Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What one thing would you MOST like to do "en femme?" (but haven't yet)

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Originally Posted by jayme357

Maybe for just one night a Las Vegas Call Girl.

I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to stop after 1 night!!!.....

Try on a bunch of shoes at a Christian Louboutin Boutique.

Play tennis in something that Serena would wear. The game is just too physically athletic, hot and sweaty, for wigs and makeup.

Go to the grocery store, get the mail, walk in the park, . . . I really want to be a girl. Damn you universe!

/shakes fist at space and time

i would love to be a bridesmaid their dresses are always beautiful, I would also like to shop in victoria secret, and go clubbing enfemme

Go shopping with my wife.

Look absolutely stunning, go clubbing, and get free drinks from admiring patrons =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lizeth View Post
    Try working in femme. Not at my current job though. I think ironically my dream would be to go back to my last job femmed and see who recognizes me
    I love how you think!!
    At my job, I currently do a notch below 'drag' makeup, and go in gender neutral-ish fem clothes =)
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-09-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit/multiquote function
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to go to a professional Make up Artist ( cause I need all the Help I can get) and then go shopping to a Mall with my Wife.

I would love to go to go out in an incredible gown and have dinner and see a Broadway show.

I would absolutely LOVE to perform a gig with my band "en femme". I haven't really done much cross-dressing at all, but I get the feeling that it would be less of a shocker to mix in a form of art when going public. People might just consider it an act (i'll fool them all HA HA HA!)
    [SIZE="2"]"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"[/SIZE]

Put on a nice casual top and skirt, my favorite flats, walk over to the park near my home, sit on a bench and work on my crossword puzzles then walk happily back home without incident from anyone! It's a simple wish and who knows, maybe it will be a reality for me one day.
    -Audrey

Go away on a vacation for a week completely as Cheryl.
    We've been discussing this and it may happen this fall.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Take to the high seas as a pirate queen.

Dana55
    I would say going to church in femme or some type of large expo somethign held in a convettions center liek a home show

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Originally Posted by jayme357

Maybe for just one night a Las Vegas Call Girl.

I'm just afraid I wouldn't be able to stop after 1 night!!!.....
    Oh yes I would love doing this as well but any where and for more than one knight
    Mistybtm

I would just be happy to get outside somewhere that I would not be recognized! Perhaps with some other CD's???
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I would have to say I want to do everything for the rest of my life. But that isn't likely to happen any time soon. So, a lot of you said to be bridesmaids. I want to be a bride. I'm single now and in a committed relationship with a woman who knows about Leanne. We've been shopping together at a mall. We've been shoe shopping together. We've eaten out together. We've even taken trips together. All the time it was my girl and Leanne. I think it would be great to work as Leanne, but I don't think my employer would be so keen on the idea. One day I hope to be rich enough to retire and spend all day as Leanne, but until then, I'll have to live with what I have. I'd like to be able to hang out with friends en femme. Maybe even find another cross dresser in the area to become friends with. It seems my list fairly long and getting longer as I think about it, but then again, my first line said everything for the rest of my life. So, we'll have to leave it there.

Leanne

Looked back on my old post in this thread, "wine and hot-tub with some other girls". Still have to do that! Did add and cross off a few off my list since then.

Been out as Celes in public for a day (have the sun-dress sun-burn to prove that...), been in a parade as Celes, been asked out (and went) as Celes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    make love with another CD
    that...

And this Saturday it looks strongly like I will get to live out another dream, be a waitress for a day!

Going to have to start setting higher goals, and it's all thanks to all of you here giving that extra courage! I'm starting to forget what 'fear' is. Haha.

Aim for the stars, girls! I'll be cheering you on!
    With love,
    - Celes

Aspiring Member
    I like your answer. Would be fun

I would want to go shopping with my wife, i heard that and liked that one, and probably go on a beach vacation somewhere cool.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wait!! Just remembered something!!! Las vegas show girl!! Yep... That's on the top of my list! Its the only thing on my list..
    I'll buy the first ticket and throw you a rose.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    probably go to a dress up party where we all come in as guys, start dressing up as ladies from head to foot, and have drinks and chat as ladies. no men allowed(well men who are dressed as men). women can come but they have to be as femininely dressed as us. we'd probably have a slumber party too in pajamas(bras and panties underneath) or lingerie... and leave the next day as men.

Do crossdressed karaoke.

I am with most everyone else with flying. I could just imagine myself being dressed in hose and heels, with my hair and makeup perfect! Sitting between two handsome business men on a three hour flight

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    LOL I don't even like flying en drab....to each their own, I suppose......