Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing question from a GG

Dressing question from a GG

I recently found out about my husband and so im a bit curious about a few things and thought I would ask a question here to just see the different responses.

If you fully dress or partly dress (under your male clothing) Are there ever times where you go through dry spells where you don't dress at all for a certain amount of time and if so how long? Talking basically that you don't feel you want to dress for a period of time.

Thanks in advance
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    I can handle being alone, but doesn't want to be married and feeling alone.
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    Husbands are like children, they behave best when they are sleeping.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

Yes.
    Don't really know why, but yes, there are long, dry spells.

I go through periods of days, weeks or months where I'm just too lazy or don't have the need to dress... Especially after an extended period of dressing like the last 7 weeks! I shouldn't need to dress again till 2012! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi SweetPea:

You are talking about "The Pink Fog" the time we/I like to dress up. Yes there are times that I do not feel like dressing up I would say the time frame would be weeks I like to dress up and about two weeks off but that varies from time to time I do not know what triggers me to dress I just go through phases of wanting to dress. I feel I like to dressup more times then not. However I always underdress I do not think I will ever give that up.
    Last edited by Heather_Marie; 12-12-2010 at 02:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes sorta. At different times in my life, because of other issues, raising children, work, military service, etc, I have gone as long as 4-5 years between dressing times. Since retiring, I dress often, at least a few hours several times each week. At 63, I am not as concerned about those other pressures, and although my wife doesn't participate in my dressing, she allows me the freedom to do so. I therefore do not dress when it might be an issue for her. I will tell you that indeed there were times when not dressing was no big deal, but as I have gotten older, I think it would be harder to stop for any length of time. Of course we are all different.

yes. i go through cycles. Sometimes my female side is the farthest thing from my mind. It's like Jasmine went on vacation and left the house to my male side. Sometimes it feels as though my guyside went on vacation. I learned to embrace and enjoy these cycles. I have a million hobbies, and most of them are associated with my male half. So there are a lot of times i underdress. Also, it's not a totally even cycle. Sometimes Jasmine will be fighting for the "wheel" eight or more months straight. Sometimes my female side will be in the forefront for only a month or so. Sometimes I go the whole summer feeling only my guyside and will only crossdress once or twice during that time. It's hard to pin point the cycle. It just happens. I could never get a sex change, cause it wouldn't solve anything or make me feel more complete. I have come to understand that i am both genders.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

There could be a time.

Haven't had it yet.

GG's clothes feel so much better I just wish I had the natural breasts and absences of something to make those clothes fit better.

Hi Sweet Pea

Yes we do get times with long periods of not dressing

No one really knows why or for how long

I think this is something which affects each individual differently

There are so many factors which can affect someones dressing its impossible to pin down a reason why
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member
    I partly dress daily and have for years been this way since childhood and I am now 47

thanks everyone for the replies it was just something I was curious about and I knew everyone would have their own answers unique just like all of us are made

PS- LOVE LOVE LOVE the tinker bell images.. i am 100% tinker bell freak.. have a tinker bell tattoo even
    I love the fact that my husband can piss me off and make me laugh within seconds of each other!
    The only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because you don't have to mow that lawn.
    It's always nice when your husband just looks at you and tells you out of the blue, "You are Beautiful"

some times i underdress and sometimes i dont, and sometimes i feel like doing it everyday and sometimes there can be a break of a few months .We are all different why and to what extent we dress so i am quite sure there will be a lot of different answers , but the thing that interests me more is "why" you ask the question .Why not ask your husband how he feels and his views as maybe the answers you are looking for are more closer to home than you think

There are times when after dressing I don't wear any female items for days or weeks at a time. It all depends on what is happening in my life and sometimes it just takes a lot out of me to look like a girl. Do you dress up to the nines everyday? Just dressing up once in awhile for a special event takes time. The advantage you have is that you have a jump start on us looking good whereas we have to do a lot more shaving and grooming and man does that take time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Do you dress up to the nines everyday? Just dressing up once in awhile for a special event takes time. The advantage you have is that you have a jump start on us looking good whereas we have to do a lot more shaving and grooming and man does that take time.
    oh my gosh good question.. I hardly ever dress up.. i think after my 3 children and caring for them 24x7 I was just so exhausted.. for many years i would just throw my hair back and wear my jeans and a shirt or my PJs if i was staying at home lol..i had no desire to dress up even though my husband would always want me to but hes crazy in a good way.. tell me i should dress up to clean the house lol..but finally last week I did dress up and went to his work to suprise him.. he was very surprised made me feel good but boy i couldnt do that everyday i remembered how time consuming it was.. i have more things i need to spend my time on.. but once in awhile it does feel nice.. and makes me feel better inside.. but i will never give up my lazy days lol

I only have female underwear so that is worn all the time , i dress endogenous all the time in daily activities as i have found this to help keep the real bad need to dress at bay most of the time but it does slowly creep in so i have to go all the way some times so i can`t really say that i have complete dry times, if i have to be all male on special occasions then i am happy to do so , saying that my black suit is female trousers and male jacket .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    Yup, sounds familiar.

One week I dress up every day, the other week I just can't be bothered. Depends on my mood and urge, I can't explain much more than that. It just comes and goes.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea_GG View Post
    thanks everyone for the replies it was just something I was curious about and I knew everyone would have their own answers unique just like all of us are made

PS- LOVE LOVE LOVE the tinker bell images.. i am 100% tinker bell freak.. have a tinker bell tattoo even
    Thank you from a tinker bell freak too, I just love that little tink if I was to get a tattoo that would be the one I would get she is amazing I own all of the movies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sometimes I partially dress (underclothes) but not as much as before. There are definately times of "dry spells" when you just don't have the energy or time. Sometimes I can go for a few weeks, but every couple of days I will wear a pair of heels just to feel Maria...hope this helps

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my dear late wife was alive there were frequent periods when I didn't dress at all for a variety of reasons. Mostly, just didn't want to bother! Yes, she did know about my crossdressing and fully supported me doing it. She always knew that I was her man no matter what I wore.

Now that she is gone, I do dress, at least underdress, almost every day. But there are still times when I just don't feel like doing it. No real reason, just no desire! BTW, I am a very senior CD! I am 78 y/o, and started my CD experinces when I was 6 or 7!! Longer than most of the CD's on this forum!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 12-12-2010 at 02:54 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather_Marie View Post
    I own all of the movies.
    Me too! lol.. and I usually have my husband watch one with me when a new one comes out lol..when we got a german shrunk which is like a american entertainment center on steroids i had one whole side that was mine there i put all my tinker bell fairy stuff..husband thought i was nuts and would make fun of me (all in fun ofcourse) but he also contributed to my collection by buying me stuff too lol

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    ! BTW, I am a very senior CD! I am 78 y/o, and started my CD experinces when I was 6 or 7!! Longer than most of the CD's on this forum!
    oh wow! Now that your wife is gone do you have any other family support other then reaching out on the forums here?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-12-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Merged - please use the multi quote button

I "dress" daily. I don't always wear a lot of makeup, accessories, or opt for heels 'n' hose and so forth. It doesn't make sense to me to get all dolled up to scrub the floors, clean the bathrooms, cut the grass, shop for groceries, etc. So I will dress appropriate for the goals I need to accomplish... most often jeans and a comfortable top with little or no makeup. Now if meeting a friend for lunch or going out with my wife, I'll take the time to put on a nice face, do something nicer with my hair, add a little "bling," and so on. Clothing will depend on the time of year and the activity engaged in. Going to the theater (live) I'll wear a nice dress. To amusement parks, I usually wear a skirt and top in the spring and summer and pants and a top in the fall and winter. When dining out, casual clothes unless the establishment is upscale. Clothing is simply a necessity to provide warmth and cover. However properly used, it does afford me the chance to express myself and help others learn a little about what is going on inside my mind. The dressing, for me, at least, in not an end goal in and of itself. It has become a means to an end... the end being to be happy and content with who I am and to be at peace with my self. I am finding that I can be happy being the "pretty" me and just as happy being the "domestic" me. Dressing is not about being or becoming something I am not. It's about being true to whom I am. And because of that, there are no "dry spells."
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

A Majority of the time i am not dressing because as Shelby stated above it does take time to look good, but there are other times where i feel like dressing and ill put on all the stuff and just do some simple makeup. Long hair so no need for a wig. As far as underdressing goes that happenes pretty much every day for me. There are times where i dont feel like it but most of the time a pair of panties and some hose is what i like to wear. As a side note im currently also doing it because of the weather. Helps keep me warm
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea_GG View Post
    .. but once in awhile it does feel nice.. and makes me feel better inside..
    Well, you've just stated why I dress

Personally, I only fully dress but there can be long periods in between. Sometimes I don't feel the need but equally I don't always have the opportunity.

Are you hoping that a long dry spell indicates a waning desire to dress? Everyone's different but it's unlikely.

Zoe

Before I came out to my wife about 10 years ago I had some extended periods of time not dressing, but not because I didn't want to. Now that I am the same age as Mary Morgan, I feel as she does: as I have gotten older it is harder to stop for any period of time. It is just too much a part of me.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I think im just curious to get views from everyone else and what i could possibly expect.. and I know that its something only my husband can answer as to how often or if he will have or has had dry spells but I am sure he will read this post later tonight and maybe answer it too lol..i do know everyones different but just wanted to see how everyone else stood on this question.

I would say the only times that I don't dress is when I'm on vacation (camping) or on other vacations with the whole family (wife, Daughters) and or other family vacations
    Vacations when I'm not going anywhere and no one else is on vacation with me I dress for the entire time