Thread: Essential Items

Essential Items

Today I went shopping and managed to resist buying more girl clothes. I'm running into serious closet space issues and mine is a walk in!. I did get some concealer, lippy and shoes. This got me thinking, what are the items you consider essential to CDing besides your clothes?

Also what is your most treasured item? Mine is a wig that was a great match for my natural hair - unfortunately it's seen better days (as has my hair which is developing grey bits). I'll be updating the wig in the new year when I can get a chance to go into Sydney and try a few out. Perhaps I can have the old one stuffed and mounted on the rumpus room (den) wall .

I agree with the wig. It totally transforms me. The other thing that's so omportant is within me. It's my attitude.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

For me, its a bra and breast forms. They do more to make me feel feminine than anything else. (Since I am pretty much in the closet and don't get to dress and go out often, it's the foundations that I can easily wear every day! If I find myslf dressed at home and need to run out to the store, etc, I can simply remove the forms and nobody knows (Except me, of course) that I have a bra and cami on under my drab clothes.

i consider essential to CDing besides my clothes: boots, make up, ...

Yes, having a wig that gives you confidence when you're out is important. I have several, but always narrow it down to two, if I'm going out. That, and a good cover foundation, at least for me!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am forgetting about more clothes because I have totally run out of space to put them. And since I don't use makeup or wear a wig, I don't need any of that. As Tricia said, what is most important to me is my attitude! When it is totally in gear, then everything else is O.K.!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I have to agree its my wig(s),once thats on I feel thats me complete,also my Lippy when I put that on I can look in the mirror,happier with my appearance.These are the items that make me feel so good

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Its all essential but I totally love my Coach handbag and my eye lash curler!! 100+ pair of earrings.... Corsets.... Boots....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You have a walk in closet and it’s full! I thought I was over the top with my clothes.
    Yes, it’s the wig for me too. Closely followed by my epilator.

SUZY

I have to agree on the wig. When you are bald it is hard to see the fem within. As for the clothes, I have thought about renting a storage bin to use as a closet, walk in closet - full, 2 dressers. full and a small four bin cabinet to hold all my hosery - full.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Earrings.I wear bracelets and necklaces but i have to have earrings.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.