Thread: B-Day Blues & Itching Temptations ;)

B-Day Blues & Itching Temptations ;)

Technically my birthday is over (the big 3.0 yuck) and I pretty much did NOTHING for it so far. My roommate came home with some beer this morning not even knowing it was my birthday lol. We had "beer breakfast" and I let him know and he said "I knew there was a reason I bought you that beer" =)

Anyways, that's the current summation of my birthday celebrations. I have weekend plans with some friends and family, so don't feel all sorry for me (that's my job lol). It's going to be an intoxicating weekend

Now I'm sitting here alone in my apartment just browsing through some threads and facebook and.... I've got THE ITCH.

All my femme things are in a box on a bookshelf beside my desk and I keep glancing over and saying "hmm... nah" but I know the "nah" is just laziness and I really want to just go nuts and have some fun with it. Who's with me!

(yeah i know, this thread lacks the oomph of my usual posts. boredom + blues = unsubstantial ranting)
    Last edited by spotlessMind; 12-11-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: i think my femme name should be "ElleTypo"
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

I'm with you ya crazy kid! Happy birthday! Go NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Happy birthday sweetie,do whatever makes you happy

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Way I see it, you can either have a blast or put it off until the next time the calendar says you have just turned 30 for the first time
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Grrr! Ok so i caved to temptation and took a shower and started doing makeup and this one spot in the corner of my eye is REJECTING ALL MAKEUP. I slide the eyeliner along and it just stops applying every time at that spot. I got frustrated and start mashing it harder and it's still not going.... I'm gonna sit here for a few minutes and let it think about what it's done. lol

Then onto more dolling up. I'll take pics if I feel confident enough in this little session =)
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

The big 3.0? Your 3 years old and drinking beer, I don’t approve of that!

A birthday hug from, SUZY

I would like to say something so stupid and ridiculous that I fear it may bring negative responses. I say " Break free, get into the most provacative and ridiculous outfit and go have some fun hun. "

Enjoy your Birthday. In fact enjoy every day.
    Happy Birthday

well Happy Birthday to you ! the big 3.0 wow great memories for me, and I hope that you can build your own..relax enjoy, and be YOURSELF !

What good is sitting alone in your room
    Come hear the music play
    Life is a Cabaret old chum
    Come to the Cabaret

Have fun, birthday or no birthday. We're only here once!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

THANKSSSS ALL!

Well, I did about the same step as last time and just got dolled up lol

I took a few pictures and tried to make a video but apparently it's ONLY video, no audio. I wish I knew that before I babbled on for several minutes!

Any ideas how to share video? I'll just write what I said in caption and you can imagine a sultry female voice. Rachel Weisz voice would be ideal! lol

First and foremost Happy Birthday.

Since I picked a name and everything else for Cari I gave her a birthday as well.

Its two weeks after my own; I found out that on my actual birthday I had too many calls and visitors ect. The beauty of this is that after your birthday folks kinda "forget" you for awhile so its a great time to indulge a bit.

It has worked out very well for several years, no reason to try and share the day.

Oh Btw I was getting a makeover and it was pointed that I have a spot on the corner of my eye that doesnt take makeup.
    I have to put a little primer on it but it usually doesnt hold and will look like a small "fisheye" in a paint job.

If you are looking for a B-day present try the gel liners and a good brush.
    Easier to use than liquid and hold up a bit better than pencil.

Happy Birthday. I wish I had found this forum and these girlfriends when I was 30. But then again that was back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post
    Oh Btw I was getting a makeover and it was pointed that I have a spot on the corner of my eye that doesnt take makeup.
    I have to put a little primer on it but it usually doesnt hold and will look like a small "fisheye" in a paint job.

If you are looking for a B-day present try the gel liners and a good brush.
    Easier to use than liquid and hold up a bit better than pencil.
    Interesting... Thanks for the tip. I was ready to pull my hair out trying to get it on that spot. It finally took but BARELY. I'll give the gel liner a try!

The big 3.0, Ahh, the fond memories, I had a blast. That was 2.4 ago. LOL Happy birthday.
    Last edited by Veronica 1; 12-11-2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

You go girl I have a whole closet full of clothes I hope don't get moth ridden. Take advantage of every opportunity. And don't regret. Happy belated B-day.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by Cari View Post
    Since I picked a name and everything else for Cari I gave her a birthday as well.

It has worked out very well for several years, no reason to try and share the day.
    Wow, thanx for that Cari. A new and separate B-Day for Cassie, i had never thought of that, how flipping cool.
    Let's see now, since i didn't come to full acceptance till 14 months ago, and i first CDed at age 5............i have 42 birthday presents coming to me, now i just need a truckload of money to fall out of the sky. Doh, better be careful with that idea, with my luck the truck would fall on me.

Cassie