Thread: Saw "one of us" yesterday

Saw "one of us" yesterday

I was at a local thrift shop doing my usual poking around for bargains and i saw a guy in drab looking around the womens section. He was looking at bras, shapewear and the like as well as skirts and tops. He cautiously selected a couple of items of intimate apparal and with his head dow headed for the cashier. The poor thing was scared to death. I wanted so much to help him and let him know it was alright, but for fear of embarrasing him further I kept my distance. I remember when I first started shopping for myself I would have been mortified if confronted.

So if you were shopping at the Salvation Army store on Grand River, please know that it's OK they don't care. I shop there all the time both drab and dressed and am always treated with respect. If you see this PM me and I'll go with if you like.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think it would be pretty fun to run into another cd. I never see anyone even close.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.