Thread: Male and Female Crossover?

Male and Female Crossover?

Hey Everybody!

Do you ever get moments where you get a glimpse of a distinct crossover between your masculine and feminine sides?

For example, last night I was all enfemme and was sitting at my desk working on a project for school. Well I really enjoy smoking a pipe from time to time and was puffing on it when I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror. So there I see a very feminine form, but with a masculine face, a smoking pipe clinched between the teeth, and big arms draped across a pile of charts, I just had to chuckle a little bit at the juxtaposition of it all.

Has this ever happened to any of you?

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Perhaps if I snapped a photo of myself using my chop saw or ripping a sheet of plywood while in my satins...the "steel-toed 4" heels" might be a source of the bizarre as might the safety glasses and ear protection

hahaha, 4" steel toed heels, that would be a sight!

You've probably never seen a woman in a 4wd truck spit a big one out the window going down the highway before!! Old habits are so hard to break!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Okay Hon but I seemed to conjure up an image of Mammy Yokum from L'il Abner when you described that.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 12-14-2010 at 08:16 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

So funny, like changing the spare on the car and out comes the maleness to loosen them nuts. That's the nuts of the wheel not other nuts As the dress is pulled up and the heels give the wheel brace a good hard kick. Then the hands are wiped down the front of the dress. The old wheel is thrown into the boot all to the gasp of the "rubber neckers".

Yep! I get this alot, for example.....ill be in femme mode and still resort to clearing my throat like a guy......or be in guy mode and giggle like a girl to myself! But sometimes ill have this crossover in my mind, and sometimes its kinda freaky, like when I dress up all day and am feeling really girly, then have to change to drab to go do something as a guy (go see family or go to the store or something), but my mind will still be in femme mode, its like two halves of my mind fighting almost. lol!
    My theme song........."Cherry Lips" by Garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The thing that amuses me most is when a friend or family member phones me and they have absolutely no idea that I'm wearing a skirt and makeup on the other end of the phone. If only they knew...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Oh yeah! That happens to me all the time! I was talking to my parents the other day about school and what not and I just couldent stop giggling to myself about it!

I also find it funny to think sometimes at work that I'll be speaking to someone who has no idea that I was fully dressed 20 minutes earlier, or am wearing fem underwear or tights under my clothes.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Recently, I picked up some jewelry (Earrings) at the SalArmy. Got a nice pair of Christmas ones and have been wearing them in Male mode. Got a few looks, especially during conversations but I like them. The only comments, thus far were from my daughters ("are those Mom's?" No, Mine. "Oh." and "Daddy, I like them, they look nice"). I went shopping on nearby Military Base (Retired Coastie but people still know me) and one of the cashiers, normally friendly anyway went out of her way to thank me for my service. DADT don't apply to us retired folk, doing my small part to represent the "T" onbase.