Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

Lots of great responses here. I'm looking to live full time in the future. I certainly look forward to things like going to the nail salon, getting my hair done, shopping, oh the shopping! However, the things I find myself looking forward to more are more mundane. Meeting new and interesting friends and spending time with them. Hopefully finding a job that I like. Running errands. Playing sports. I was married once and it would be OK if I never have a significant relationship again. I would be lying if I said I didn't want a significant relationship again. It would definitely be wonderful to find a nice, attractive girl to spend time with. So......in a perfect world.....the thing that I would say that I look forward to the most is getting ready for a nice evening with that girl and then enjoying it. Having plenty of time for a relaxing bubble bath with some great music playing. Enjoying a glass of wine while I put on my makeup and do my hair and pick out just the right thing to wear. Then enjoying a great evening with her. Could be dinner, drinks, a club, a play, whatever. Just some musings from Alexis.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    make love with another CD
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Have gone into the boardroom underdressed for years. Would love to go in DRESSED! I rock them on their ears as it is. Whoo! that would be fun
    regent,

To be honest... just become completely en femme.

Oh, and after I actually get to create my female self (including voice), my first order of business will be to sing something. I'm not even a singer, but I think my female side is, probably because my vocal range is very high but not very low.

Has to be a make over and photo sitting - spending an hour having hair and make up done and then posing for a professional photographer - oh to dream.

Pinkx

Quote Originally Posted by Starla View Post
    What's the one thing that you have not done crossdressed that you are really, really dying to do? For someone still housebound, it could be as simple as walking out the door. For a more experienced CD, it might be a particular venue or activity that you would love to experience as a woman.
    Too many things to list. One of my biggest wishes is to go on a nice long cruise or spend a nice long weekend with fellow CD/TG's.

It would really be wonderful if I could meet a nice, kind, generous, and very wealthy man or woman (I not picky) who would foot the bill.
    Last edited by christinac; 04-07-2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: added second thought

I just want to go for my first walk outside, feel the breeze in my hair, and the warm sun on my skin, all while being the REAL me instead of the facade I display.

I'd love to go to a hairdresser's salon and have my own hair styled in a feminine style, then go to a swish restaurant with my son

On Hiatus
    Go out with my GG friends to shop, get our nails done, and have lunch. Just something simple like that.
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

Go out to a TG party and speak with other TG'ers...

I would like to drive cross country for a few months , and have as many makeovers as I could afford and go to cd friendly restaurants ,bars and clubs in the cities . and of course visit every department store lingerie department I could find!

I am looking forward to one day doing a charity walk.

pantynhoseman
    For me it would be everything. To be able to enjoy my life as the girl I was meant to be.

Wink

I would like to go to a fetish party in a tight latex outfit and sky high boots and dance and then find a nice person to speak with about my hobbies. I want to be free to let someone else know exactly what makes me feel attractive and alive.
    Connie

well i get to do one thing next month. a whole weekend (4 days) as loni. doing the pride thing in SF this year and (IF) my dress gets here in time (special order) i will be one of the southern bells in the parade on sunday.
    a blue with white leaf pattern.
    do to possible legal (credit card & check-in thing) i must check in as the male self :-( but after that just loni for four days...maybe longer. :-)

Loni

I have done many things other than shopping fem and the photo shoot. I do beleive that a photo shoot would be the best thing every.. Almost did the photo shoot out in Vegas in March but it turned rather warm, high 80's, and we had planned to go out to Red Rock, and I would have wanted to be dressed to the nine's. might have been to warm. Will try again in October, should be cooler.

Try working in femme. Not at my current job though. I think ironically my dream would be to go back to my last job femmed and see who recognizes me

I would love to get a part time job that i could work as a women. Something girly like a tanning Salon.

I would love to spend a long weekend in some place like Vegas, maybe either with a guy friend or another CD and we'd go to a bachelorette party either with at a strip club or a private hotel suite party...

for me and the wife to go to Montreal Fetish Weekend as latex twin sisters

Priestess Of Black Rain Raynefall's Avatar
    For me I would just love to be outside. Lol. Go and do some shopping or something. It would be great.

The next step for me would probably to go outside, or for a drive. Although, getting pulled over would kind of suck. Another goal would be go to a dance club or something, but that'll take balls on my part (pardon the pun).

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    For me it would be to go outside further then my mailbox(I live in an apartment building). Go shopping at a Victoria's Secret(but i have a long way to go till that will happen).

I really just wanna go out shopping en femme, a nice trip to the mall would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by jayme357 View Post
    Maybe for just one night a Las Vegas Call Girl.
    Ooooohhh! Very daring! You've got me thinking, but I'm going to say BRIDESMAID. The whole experience of rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, the wedding, the reception, the bridesmaid shenanigans... wink wink....
    Mary