Thread: Triggers from Sara's World

Silver Member

Question Triggers from Sara's World

I was wondering how others feel when their femme side kind of comes out of no where while enmale. The other day I was doing my macho job and needed my phones timer for work. So while I was deeply enjoying my masculine side, I get a text and when I glance at it, it is from a women's clothing chain with a special holiday offer. Now my reaction was wow that was cool, now back to what I was doing. This all took about a couple of seconds while I timed something. I viewed this as a positive thing. Now when in Sara mode and she gets interupted by my male side I don't usually view it as a positive thing. How do others feel?

I don't really segregate interruptions by gender any more... They are all a big annoyance to me. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't get special offers any more ... on my cell phone ... from companies ... or potential company ...

Some times at work i may see a woman wearing a skirt with pantyhose, and ill try to figure out what brand of pantyhose she's wearing and if i own a pair like them. A second later i' am back to male mode.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am like Karren, interruptions are just a big anoyance! And no clothing store, male or female, has my cell number! They can mail me an ad if they want my business!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Similar to Maria, when I'm in male mode and look at an attractive a woman wearing a cute outfit, at first I think, "wow she's hot!" then I start to admire what she's wearing and wonder where she got her clothes. After she passes, I go back to male mode. Same goes for department store adds or commercials, but I usually keep my happy comments to myself...unless I'm around the wife...

But like Karren, I don't receive any adds on my cell. I would be really pissed if I did, and probably block their number to prevent later interruptions.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My life is nothing but distractions. I prefer to be distracted by things that entertain me and just about anything that reminds me of my crossdressing is a good distraction. Money issues and things that will require work tend be distractions that don't make me smile.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Several years ago....I was still in the military, at the base gym, waiting for PT to start. This gorgeous young woman with long blonde hair walked in the gym lobby wearing a perfectly form-fitting light peach skirt suit (short skirt), nylons, and matching pumps. I was stunned, to say the least. First, she was VERY sexy...and second, I WANTED THAT SKIRTSUIT. So, I stood there drooling like a fool, then went off to do PT. To say I was "pink-fogging" the rest of the day is an understatement. =)
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".