Thread: I got sighted

I got sighted

So one aspect of my fears of going out skirted revealed itself last night.

Though I was not skirted, I was just in the outfit I had worn for work, Black zipper sided leggings, gray long sleeved shirt with a black gothic motif t shirt, and calf tall EMT boots. In other words my male look with leggings. Beside me was my lady friend. We two were sighted by one of my mother's friends, as we were at MacDonalds having a "romantic junk dinner" LOL.

So...any way. When I got home from work the following night my mom says to me "Mae from work saw you apparently in a MacDonalds, with an attractive young girl" Now, my mom has essentially said that I cannot date the girl in question. I just do not bring her home.

What surprised me is he friend did not blab about what I was wearing. Which is a good sign. It most likely was the fact I was with this beautiful girl, and in what I was.

Thing is, I was very close to wearing a skirt that night, I am glad I did not. Once we two are at the stage where it is quite evident we are more than friends to the outside world, THEN maybe a skirted outfit would have worked.

It just annoys me that my mom has nothing less than agents all around. LOL
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-11-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Edited to remove profanity which is not needed on this forum

Why on earth does your mother say you can't date a girl? If she was worried about you dating a boy I could understand it.

The answer to your question is over in the Loved Ones section. OMG etc ...

Good for you girl!!! I have not been even trying to find a girlfriend cause of well, we know....anyway, I ah really happy for you.
    Susan

See, nothing to worry about! I say go with the skirt next time!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

People tend to assume any guy/girl pairings are couples in public, I was out at an outdoor mall here once with a friend of mine from back home while she was visiting and a stranger offered to take a picture if us at a fountain, and when we were done she said we made a "handsome couple." This was when I was dressed in a skirt and a womens polo shirt.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

I hate it when everybody in the neighborhood knows your business and won't keep it under their hat. I am out to many of my freinds. I regard myself as only slightly closeted. Yet the main reason why I stay that way is because I don't want the stigma of crossdressing and a lot of the almost superstitious stupidity that goes with that stigma to reflect on my nephew. On the offchance someone should find out about it wherever he should choose to work or go to school. And my Mom tried to "govern" me way beyond my high school years but in the last 5 or 6 years she's become way too old to effectively do the administering and overall job of bossing Sam around!

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    So one aspect of my fears of going out skirted revealed itself last night.

Though I was not skirted, I was just in the outfit I had worn for work, Black zipper sided leggings, gray long sleeved shirt with a black gothic motif t shirt, and calf tall EMT boots. In other words my male look with leggings. Beside me was my lady friend. We two were sighted by one of my mother's friends, as we were at MacDonalds having a "romantic junk dinner" LOL.

So...any way. When I got home from work the following night my mom says to me "Mae from work saw you apparently in a MacDonalds, with an attractive young girl" Now, my mom has essentially said that I cannot date the girl in question. I just do not bring her home.

What surprised me is he friend did not blab about what I was wearing. Which is a good sign. It most likely was the fact I was with this beautiful girl, and in what I was.

Thing is, I was very close to wearing a skirt that night, I am glad I did not. Once we two are at the stage where it is quite evident we are more than friends to the outside world, THEN maybe a skirted outfit would have worked.

It just annoys me that my mom has nothing less than agents all around. LOL
    moms will be moms, and be glad she has friends she can talk to. mine just calls me day and night.
    just love her as she is...maybe take her to lunch a couple times a month?. dressed or not.

Mom was right about the girl.

Perhaps she is right about my manner of dress.

I don't know.

Pythos,

moms are always right/wrong 50% of the time. just ask, I can tell you

at least according to my kids.

Danni

Quote Originally Posted by Davina-Alba View Post
    Why on earth does your mother say you can't date a girl? If she was worried about you dating a boy I could understand it.
    I really don't understand any of it.. Sorry Pythos ,but arent you like 37 years old? I would think being at that age your mother with respect to certain things like drugs and acohol shouldn't choose who you date..However I suppose that if you are shacked out under her roof she can tell you who you can and can not bring home..I'd be getting my own place if that was the case..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Due to the financial collapse, I am working a very minimum wage job, but at the same time training to be something better. Due to this I do not have money for rent, plus education. Because my field is one that is not in demand I cannot obtain any kind of student loans. My mother is also in need of some help around the house.

Therego, I had to move in under her roof. Her roof, her rules. When I told her of this girl, she flat out said she was not welcome in the house and that I should have nothing to do with her. I should have listened. Oh well. That's how it goes.

I hope you now know why I, at friggin age 37, am under such restrictions.

Pythos,
    Sorry hope I didn't come across rude, I knew there had to be a reason/reasons ..From the sounds of it very good ones to say the least!
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wonder, Pythos;

If u HAD been wearing a skirt, would THAT have been the first words out of the "friends" mouth? Or, maybe it would have made little or no difference to her?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    What is wrong with the girl? come on, you are 37, what is she going to do? Be a bad influence? At our mid-30's we are not like impressionable 19 year olds.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Pythos: Was this the much younger lady you had discussed here a couple of weeks ago?

Well, just go into secret agent disguise. They'll never recognize you.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    Pythos,

moms are always right/wrong 50% of the time. just ask, I can tell you
    My Mum has a 100% record for being right Lol,When I moved in with my parents after My First marriage ended felt like I was 12 again wear clean undies,stay away from trouble etc,But all our Mums are doing is looking out for their children,am sure your Mum is doing what she thinks is best Pythos even though it may P*** you off

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    Being sighted is not a problem unless there is a little red dot involved.

In answer to JustineFallow. Yes that is the girl. Things have worked out in that arena, I have my answer. Friends. Which is fine by me. She was sending confusing signals, and I like a dummy, I fell for them. But the situation is corrected.

I am happily single (was not at first, but mostly because I thought I lost a friend, but that is not the case.)