Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dressing for my girl tonight??

dressing for my girl tonight??

Im dressing for my girl tonight for the first time!she asked me the other day cause shes intrigued and wonders how different ill look problem is im in a mess wondering what to wear,do i go for subtle knee length skirt and heels or go for a sexier look with mini skirt and boots,its the first time like i say so i might shock her if i go for the mini??

Wear something that you'll be comfortable wearing. Maybe she would prefer to look through you're things and decide? That's what my wife did when I first showed her my clothes. It was easier on both of us... But don't try to 'out do' her, just wear something that is comfortable.

And good luck!
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-11-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

I can't quite tell your age from your picture. I would suggest that you wear something normal - that is - age appropriate. She would probably be more comfortable seeing you that way first. If she wants to explore other looks, then the two of you can have that fun later. Good luck

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

I think it all depends on what the objective is.

Girls together going out? Wear something comfortable. jeans, skirt, dress, with foundations.

A prelude to an intimate evening? Dress to tease and tantalize.

Regardless, do try to show her that the "man" she sees is not the "woman" she sees. Let her know how much fun this can be for both of you.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

My advice would be to not "go over the top". Choose something that is comfortable for you and that looks good on you and that you think would be comfortable for your girl to see you wearing.
    Hugs, Carole

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When I "introduced" Sophie in person to my wife,I was the same as you,totally unsure of what to wear,and so Nervous it was unreal.I decided to dress in what I felt most comfortable in,and in what I thought would be sexy,but not too out there,so she could get a sense of who I was.I wore a Short denim skirt,tan tights,2" heels and a pink V-neck Sweater,wig and Make-up (neutral colours)It went better than I could have Imagined.I really hope your first time dressing for your Girl goes really well Alexis

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I hope that you went with the longer skirt. A
    Shocker may work but may have also backfired on you...let us know how it went

I think it good to wear something both fashionable, attractive, but not risque or sexy. Showing good womanly fashion sense and appropriateness
    (for the occasion) may well impress your GG girl...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

I agree that subdued would be best. Most spouses are a bit afraid and if you come out in a short mini-skirt you may be playing into those fears. Remember, life is more of a marathon than a 40 yard dash.

Dressing for your SO is a whole lot different than dressing for your self. My old GGF liked me dressed, but I would stress about what to wear before she arrived. I did dress conservatively at first, then she brought me over some clothes I would never have picked out for me. She liked animal prints with a snug fit. My advise is to go slow and see what she picks for you later. It can be enlightening and fun!

Have you thought about just asking HER what she would like?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I like the let her look through ur clothes idea, or ask her what she might like. I wouldnt go for something very WOW and sexy because that might throw her off for the first time. Simple, subltle, and nice
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

How does your girlfriend dress? Perhaps dress in a similar style if it suits you, but make darn sure you don't look better than her LOL

Zoe

Quote Originally Posted by LeannL View Post
    I can't quite tell your age from your picture. I would suggest that you wear something normal - that is - age appropriate. She would probably be more comfortable seeing you that way first. If she wants to explore other looks, then the two of you can have that fun later. Good luck

Leann
    I agree with this answer.. as a SO this is what I would be more comfortable with the first time I would see my husband dressed. Im not ready for that yet but when I am this is what I would want. there is less of a shock value to it as if you went full blown sexy...just my point of view
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

NOTE: the time has passed for the OP. The post was yesterday about dressing that night. Lets hope that she tells us how it went.

For others reading this, my advice is to go on the conservative side, but also something that helps you look feminine. In other words, dress like a girl meeting her sister. You can work toward sexy later. At the beginning, it can be difficult to see you dressed as a sexy female, and still know that you actually like her as a girlfriend/wife. (It is easy to go too much toward the sexy look, if we can, because we are proud of our abilities.)
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Think about what she wears, those are things she enjoys. Try to mimic her a bit if you can, that is, in your style of clothing. She will really like that, I would think.

M.

From my point of view I think dressing like her or her style depending on how new this whole thing is to her might not be right. She might get the wrong idea and feeling about it all. Be yourself but dont dress too sexy the first time would be my advice to anyone dressing for the first time for their SO
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

Not too tarty--you don't want her to think you are soliciting on your days off.
    Dressing bad is OK, because then she will have fun dressing you and helping you with your makeup and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by juno View Post
    NOTE: the time has passed for the OP. The post was yesterday about dressing that night. Lets hope that she tells us how it went.

For others reading this, my advice is to go on the conservative side, but also something that helps you look feminine. In other words, dress like a girl meeting her sister. You can work toward sexy later. At the beginning, it can be difficult to see you dressed as a sexy female, and still know that you actually like her as a girlfriend/wife. (It is easy to go too much toward the sexy look, if we can, because we are proud of our abilities.)

I agree with this, especially the reasons why your gf might not understand at first if you dress too sexy. She might get it into her head that you do this because you want to pick up guys. I know this is not your intent, you just want to be the most beautiful you can be, but generally GGs do wear sexy clothes to get guys' attention (or keep their bfs interested), so your gf might read the same motives in you if you dress this way.

Girls don't usually dress sexily for one another unless they're lesbian maybe, despite the opinions to the contrary by many CDs here. lol.

I hope it went well!
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-12-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Added quote.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Girls don't usually dress sexily for one another unless they're lesbian maybe, despite the opinions to the contrary by many CDs here. lol.
    this made me laugh a bit cause really its so true.. when I dress sexy its for my husband although he will ask "why are you all dressed up? " lol

I think of this situation when thinking "what if I were to tell and come out" what would I wear.. I have skirts and tops and the "outfit" to go out in but which way should I go?? And what shoes?? Because certain shoes mean different things, such as a low block chunky heel might mean less confidence towards wearing heels whereas wearing high stilettoes means absolutely no problem wearing high heels and in fact I've been wearing shoes for quite some time, which is the case..

Id just like to say thanks for all your brilliant advice folks its been invaluable!I wore a knee length skirt with satin slip pink satin blouse black ten denier nylons my fave 4" heels and subtle make up.I was so nervous before going downstairs to reveal Lexie but i went ahead and to say my girl was surprised is an understatement cause she hadnt realised how far my c.ding had progressed and didnt expect me to be wearing long hair,however she quickly got used to me after a few giggles!

We settled down with a glass of wine and chatted away about how it makes me feel what compels me to do it how long ive felt like this and how the weight coming out has been taken off my shoulders!To be honest my secret has been coming between us for a while and to be honest and speak frankly with her has put our relationship back on track.She was also surprised about how convincing i looked en femme and said we should go out together sometime share make up and even gave me some of her clothes.The cheeky minx even borrowed a pair of my nylons the next day lol.She totally understands me and knows me even better than i thought.

I'm glad that you went with a more toned down look. I liked the suggestion of letting her look through your clothes too. I also recommend that if you (general term) know what kind of look that your girl/woman likes, then I'd lean towards going in that direction.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I'm glad that you went with a more toned down look. I liked the suggestion of letting her look through your clothes too. I also recommend that if you (general term) know what kind of look that your girl/woman likes, then I'd lean towards going in that direction.
    To be honest i think i already did but with my own twist.x

My tastes are somewhat fetishistic. Think spiritually-enlightened go-go girl who wants to worship a goddess. My SO is the goddess, and is very accommodating as long as I top her as a male a few days afterward. It would be hard for me to dress conservatively. I would not feel myself.