Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I'd like to have a nice romantic dinner with an accepting GG, both of us wearing wearing a LBD, and talk and talk and talk some more answering all her questionsand asking a few for myself.

Go into a crowded place, mingle and have a great time with everyone accepting...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Just to go out totally dressed as a girl in public for shopping, movies, etc..

Making Amber's first confident steps out into the world.

So many great answers! But for me, just like in several other posts, just going out anywhere en femme would be gratifying. Shopping, clubbing, a wedding reception or other formal event, etc. Hell, even Walmart or the grocery store would be good enough for me!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I am so inspired by this thread. I am taking baby steps recently since I don't have a private home base yet. I WILL satisfy these dreams soon. Go to the movies, Go shopping all friggin' day to many stores, Go to a restaurant and order, have a conversation with a stranger in public even if brief, Take a trip somewhere, go to a nightclub. I have to get over the fear of people possibly reading me even if I look good. I have to just own it. Just do it!
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

All I have is amateur shots; I think it would be fun to get a professional photo shoot, and see how good I can really look!

Go for dinner in a posh restaurant and DANCE, being asked by someone.

Too easy. But it couldn't happen, so it just remains a dream for me. NFL cheerleader. I'm not interested in all the pyramids and tumbling that college cheer squads do; but I'm a very good dancer, and when I was younger could have easily done what the dancers do. Errrrrrrr....well, maybe not in high heels without some practice, anyway; I've never danced in heels.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

sissy maid
    I would like to go lingerie shopping. I would be embarrassed, but I would love to visit a La Senza.

Have wild sex with another girly girl (or 2 or 3 or...) allll weekend looooong. Sorry...but you asked! Not lustful, indecent. Just honest, unabashed.

I'm where I want to be... maybe not where I deserve to be
    I guess I'm fairly lucky because I have so much yet to do

Realistically, I'd like to spend a day with my wife going out and doing stuff - museum/gallery/shopping/whatever.

An unrealistic dream to go to work as Beth and be Beth for so long I forget there was anything else.

I will have to make it more than just ONE thing as it would be a full day starting with a professional make over, then shopping for the perfect outfit(s) (and lingerie) so I am ready for dinner and dancing till the clock strikes midnight.

Ahhh, to dream.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Quote Originally Posted by TracyBoy View Post
    I know of this gay bar that accepts crossdressers. If I get passable some day, then I'd really like to go there all dressed up, and maybe dance with a cute CD there. (And maybe go further...!)
    If they accept crossdressers then you shouldn't worry about passing. I recently went to a bar that is accepting and I have a beard. I was dressed to the nines. I had so much fun there I went back a couple of days later and am planning my next outfit for the next time. I'd like to go out to dinner with another crossdresser and then maybe to that bar again. Billie Jean

I want to work in a womens clothing store, or the womens department....I'd love to help the ggs pick out clothes

just to walk down the street in broad daylight with absolutely no fear.

me

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Going for a run enfemme. Has anyone done the last one? How were you attired?
    I have done this several times. I usually just wear a black or blue nike sportsbra top with a sports bra underneath and forms. Like this:
    http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NKL1373/

I also wear woman running shorts when running.

As far as things to do en femme but haven't yet I would like to:
    1) Go on vacation en femme - fly, don't bring any male clothes at all, lay out on the beach in one of my bikinis
    2) Go to a formal wearing beautiful dress
    3) work en femme
    4) run a marathon en femme
    Last edited by joselyn318; 03-28-2011 at 08:58 AM.

I've done pretty much everything I ever wanted to do--often after long intervals of agonizing and fear--that can be done purely of my own accord. What I haven't done are some things that require the cooperation of others. Big fantasy: modeling in a fashion show--say for charity--where everyone knows me but doesn't know I cross dress. The other participants would choose outfits and I'd walk down the runway, being as ladylike as possible. Even more unlikely fantasy: my wife accepts that I dress, and that I go out once or twice a month with like-minded people here in Houston.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

There's a few of us that would like to dance the night away in formal ballgowns... There's power in numbers! I can rent an entire hotel for a few days and we can take over the place and organize our own formal ball. In the day we can use the pool, hang out in the spa or just mingle in the bar and restaurant. Can anyone make it to Toronto in 2011?

I don't know if I've replied to this thread, but I'd love to do three things.

1) Either go to a pool or a lake or a beach for a swim in a cute one or two piece.
    2) Go shopping around town (maybe not my town, but you get the point) as a regular girl.
    3) Go on vacation and spend the time there as a girl.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I would love to spend the weekend femmed up. I hope to soon as I have plans to do it in April.

All of you folks need to get out to one of the various conferences. Everyone one of you would realize your dreams come true. And yes, bring your SO.

Come on girls, it's a lot easier than you think. The only thing holding you back is YOU. Not society. www.transeventsusa.org/empire

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't really want to fly enfemme... Hell if I never fly again it would be ok with me. What a pain!! And there's really nothing specific I want to do... Certanly not working enfemme!! Hell if I never work again...
    Ditto on what Karren said!!!!

Learn and play netball in an all-girl team.

You can do it Amanda! You are a verry pretty girl