Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Therapist talked about Three Questions?

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Interesting thoughts, Sarasometimes.

I fall into the categories of I love being male and am attracted to females, I will gladly accept the anatomy I have and that I am 90/10 male/female. I act, speak, walk etc. like a man but do find myself thinking as a female might from time to time.

Just a genetic man who likes to wear female clothes, really

Sexual preference: Female, but I can appreciate a good looking guy

Gender Identity: What day/hour/minute is it? It fluctuates but more often than not I would say female

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Preference is female
    Like my male parts
    Identity is femaleish 80-20 maleish

Sexual preference: Women - I love everything about them.
    Gender - I would prefer to be female but can't deny that I've enjoyed using my male parts. lol
    Identity - This is a tricky one for me, as I have always associated with being more female, but have naturally adopted some male traits just through trying to blend in. Therefore I'd say I'm 80% female.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Preference: Females

Gender Identity: 70% Male 30% Female

Platinum Member
    I love the ladies
    I'm all guy
    I love to dress up in womens clothes and see the (lady) in the mirror looking back.

Orchid

I am attracted to females, genetic or otherwise.
    Bio gender will always be xy, but want does that really mean anyway.
    Male bits....I would love too trade my testicles for breasts, but I am ok with the rest.
    I really can not ever see a need for a vagina. For me, gender and sexuality are not defined between the legs.
    As for my gender, personality, who I am.... I am a complete mix of that that is traditionally considered masculine and feminine. I refuse to subscribe to the binary stereo types! They are out dated and come no where near being able to describe me.

first question about sex: i like women, only. O so pretty.

second question about what i am: i am a male. at least this is what is between the legs.

third question about how i feel about my self: as male...but not clear, i spend most of my time dressed as a woman.

aw, I just like wearing panties.

1. I am attracted to the female form. A well put together CD or TG can also get my blood pumping.
    2. I am biologically male but I really don't like seeing that bulge down there or worrying about things getting caught in the zipper. Though it does at times feel good (if you know what I mean )
    3. This seems to vacillate from time to time depending on my mood. I'm just as much at home doing laundry and being in the kitchen as I am working on the car or doing yardwork.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne Skye View Post
    I'm just as much at home doing laundry and being in the kitchen as I am working on the car or doing yardwork.
    Yes, but women do laundry & work in the kitchen too and some men even work on the car and do yardwork
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Ok, I'll bite...what are "bits"? I must have been home sick the day they covered that...Are they like "tits", only in a different location? I hope they are not like "nits" Are they bigger than a "breadbox"? Can you "squeeze em"? Do you need a "brace" to hold the "bits"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    1) I'm attracted to females
    2) For what they are in themselves, I'm not particularly bothered ... but of course, they do come in handy for making love
    3) Gender identity is female.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Attracted to females / like my bits / mostly male but I love being a girl sometimes.
    Michelle

Don't get it, most of you want to be 100% female but don't like males?
    I'm very confused since I would love to be 100% female but as far as sexual preference would have to be with a Male, why else will I have a female part in me?

Love Ericka
    She's back

Good point Dee... personally my body is more feminine than masculine... that is why the clothes fit so well... I prefer females, and my gender is male, and how I present myself in public varies from day to day, and at home I am always feminine...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka2 View Post
    Don't get it, most of you want to be 100% female but don't like males? I'm very confused since I would love to be 100% female but as far as sexual preference would have to be with a Male, why else will I have a female part in me?
    That's because gender identity (the sex of your brain) has got nothing to do with sexual preference. A person can be fully female from birth, i.e. a genetic woman, and still be attracted to females. In the case of me (a CDer) think "male tomboy"
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-15-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Ok, I'll bite...what are "bits"? I must have been home sick the day they covered that...Are they like "tits", only in a different location? I hope they are not like "nits" Are they bigger than a "breadbox"? Can you "squeeze em"? Do you need a "brace" to hold the "bits"?
    If they are bigger than a breadbox, see a doctor...I also don't recommend squeezing them. Pulling one for a period of time is OK if you get the right one.

Love boys mostly, Male (kinda), and a fan of Androgyny, but like to be Feminine, too.

When I see a pretty girl, the first thing I think of is-What can I do to look like that? When I see a pretty boy that dresses and looks like a girl, I think - I WANT HIM!

Sexual preference = Very much Females only
    do you like your bits = They do the job. I would not want to change them
    Gender Identity = Male
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    Interesting question. For me, Im attracted to females. I see my gender as male.(I like my parts!) My gender identity is both, leaning more toward female.

Silver Member
    At my last session i got a clarification on the 3 questions.
    Sexual Preference? ONLY females (How do women find men attractive? God Bless 'em!)
    Gender Identity? Male
    Gender expression? Both

Great replies! For me they were great questions and have led to much insight.

My three answers...

- Colonel Mustard

- In the Library

- With the rope.

Oops, wrong game...ok, Muligan shot here...

- 100% of sexual intimacy has been GG to date. Bi-curious and semi-obsessed with CD/TS at the moment. Regular guys...no attraction at all

- Gender identity has never "changed" or been "questionable" or "confusing". I am a genetic male, always was, always will be, barring any industrial accidents or crazy jealous women appearing...lol
    Maybe I am just an overachiever in the sexual interest department...who knows...do not ruminate about it...I just do what feels right and leave the rest to the psychiatric community...lol

-male bits? Yes, curiously attracted, but totally void of any physical or emotional interest in anything above the waist. (Unless it has a wig and make up on...and shaved...and pretty and...lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. girls only (gg & m2f translez). 2. luv my luvstick. 3. binary id - the underlying proportion of which seems to fluctuate - tho she/he is on/off either/or 100% whichever side is expressing at the moment.