Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When you're NOT enfemme???????

Its very interesting, this wide range of attitudes, reasons, individual personalities, and yet, here we all are with one thing in common.

To clear up the "alpha male" thing for me...........Ive mellowed in my old age.......and thus, Im not NEAR as intense as I used to be when I was younger. But, when something needs to happen, or someone needs to step forward and take charge of an issue............I'm definately capable if no one else will do it. When in drab, I still open doors for ladies in public, etc. En femme...........I love receiving the same treatment............go figure.

Thanks for chiming in ladies!

Skiing in the Alps. Rock climbing in the UK. Surfing in Hawaii. Mountaineering in Alaska. Several weekends in Amsterdam. Face-down drunk in more countries than you can shake a stick at (I quit drinking btw). My wife tamed me. Mostly. My next trip may be to Nepal....if I can save up enough vacation time. Lol. But mostly, no, not any more. Unless my kids piss me off. lol.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

I'm with Crysten. I ski off cliffs, mountain bike and road cycle 100 miles at a time. I enjoy firearms as a hobby. I've also surfed and rock climbed at times in my life. My new past-time is slacklining. Growing up as a small boy, I learned to be diplomatic and have big friends, which pretty much cleared my life of bullying. When writing in online forums on my favorite topic (the esoterica of eastern religion,) I've definitely been alpha. In life, I'll usually defer to anyone as a matter of course (and spiritual practice,) but that doesn't stop me from asserting myself verbally when it seems necessary.

Hi girl... well I am most of a transgender girl that I hope soon to become a 24/7 woman and a body that i am going to enjoy and wake up to every morning... A man doesnt have to like football basketball or soccer I am a woman insde and i still enjoy these sports.... and do things that a normal man does... even when i truely become a woman i consider doing what i do... my opinion is to do whatever makes u happy that day...

I've never been very macho nor much of an alpha male. I'm more of a good-natured geek in male node. However, I am confident in my abilities, and am good at my job. The biggest difference I think is that as a guy, I tend to try to stay in the background, but as a girl I have no problem standing out more, both in the way I dress and the way I interact with others. I have noticed that I appear to be a bit ditsier en femme. And I'm not even a blond! :-)

I've always been a submissive person. I could be directed by either a male or a female.

I am definately an Alpha in male mode. When dressed I am all girl.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

No. Regardless of appearance, I am ME. I have a brain, "alpha male" just isn't my nature.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I'm anything but an alpha male, or macho in any way. I can only relate to women, the only real friends I have.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Be an Alpha male? I don't think so!

Never wanted to BE one, or be BOSSED by one!

I'm; independent, responsible, dependable, and old! Which means I'm a SUCCESSFUL male! I'm SO PAST, "confident"!
    As a male, I've pretty much, "been there done that"!

Sherry's the one I worry about! If she ever gets "confident" we may ALL be in deep yogurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Skiing in the Alps. Rock climbing in the UK. Surfing in Hawaii. Mountaineering in Alaska. Several weekends in Amsterdam. Face-down drunk in more countries than you can shake a stick at (I quit drinking btw). My wife tamed me. Mostly. My next trip may be to Nepal....if I can save up enough vacation time. Lol. But mostly, no, not any more. Unless my kids piss me off. lol.
    You'll LOVE Nepal, Crysten! Beautiful, primitive, but friendly! MJ is legal there. There were plants growing wild next to our 4/5 star hotel!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-22-2011 at 09:09 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No, I'm certainly not an alpha male. In all male company I'm very uncomfortable, don't really fit in. Not at all macho. Don't know what that means. From the range of responses it looks like there may not be any relationship between male personality and a desire to cross dress. Wish we could have a really valid survey on that.

Michaella

At school, i was a follower.
    Since leaving school, I have discovered that most people want to be led.
    So I became a leader.
    I take charge when others are running around like headless chickens, which happens way too often.
    But I like treating women like ladies.

Account is closed
    If by en femme you mean with clothes on then I am either showering or sleeping. Technically I am still wearing clothes while sleeping but I don't count a t-shirt and pajamas dressing up.

Do alpha males bathe themselves? If so then can I be an alpha male? You know what, come to think of it, I am not really attracted to over achieving men. I wonder if it has something to my revulsion with overly secreted, super hairy guys with names like "the situation".
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

When I was working, I was the manager of a lumber/hardware store. The position cried out for an alpha male and i did a great job of imitating one. I could control the rowdy warehouse staff, drive forklifts, speak contractor talk without blushing and be the guy in charge. It was an act, one I was very good at, am I an Alpha male?...heck no. I am the furthest from that guy. Now I am retired and I can be the person who I know I am. A confident, independent person who worries about her own life...I leave the company politics to the people still running in the rat race.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I Have to be an alpha male during the day. I work in construction. (Hard on the nails!)LOL!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    I am not ever that real Macho Alpha male. I am pretty level headed, If I need to be that macho in your face guy, I can be. Although I don't really like to be that guy. Most of the time I am just me. And when I am dressed up.

Well then nothing really changes, except my clothes, Still just me.

Ditto for me!!

As almost a lifelong commercial fisherman,as skipper and boat owner,worlwide,I was[am]always in charge of everything..lol[Think Deadliest Catch,Lobster Wars,Perfect Storm,etc] Anyway,I don't always go to sea anymore as I am busy doing repair projects for other boatowners.Being THE guy in charge of the "project" is probably my way to stay in charge of everything..lol. Roger has been "tested" so many times that very little can faze Rogina when out and about.So,I enjoy my girl time as I am quite tired of being the boy.