Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear any feminine perfume?

I'm wearing Clinique Happy. It's not overwhelming.

When the time is right I will experiment with a perfume.

Pure Poison. Yummy. Feminine enough to be a perfume, fruity enough to almost be sporty.
    ...just your average 30 something trying to find the woman inside me and let her out to play for a bit ...

'Fraid I'm stuck in adolescent female mode. For me, that mean's Love's baby soft, Charlie, and an Avon perfume called 'Occur' that they made back in the seventies that one of the girls I had a crush on wore. Another was Lauren, it came in a square purple bottle; I still like the scent, but it doesn't have the same effect as the others, so I haven't been using it. A quick spray over my pillows also lets me sleep better; I rarely remember any dreams, but I wake up feeling better on days I do this, so it's become a routine.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Crazy but l like Pheromone perfume.
    Pheromone Perfume by Marilyn Miglin for Women
    I have worn pheromone perfume around the house, and when I've taken trips away from home. Super hot stuff!

Every day I use essential oils, especially flowery scents such as lavender, rose, jasmine, and ylang-ylang, in a diffuser. The mist gets on me and my clothes, and I go out in public, to work, to the health club etc,. with these scents on me in subtle ways. I also use Sunsilk Black Shine with Amla (from Indian markets), which has a perfume scent, every day.

Exclamation!
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Micheal Kor

I love this in boy and girl mode

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i love wearing perfume. i love putting it on just before bed. it increases feminity in bed, so my satin sheets smell beautiful. sometimes i even put it on while in man-mode during the day, i wear kylie minogues range and halle berrys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Yes! I steal a bottle from every girlfriend I have had.

I wear usher bought from fashion bug,,,smells like a mans perfume,,, all the ladys at work say I smell good..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Can't say that I have tried any perfume - scents and I don't mix well. All I can say is that whatever you use, please do so in moderation. Some folks have pretty severe allergies.

For special occasions I wear KC's Special Obsession. For every day use, I wear Wind Song.

I cant wear perfume. Not that I dont like it, just that I find most perfume so delightful it would become too distracting. Id become spacey or ditsy I fear. Though I enjoy it on other girls were their fragrance to waft in my direction or when some rubs off on me during a hug.

fierce glamazon
    yes! im spoiled. my gf is a fragrance designer and used to work for chanel, so i have a ton of chanel perfumes and lots of others, including small boutique designers like bond no. 9 - i have every one of theirs i think

I love my Ambush and Red Door

Anything vanilla wear it into work as well only a few comments from workmates when I overindulged.

Quote Originally Posted by alana_v View Post
    yes! im spoiled. my gf is a fragrance designer and used to work for chanel, so i have a ton of chanel perfumes and lots of others, including small boutique designers like bond no. 9 - i have every one of theirs i think
    Wow what a great profession! And incredible collection of precious scent! And wonderful gf to have! -esp the last. Lucky you, girl! Then again...she's lucky too! I mean...just look atchu!

My latest scent is Beauty, a new offering from Calvin Klein.
    I wear it all the time now, even in guy-mode.
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As i said before that they have stopped selling the one perfume that i found and liked but i did not intend to give up so i went back to the shop and tried all the perfume just in case they have put it in a different bottle, no nothing like it and i came out smelling like a ( what is safe to put) pole cat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I just purchased White Diamonds as a Christmas gift to me. I like it a lot.....

I love cologne and perfume for both sexes, and tend to not like florals, but I recently found a bar of Bali jasmine soap that is just heavenly. I'm saving it for this summer.

My So hints every year for a new jug of White Diamond perfume, then through the year, we share it.

Works for me........and it was on sale this year!

Gucci-Gucci eau de parfum ll and lacoste love of pink x

Chloe..MMMMMMMMMMMM Love the feel it brings on........

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Estee Lauder, Beautiful is my all time favorite perfume...It completes the mood when I get all pretty and go out..[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]