Thread: getting caught

Aspiring Member

getting caught

Yesterday at the gym after showering and getting dressed I was leaving when a female friend stopped me to talk after a minute or so she leaned into me and whisper your bra strap is showing I was wearing a pink racerback by body of victoria and the neck of my t-shirt moved enough for the strap to be seen She then said she and others have thought for some time that I was a crossdresser. I wenton to tell her I have been one since childhood and I have been outed before my family and alot of my friends and co-workers know she seemed pretty cool but said she would like to talk to me more about it when we both had time I said let me know I will take the time.

Nice interaction. Very cool. Good on you!

Its good that your out to friends and family because people can't keep secrets.She'll tell a friend who will tell a friend who will tell a friend.I have several women friends who i would like to tell but i know once i do i might as well drive down town with a bill board.She sounds like you can be girlfriends.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    I want to know how you managed to put on the bra in the locker room without anybody noticing! Either you were alone and taking an awful chance, or you were in a locker room in San Francisco.

Silver Member
    That is a great story and how accepting of her, I would love to hear how the rest of it goes when you get chance to chat some more

Thats what I like to hear. I suspect more people would react like that than we might think.
    I am a man and I just want the freedom to wear what I want in public or private. Is that really too much to ask?

Yes, you have to kep us posted!

Definately keep up posted.

Sometimes I take chances almost as if I want to be found out. For example on Thursday I was working late at my office. This was because I took the morning off, ostensibly to work from home but actually to take advantage of my wife's absence to go around fully dressed.

Anyway I was still in the office building at about 8pm. I went to the gents toilet on the floor below (typical arrangement of male - female - male -female floor by floor). Normally being underdressed I go into a cubicle but this time I stood at a stall, unfastened my belt and pulled everthing down in order to relieve myself.

I could hear other people in the building, including the cleaning crew, and someone could have come in at any time. Anyone who did would have had a clear view of my ass and my undies. I was relieved not to be discovered but the episode was quite thrilling even though it was a rather a stupid thing to do in the circumstances.

Does anyone else do this sort of thing?
    Last edited by Davina-Alba; 12-18-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    I am a man and I just want the freedom to wear what I want in public or private. Is that really too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Davina-Alba View Post
    I could hear other people in the building, including the cleaning crew, and someone could have come in at any time. Anyone who did would have had a clear view of my ass and my undies. I was relieved not to be discovered but the episode was quite thrilling even though it was a rather a stupid thing to do in the circumstances.

Does anyone else do this sort of thing?
    I've been known to do this, yes. Risky, and I (almost) don't do it anymore. Years ago at an old job, I walked from my office to the men's room in my office building, completely en femme. I was clicking and clacking my heels in the men's room, and completely trapped if anyone came in. It was a Sunday evening, and chances were there would be just one person in the entire building besides me. I wasn't discovered, and made my way back to my office.

Another time, same job, I was exiting the building wearing (on the outside) male clothes to my ankles, and hose and heels. I'd just made it to a bank of doors to leave the building and there was a maintenance guy who was checking the doors from the outside making sure they were all locked. This was near midnight. I whipped out my cell phone before he saw me and acted like I was on the phone. When he looked in my direction, I intentionally waved as a distraction so he wouldn't look down, then got myself behind a pillar before the doors. So far as I know, he never realized I was in heels.

When I was working for this one company, there was a girl there that all the guys just stopped working to stand and look at her. She had real long dark brown straight hair down to her waist. Anyway she would not even look at me until I started dressing at work and then she started talking to me all the time. The problem was that she had a boyfriend and was happy with him, but it sure made me feel good to be able to talk to her. I wish I looked 1/2 as good as she does. That was a few years ago now and we lost contact. I sure would like to get in touch with her again. She made me feel good about dressing.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU