed. Putting makeup on is a necessary evil. I'd rather not wear it everyday, it isn't that I do not like makeup but that I don't like being stuck with it. The important thing to consider here is that same calm comes from every aspect of my life right now. It isn't about clothes or any other physical thing: it is about being able to live the way my brain believes I should.

So, if this magic pill makes you into a TS, you are also going to lose the "highs" that you may feel when you dress up and go out. Some time back, someone here made a joke that I think may fit here:

When a CD comes home after a long day at work, she runs upstairs, puts on her bra and says "ahhhh....."

When a TS comes home after a long day at work, she runs upstairs, takes off her bra and says "ahhhh....."

** I used "she" here because that is the way I read this joke originally, but it can reworked with "he" too
    Last edited by CharleneT; 12-15-2010 at 10:01 PM.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

It seems to me, a TS would NOT feel those same "highs"!? Rather I would expect more of a calm feeling.
    That was my point entirely.
    Reine

No, not unless I was in some sort of terrible accident and lost some parts (yikes!)... and then in that case, well why not?